Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Playing around with screenshots of my early TV tokusatsu (read: Moonlight Mask) inspired character, Moon Mask Tiger - costumes representing his 50s, 70s and modern day incarnations: 

1407534075_MMTReel2.thumb.png.93c2720e0f3faebe4dae3d32b4c01f7c.png

• Like 13

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

The name generator lets you use accents???

Wish it did but it doesn't

There may have been a point where it did similar to when we could have 2 letter names.

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Greetings...

After asking where I could post pics of some of the Characters I have made and play, it was kindly suggested I post them here. I have a bunch of them, but won't be posting anywhere near all of them as I have like 76 characters atm (dang altitis lol), so no worries about flooding you with anywhere near all of them at once. 🙂 So without further adu...

The first one is T'rel. He was my lvl 50 dm/inv scrapper during live when I was part of a awesome SG called the Conglomerate. He was extremely powerful at the time, super fun to play, and often times was the Tank on the team as he was VERY hard to put down (plus was very fast and could deal damage like no ones business). He is currently lvl 22, and while I have been drawn more to Controllers and Blasters now, one day maybe he'll get to 50 again. 🙂 Heck he was so much fun and my favorite character hands down during live, I wrote a 500 page book about him in CoH.

The next one is a character called Slow Moe, a 13th lvl Mind/Radiation Controller. As I tend to only create concept characters, and semi RP them as such (though I am not big into RP in general), when I play him solo, I tend to take things nice and... slow lol. I even use the walking feature in game to get from here to there many times, just for funs sake...

The third (and last atm) is White-Star, a lvl 10 eb/em Blaster. His concept is that the pet he uses in game (a light fairy) created him from a white dwarf star via a bet she had with other fairies. So I tend to bring the pet out as much as possible for concept sakes. Also this was the character I was on during the costume contest I watched when a "Ghost Girl" and I talked for a bit (and I am still trying to find so I can thank her). Yeah I know he is a bit hard to see in detail as there is so much white aura'ness going on, but hey he is made from a white dwarf star after all lol.

Anywho, that is all for now, but I'm sure there will be more to come lol. You ALL have such great character looks and pics, so it warms my heart to see that people still use the character creator to its fullest extent. Way to go CoH players! Keep up the great work... But by God! 132 pages of pictures!!! Like super cool and WOW man!

T'rel.png

Slow Moe.jpg

White-Star.jpg

• Like 5

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

Some supers win the superpower lottery, and some get the short-end of the stick.  "Toxicologia" lost her normal appearance in her tweens, and in its place, gained a cracked and toxic-looking visage.  On the plus side, she can emit and finely control various toxins, (both helpful and harmful), as well as exerting some control over lower lifeforms...

toxicologia8.jpg

toxicologia1.jpg

toxicologia3.jpg

toxicologia3.costume

• Like 6

Very nice Character and look @biostem. I very much like the unique name you gave her too, and her backstory. 🙂

So I guess tis time for three more characters of mine to show...

The first one is Charisma, a 20th lvl Arch/Em Mutant Blaster. She is a very fun character to play, and very fast on the draw so to speak lol...

The second one is E'lan, a 19th lvl Gc/Emp Controller. She was my first attempt at creating a Sidhe type character, and I LOVE gravity so much (propel for the win!) I just had to have her use it lol...

And lastly, is the first Peacebringer I ever created; Starshine, who is currently 14th lvl. I always wanted to create one even though I do not like quantum's (who does right?), but never had the right concept for one. Until I remembered the one I wrote up in the book about T'rel. Sooo... after doing a ton of research on Peacebringers, how to make the binds for her, and a lot of character designs, I came up with the perfect look for her and concept idea. Oh, and this is the character that Shen-Dragon commented on not 10 seconds upon entering Atlas Park. 🙂

And so there you go; another three characters of mine I find very fun to play, even though they aren't super high in lvl yet. Sorta hard to lvl up characters and play them when one is so busy with work & life, and splitting my time up between so many of them. Damn altitis lol. Peace...

Charisma.jpg

E'lan.png

Starshine'.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

My new Ninjas/Cold MM, Lady Silveria

x801pdU.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster