ChanelNo2

Post your best costume designs here!

36 minutes ago, RikOz said:

Hey, we should team up!

300244415_CityofHeroesScreenshot2019_12.28-14_11_00_86.thumb.png.2b3284729b602f868a6a74b5c195d055.png

That's Heer Oranje, my Dutch hero (Energy/Energy sentinel).

Looking good, my Bluorange Sentinel brother!👌

6 hours ago, Player2 said:

Contaminatrix

Water Blast / Radiation

I'll be honest, this might be one of my absolute favorite characters of yours. The name, the costume, the colors... everything just works!

Edited by Virtual Green
  • Thanks 1

image.png.bb93e141ffc3a3a4780db7c7558d4ed8.png  image.png.7772384c0e3133732973b646259c8153.png  image.png.4f873a544fbe465cea47706aaad20ac7.png

new em/elec stalker

22-Divoc

(hard hitting, awfully fast recharge & highly resistant) 

• Like 8

13 hours ago, Player2 said:

National Guardsman

Force Field / Assault Rifle Defender

s7nBc9l.png

I have an Atomic Guardsman. Perhaps we should team up? 😊

AG.thumb.png.ea001c3e8b785ca73a6a27034f498248.png

• Like 1

Presenting the latest in street sweeping technology:

Mecha-Maid

Staff Fighting / Invulnerability Brute

KTz6IKd.png

• Like 6

Gribbit

image.png.e4eb325ba479c97fd5b90701a9c1e3a4.pngimage.png.9518308d1680e0d2b2e08b117913f271.png

• Like 10

@Cutter

Tanks: Electric Daisy Elec/Staff | CryoForge Fire/Ice | Armoogeddon Rad/Fire | Misadventure Shield/Elec | Unmatched Fire/Rad | Gribbit Ice/Spines | Crimson Shroud Dark/Elec | Spinsect Bio/Claws

Not Tanks: Splash Damage Water/Regen Sentinel | Gilded Laurel Ill/Rad Controller | Rad Riding Hood Savage/Rad Brute | Canadian North Cold/Fire Defender

Alts: Too many

Here's another character I'm pretty proud of: Praetor Prism

"Once a protege of Emperor Cole, Praetor Prism worked behind the scenes studying the science of light's hidden attributes, unlocking powerful abilities. After the invasion at King's Row and seeing Cole for the despot he really was, Prism hid his work and began sending Praetorian secrets to Ms. Liberty. Shortly before Cole was defeated a Vanguard team narrowly extracted Prism from Neutropolis." Praetor Prism is an Illusion/Time Controller.

Praetor Prism.jpg

Praetor Prism2.jpg

Edited by Lightslinger
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Lightslinger said:

Here's another character I'm pretty proud of: Praetor Prism

"Once a protege of Emperor Cole, Praetor Prism worked behind the scenes studying the science of light's hidden attributes, unlocking powerful abilities. After the invasion at King's Row and seeing Cole for the despot he really was, Prism hid his work and began sending Praetorian secrets to Ms. Liberty. Shortly before Cole was defeated a Vanguard team narrowly extracted Prism from Neutropolis." Praetor Prism is an Illusion/Time Controller.

Praetor Prism.jpg

Praetor Prism2.jpg

Rainbow costumes can be really terrible looking. This is not one of those times.

• Like 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

Not what you were expecting?  No screenies of her various armors... I prefer to take her from her 4' 8" stature right into granite form.

Stoneclad

Titan Weapons / Stone Armor Brute

ijIE6yY.pnghfUXXwY.png

14 minutes ago, Player2 said:

Stoneclad

Really great use of those pants/shorts!  Love the colors, too.  Cheers!

• Thanks 1

I decided to give Stoneclad more wardrobe choices...

Summertime swimwear                                                   Athletic wear                                                 Casual attire (something a little less purple)

0IGhtmi.pngBen8JOU.pngOhU9sCS.png

Overalls dress                                                                  Winter wear                                                        and a proper Superhero costume

r4w4erd.png1lQLYGn.pngjqTPzd0.png

Sword symbol on chest to indicate her weapon                                                    She is tiny...

xutgkyE.pngfn5ytMo.png

...but she grows up pretty quick!

MyyEKLE.png

Edited by Player2
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Cutter said:

Gribbit

image.png.e4eb325ba479c97fd5b90701a9c1e3a4.pngimage.png.9518308d1680e0d2b2e08b117913f271.png

This is so great that it makes me want to completely reevaluate The Mystery Monster...

On 9/26/2020 at 2:07 AM, Player2 said:

Strange things lurk in Dark Astoria...  and now, another has emerged.

kf6NBYR.jpeg

Introducing:  The Mystery Monster

(Savage Melee / Regeneration Brute)

8zSU2UC.jpeg 

Edited by Player2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Player2 said:

This is so great that it makes me want to completely reevaluate The Mystery Monster...

kf6NBYR.jpeg

I'm looking forward to see what you come up with. The Omega/Bioluminsecence mashup you've got going on looks like it works pretty well. Also, that pose for the screenshot is perfect.

@Cutter

Tanks: Electric Daisy Elec/Staff | CryoForge Fire/Ice | Armoogeddon Rad/Fire | Misadventure Shield/Elec | Unmatched Fire/Rad | Gribbit Ice/Spines | Crimson Shroud Dark/Elec | Spinsect Bio/Claws

Not Tanks: Splash Damage Water/Regen Sentinel | Gilded Laurel Ill/Rad Controller | Rad Riding Hood Savage/Rad Brute | Canadian North Cold/Fire Defender

I've finally gotten around to resurrecting a particular trio of characters I had back on live, a team I called "Los Colores". They're triplet sisters from Argentina. I was originally inspired to create them after reading about a town in Argentina that has a very disproportionate number of multiple births. There is a theory that Nazi Dr. Wossname had something to do with this, as he performed experiments with twins in concentration camps, and fled to Argentina after the war.

The sisters call themselves, "Colores Primarios", "Colores Secundarios", and "Colores Neutrales". They wear costumes that are identical except for the colors. I haven't had time yet to get a full set of screenshots, but I wanted to share this one of Primarios because of the completely inappropriate comment from a Skull in Kings Row.

1264107947_CityofHeroesScreenshot2021_02.23-21_42_58_27.png.2aef54e5d36faa6d4a0a182f2412f2a5.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Here's my fish monster-thing since it seems to be the thing right now, lol. This is Gillie Freeze a Ice/Earth Dominator that my mad scientist Elaina Wrath created. I'm still not sure specifics with this gal other than wanting to do something with the fish head, gloves, and boots, so I'll need to put some thinking into her bio, but otherwise I'm pretty happy with how she turned out.

Gillie.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bo

This is Freezing Night, an Ice/Dark corruptor.
Freezing_Night.png?width=1920&height=108

• Like 4

Global: @Valnara1; Formerly @TigerGoddess on Live

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Indom: Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM; Tyger Darkstorm - Dark/Storm Corr; Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Troller

Everlasting: Helen Wails - Thermal/Sonic Def; Trixie Traxx - Crab Spider; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Troller; Lola Huntress - Night Widow; Frosty Forest - Ice/Nature Corr

The Saber Force Squad: Alpha - Fire/Rad Sent; Beta - Katana/Ninjitsu Scrapper; Gamma - Bots/EA MM; Delta - MA/Regen Scrapper; Epsilon - Rad/Fire Brute

51 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

This is Freezing Night, an Ice/Dark corruptor.

Freezing_Night.png?width=1920&height=108

Really liking the blue-green (bleen? grue?) on this one. Adds a nice unearthly element to the look.

• Thanks 1

@Cutter

On 2/22/2021 at 3:25 PM, Player2 said:

Contaminatrix

Water Blast / Radiation Emission Corruptor

6xooRTI.pngzTiDmMX.pngOkVsBrf.png

I really really love this one! 

• Like 2

Tried to do something where 5th Column meets Wolfenstein.

I like how the look came out (especially the back), but despite trying for an actual villain on this one, I get pretty uncomfortable playing what is obviously a fascist character at times. 😕

299908067_Screenshot2021-02-23124548.thumb.png.a9541ff70be922b51d1832404187eda6.png1408496603_Screenshot2021-02-23124448.thumb.png.c2f1d442b551a75961b4f2c4e65b1cba.png1908340096_CityofHeroesScreenshot2021_02.25-07_13_15.10(3).png.5e408819d5308b2e78577b9504bd076d.png

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

Tried to do something where 5th Column meets Wolfenstein.

I like how the look came out (especially the back), but despite trying for an actual villain on this one, I get pretty uncomfortable playing what is obviously a fascist character at times. 😕

299908067_Screenshot2021-02-23124548.thumb.png.a9541ff70be922b51d1832404187eda6.png

Awesome design.

And I know this sounds like an empty platitude, but how is playing a fascist character any different than playing murderers, monsters, and other villains?  But really it's just a game; you aren't the characters you play and the whole being a villain thing is just part of exploring the storyline laid out by the developers when they wrote the villain side missions from different perspectives.

I too have a fascist character, and I gave mine a history dating back to actual Nazi times due to her having become immortal and still kicking around... hence her more old school look for a 5th Column agent.

O9Mt9dD.jpeg

Edited by Player2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Player2 said:

And I know this sounds like an empty platitude, but how is playing a fascist character any different than playing murderers, monsters, and other villains?  But really it's just a game; you aren't the characters you play and the whole being a villain thing is just part of exploring the storyline laid out by the developers when they wrote the villain side missions from different perspectives.

I too have a fascist character, and I gave mine a history dating back to actual Nazi times due to her having become immortal and still kicking around... hence her more old school look for a 5th Column agent.

I'm not who you were asking (and my comments here are probably better suited to their own thread), but I honestly have a hard time playing redside as a villain altogether. Part of the problem is that this game commits a RPG no-no: It constantly tells me how my character feels and what his/her motivations are. I can put up with this when I play blueside, because at the very least I typically agree with the motivations/feelings, and I would like to imagine that I would do the same things my character does if I had real superpowers. (I mean, my main characters in WoW were paladins, and the first characters I've rolled in every other MMORPG I've tried have been whatever that game had that was closest to a paladin.)

Redside, though, seems to consistently want to paint my villains as mustache-twirling degenerates who commit evil for sake of being evil. The game won't let me decide for myself why my villain is a villain.

Back on live, however, I did have one "fascist" character. He was a joke character, though, and I rolled him on blueside. His name was "Grammar 5th Columnist" and he did nothing but sit in chat, correcting people's grammar and spelling. I got tired of the joke and deleted him after only one "session" :D

Edited by RikOz
  • Like 1