Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

On 3/2/2021 at 1:41 PM, Christopher Robin said:

Ha! Nice one Troo. I think I've posted somewhere on these

forums that I used to do themed TF runs..............................................

Speaking of costumes with a theme... *notices link in his signature* ... ahem. HmWYqjbR_o.gif

and yes I just quoted myself to plug my own costume challenge, I regret nothing!

I'll post a hero later to make up for it. rs4wmRnk_o.gif

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

13 minutes ago, Techwright said:

That look is so stereotyped.  As an American I can assure those elsewhere that we don't look like that.  We've not used shoulder pads since the 1980s.

Pfft.  Be glad I hooked him up with a big weapon to swing around instead of guns to represent 'Murica.

• Haha 1

I made another costume that I don't what to do with for AT/sets/bio.

I wanted to do something with the Malaise pattern and this is what I came up with.

X2fcRey.png

You can barely see it, but I used the Valkyrie Crest on top. I also used white/black or black/white for the Malaise pattern. I am not sure which one.

Edited by Marshal_General
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

Glory Jones, DP/WP Sentinel form an alternate Earth where America has a very different history

Now you have me intrigued.  If you've not already, will you post the backstory in the designated backstories thread?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Marshal_General said:

I wanted to do something with the Malaise pattern and this is what I came up with.

X2fcRey.png

You can barley see it, but I used the Valkyrie Crest on top. I also used white/black or black/white for the Malaise pattern. I am not sure which one.

It feels very Samurai, so I would look in to a Katana or Bow set.  Or if ranged, I'd look in to Rad or Energy blast or Illusion control.

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

On 3/7/2021 at 5:02 PM, Marshal_General said:

X2fcRey.png

You can barley see it, but I used the Valkyrie Crest on top. I also used white/black or black/white for the Malaise pattern. I am not sure which one.

I really dig the color pattern and contrast. Has an almost Transformer or Tr0n feeling to it.

My entry for the Daft Punk farewell party, bit late, but whatever. While I listen to tons of electronic music, I mostly prefer the harder varieties, so their usual music is not really up my alley. The big exception is their soundtrack album for Tron Legacy, which is just all kinds of amazing. Probably my favourite movie soundtrack of all time. Tron is also visually so very nice, so I had to go with...

De-Rezzed (DB/SR Scrapper)

De-Rezzed-1.png

De-Rezzed-2.png

De-Rezzed-3.png

Using a muted color for the pixel aura to not overdo it. It gets quite a bit brighter when moving.

• Like 8