Post your best costume designs here!

2 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

Decided to remake my famous Immovable as a former mutant boxer and undefeated costumed brawler! (SS/WP Brute)

immovable.PNG.bb57a6422a7c031b6ff69aed2575958a.PNG

Great costume! Reminded me to post these two:

Jimmy Armstrong

Street Justice / SR Brute

image.thumb.png.545085c0d9561b94e1b8cc59d1e61f7a.png

(Bio - He's a prize fighter turned vigilante. After witnessing his hometown become inundated with gang violence and drug addiction, Jimmy wanted to show his community he had their backs.) 

Half Time

Grav/Time Controller

image.thumb.png.84040dbed34ecd3225290de1074d03e3.png

(Bio - Highschool football athlete turned time and space bending super hero after stumbling in to a tachyon accelerator in his dad's lab.) 

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Like 9
2 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Half Time

Grav/Time Controller

image.thumb.png.84040dbed34ecd3225290de1074d03e3.png

(Bio - Highschool football athlete turned time and space bending super hero after stumbling in to a tachyon accelerator in his dad's lab.) 

Great look & a wonderful play on words!

• Thanks 1

Professor Progresso Energy/Time Blaster

L4KKnxQ.png

BXxp8XG.png

2Df6sdf.png

• Like 7

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty. Will help with any content, just ask!

Notable 50s: Cross Scar (StJ/WP Brute), Beatwing (Staff/SR Scrap), Twisted Samsara (Dark/Rad Scrap), Spicy Red Pepper (Fire/MA Tank), Calamity Drive (Fire/Atomic Blaster)

14 hours ago, Leetdeth said:

Professor Progresso Energy/Time Blaster

Cool costume Betty, the blue and purple FX threw me off a bit though.

I was expecting something a little more... I dunno, soup based? 07K1tHnz_o.png

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Haha 6

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

36 minutes ago, Christopher Robin said:

Cool costume Betty, the blue and purple FX threw me off a bit though.

I was expecting something a little more... I dunno, soup based? 07K1tHnz_o.png

Haha, yeah. I didn't realize the connection to the soup brand when I was naming the character. Progresso is italian for progress (according to google). Progress, time, yeah you get it.

Edited by Leetdeth
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty. Will help with any content, just ask!

Notable 50s: Cross Scar (StJ/WP Brute), Beatwing (Staff/SR Scrap), Twisted Samsara (Dark/Rad Scrap), Spicy Red Pepper (Fire/MA Tank), Calamity Drive (Fire/Atomic Blaster)

2 minutes ago, Leetdeth said:

Haha, yeah. I didn't realize the connection to the soup brand when I was naming the character. Progresso is italian for progress. Progress, time, yeah you get it.

There go my plans for Dinty Moore Lass...🤔

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Leetdeth said:

Haha, yeah. I didn't realize the connection to the soup brand when I was naming the character. Progresso is italian for progress. Progress, time, yeah you get it.

Well at least you didn't broth-er to go all in a can-ned reply

using only stock images beef-cause that would be a Dinty trick. E9rkOkuW_o.gif

14 minutes ago, Nerio72 said:

There go my plans for Dinty Moore Lass...🤔

How about The Campbell's Chunky Connoisseur! 07K1tHnz_o.png

His bio could just be "Yes I mean the soup."

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Haha 2

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

To the person copying looks in this thread, please attempt to only use aspects of a costume.  Not the entire costume.  There's actually a rather expansive gap between utilizing a clever trick in the creator and outright taking an entire look.  I know I don't speak for just myself when I say I value my costumes enough-so that I've purchased commissions.  So, it's more than a little annoying to have my costume and a friend's costume both be outright stolen in two days.

EDIT: They claim to have been doing this since launch, so I guess my request won't matter.  Carry on folks.  Don't post anything you don't want outright stolen.

Edited by Kurbee
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm rather indifferent about it, if I'm being honest. I love seeing the creativity in this thread, there are some REALLY talented... I think it's safe to call them artists - they come up with amazing costumes, names, and themes. I'm actually excited to see costumes posted by certain players because of their creativity. As for that stealing ideas bit, yeah that's annoying and there's not much you can do after asking them not to. At the end of the day, if someone likes my costume or character design enough to copy it, I'll call it flattery. 

Playing around with screenshots of my early TV tokusatsu (read: Moonlight Mask) inspired character, Moon Mask Tiger - costumes representing his 50s, 70s and modern day incarnations: 

1407534075_MMTReel2.thumb.png.93c2720e0f3faebe4dae3d32b4c01f7c.png

• Like 13

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

image.png.34947b9a1ff331140c82d195943b1c1a.png  image.png.7af08d3aa17a56dbff5be3b6953e7b80.png  Mr Mèén

• Like 2

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Sooo.. I guess I am taking a non-voluntary break until November?!

Si vis pacem, para bellum

1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

The name generator lets you use accents???

Wish it did but it doesn't

There may have been a point where it did similar to when we could have 2 letter names.

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Plunder

Not finished character concept - trying to find the right balance between undead Pirate and costume realities lol. Staff/Bio Brute. Any suggestions??

image.thumb.png.65632c600189672db0e9b79321e22832.png

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Like 14
1 hour ago, Virtual Green said:

Great name and costume, JB!

Maybe give him some actual pirate pants?

Yeah I was trying to figure maybe like an undead pirate-esque look and a second costume of a "before-the-veil" look (as an aside, I have been playing a lot of Sea of Thieves lately 😁)

cool anime

• Like 1