Post your best costume designs here!

Gearshift,  The robotic mascot for a Formula One racing team was created in an attempt to improve his pit crew's performance. A laboratory accident killed the teams driver but transferred his intellect and personality into the robotic body. Obviously inspired by Robotman.

Gearshift.png

• Like 25

pg6qD0.png

Allow me to introduce Heavy Machinery, the crimefighting construction equipment! I don't know if a non-granite Stone/Titan tank is going to be any good in the long run, but it's been fun so far. Maybe I'll just need to put some work into a good build. Right? Right? A good build? Get it? Of course you do, you're a smart kid and it's hilarious.

hm.png

hm2.png

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Adamant Eve (Invulnerability tanker)Arch-Rival (Archery blaster)Battle Beetle (Claws scrapper)Blackbelt (Martial Arts scrapper)Citizen Arcane (Dark Control dominator)
Ctrl Alt Defeat (Claws stalker)Core (Fire Blast corruptor)Daddy Longlegs (Arachnos Soldier) Freak Accident (Radiation Melee brute) Galactrix (Energy Blast sentinel)

Great White Shark (Savage Melee brute) Highway Star (Kinetics Defender) Ion Maiden (Radiation Blast Sentinel) Night's Templar (Kinetic Melee stalker) Paroled McDonald (Spines brute)

Solitaire (Dual Pistols blaster) Virtual Boy (Illusion Control controller) Volcaniac (Fire Control dominator)White Widow (Arachnos Widow) Yucatan (Nature Affinity defender)

50 minutes ago, Marshal_General said:

Looking for something that would go great with this mace character.

m1rNcq6.png

This is gorgeous! And I may be stealing parts of it in the future, lol. I love how you worked the Baron coat.

Global: @Valnara1; Formerly @TigerGoddess on Live

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Indom: Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM; Tyger Darkstorm - Dark/Storm Corr; Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Troller

Everlasting: Helen Wails - Thermal/Sonic Def; Trixie Traxx - Crab Spider; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Troller; Lola Huntress - Night Widow; Frosty Forest - Ice/Nature Corr

The Saber Force Squad: Alpha - Fire/Rad Sent; Beta - Katana/Ninjitsu Scrapper; Gamma - Bots/EA MM; Delta - MA/Regen Scrapper; Epsilon - Rad/Fire Brute

22 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

This is gorgeous! And I may be stealing parts of it in the future, lol. I love how you worked the Baron coat.

Have at it. I am currently going over every picture in this thread looking for even more new ideas.

• Thanks 1

it's ya girl @katzen again with her girls

Tenuto, the Talons of Vengeance siren.

spacer.png

Shilo, known as the 'Rock-opera' in the Isles.
spacer.png

Notorious space pirate, Captain Harlocke!
spacer.png

• Like 10

@Katzen

On Everlasting, originally Freedom, started in 2006

Also on CO under @littlemissmarsh

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Mjolnerd said:

Allow me to introduce Heavy Machinery, the crimefighting construction equipment! I don't know if a non-granite Stone/Titan tank is going to be any good in the long run, but it's been fun so far. Maybe I'll just need to put some work into a good build. Right? Right? A good build? Get it? Of course you do, you're a smart kid and it's hilarious.

Perfect character in my opinion - name, concept, costume, powers.. everything just fits.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 3/15/2021 at 2:12 AM, TygerDarkstorm said:

I made this costume for my ElecMelee/DA brute, Nebula Storm, for Christopher Robin's costume contest theme for this week, and liked it so much I wanted to share it here as well!

screenshot_210314-23-38-25.jpg?width=192
screenshot_210314-22-48-31.jpg?width=192

really love the way you used the patterns on the upper body and legs, gives a constellation sort of effect.

• Thanks 1

Re-cycled Solar Man name into a PBer' took some of the Kheld guys look in Atlas and added onto that then gave the PBer' powers the look of fire. He really shined when I got the incarnate stuff. 😄

SM111.JPG.121957e117aaf50dabb8b2e1b310b136.JPGSM333.JPG.9ac61c0f42b6473d8f68595b181f0a36.JPGSM777.JPG.ba16ad97847b7e051454698e9650fca6.JPGSM444.JPG.99e437b95a6cedcb4eff9a019d48f415.JPGSM888.JPG.7764be07a46b2755a9da33df224228e7.JPGSM555.JPG.4120238e14f0294d99fc1e9ca29c5d64.JPGSM666.JPG.5fa1ba8318122c9c04b4365270a9ea9f.JPGSM999.thumb.JPG.4123e7293ecf95c4f25d97d1438234e7.JPG

• Like 8
4 hours ago, Ackelope said:

really love the way you used the patterns on the upper body and legs, gives a constellation sort of effect.

Thanks! That's what I was going for, so I'm glad it ends up looking that way. 😊

Global: @Valnara1; Formerly @TigerGoddess on Live

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Indom: Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM; Tyger Darkstorm - Dark/Storm Corr; Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Troller

Everlasting: Helen Wails - Thermal/Sonic Def; Trixie Traxx - Crab Spider; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Troller; Lola Huntress - Night Widow; Frosty Forest - Ice/Nature Corr

The Saber Force Squad: Alpha - Fire/Rad Sent; Beta - Katana/Ninjitsu Scrapper; Gamma - Bots/EA MM; Delta - MA/Regen Scrapper; Epsilon - Rad/Fire Brute

22 hours ago, Mjolnerd said:

hm.png

17 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

Perfect character in my opinion - name, concept, costume, powers.. everything just fits.

I have to agree.  It's probably my favorite thing from the past 15 months.

I think this character is suitable for publishing.  Get yourself a comic book company and start writing stories.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Player2 said:

I think this character is suitable for publishing.  Get yourself a comic book company and start writing stories.

Wow, thank you! I mean, I'm pretty happy with the design myself, but that's some high praise!

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Adamant Eve (Invulnerability tanker)Arch-Rival (Archery blaster)Battle Beetle (Claws scrapper)Blackbelt (Martial Arts scrapper)Citizen Arcane (Dark Control dominator)
Ctrl Alt Defeat (Claws stalker)Core (Fire Blast corruptor)Daddy Longlegs (Arachnos Soldier) Freak Accident (Radiation Melee brute) Galactrix (Energy Blast sentinel)

Great White Shark (Savage Melee brute) Highway Star (Kinetics Defender) Ion Maiden (Radiation Blast Sentinel) Night's Templar (Kinetic Melee stalker) Paroled McDonald (Spines brute)

Solitaire (Dual Pistols blaster) Virtual Boy (Illusion Control controller) Volcaniac (Fire Control dominator)White Widow (Arachnos Widow) Yucatan (Nature Affinity defender)

image.png.353c771a8f0121c8bc36a32ec8ce303a.png

Ice Blast / Cold Domination Corruptor

Went for a Mr. Freeze-styled look and feel (with jet boots), but decided the suit was more about containment of powers than survival.  But now the gloves have come off...

• Like 12
On 3/16/2021 at 6:46 PM, Player2 said:

I have to agree as well.  Everything about this design just clicks.  Awesome work!