Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Been a while since i've been here, trying to control my altitis for a change.  That said, got a couple of good concepts to show off.

Weald Warden - Archery/Plant Blaster.  A faun who combines the power of nature with keen marksmanship, she strives to protect the unspoiled beauty of the worlds natural wonders.  Sorry for the dark picture, it was sunset in Steel at the time of the shot.  Also as an aside, any chance we could have non-spine variants of the non-spine attacks in Plant Manipulation.  They weren't really considered for the character concept and I think it looks ugly to sprout a bunch of spikes when using Entangle/Strangler.

1920239566_WealdWarden.thumb.PNG.7aac0ece87eacb16a4ebe9a8306b4eb1.PNG

Thundering Longhorn - Shield/Electric Tanker.  A thunder demigod given the form of a powerful minotaur.  Woe unto those that stand in the path of his charged attacks.

200933094_ThunderingLonghorn.thumb.PNG.ee48e422ab135aed9901ac4979d1adcf.PNG

Shivering Timbers - Ice/Nature Controller.  A cold nature spirit ghost pirate.  Honestly this was done more for the namesake than anything.

535352344_ShiveringTimbers.PNG.c4cacf7067f0b75348d9970c3351884b.PNG

Edited by ZorkNemesis
  • Like 6

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

So do I 😁...

But question... How did you do that @Glacier Peak? In fact I have seen a few pictures that showed asymmetric body parts, like arm's looking different then one another. Looking at my costume creator, I don't see how I can do asymmetrical body parts (which is a cool feature btw). Need input lol...

Johnny 5 Input.gif

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

1 minute ago, BjorJlen said:

So do I 😁...

But question... How did you do that @Glacier Peak? In fact I have seen a few pictures that showed asymmetric body parts, like arm's looking different then one another. Looking at my costume creator, I don't see how I can do asymmetrical body parts (which is a cool feature btw). Need input lol...

Johnny 5 Input.gif

You know that sort of two piece circle thing that lets you break up the colors? Well, for certain costume parts (shoulders, gloves, boots), that same two piece circle thing is there. You click it to break the circle (like with costume colors), and that allows you to pick different pieces for shoulders, gloves, and boots.

I hope that makes sense. 

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Ooooo, that's sorta cool! I will have to try that out when I get time to log into the game; thanks @TygerDarkstorm. But doesn't using that feature also change the colors of said body parts too at the same time (if you change colors that is). Sorry if that's a dumb question. 🙂

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

9 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

So do I 😁...

Exactly like @TygerDarkstorm said, click this:

image.png.29b16167758a0276b00018a34a71a73d.png

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

1 minute ago, BjorJlen said:

Ooooo, that's sorta cool! I will have to try that out when I get time to log into the game; thanks @TygerDarkstorm. But doesn't using that feature also change the colors of said body parts too at the same time (if you change colors that is). Sorry if that's a dumb question. 🙂

You can change those colors independent of each other.

• Like 3

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Excellent! Thanks for the Input. 🙂👍😀

12 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

Hopefully now that I have a screenshot, this will explain it a bit more clearly. 😄 It's not a dumb question at all; I realized my hasty explanation might be a bit confusing, especially if there's a language barrier. So, now with a pic! 😄

WBOgTV7.png

So the yellow circle on the bottom right is what I was referring to as the "2 piece circle" to look for. Clicking that will unlink your costume colors so that you can color all pieces independently of each other (with it checked, every piece will be colored the same in one fell swoop). I pretty much always unlink my colors, so I think that is some of my confusion regarding your question; hopefully this straightens it out.

The green circles on the left are that same "2 piece circle," but for costume parts. Clicking these so that it appears "broken" is what will allow you to independently customize your shoulders, gloves, and boots from one another. So, clicking them will result in something like this:

5EQGjnF.png

As you can see inside the green, I can now choose a separate shoulder piece for my left and right shoulder. Each shoulder can also be colored independently of one another if you have "Link Costume Colors" turned off.

I hope this explains it better! 😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Oh yes indeed it does. I tend to colorize everything liked wise first, then break the coloring circle so to speak after so I can make any adjustments I need on a piece by piece basis. I never noticed the separations in shoulder parts before though (for example in your pic). I will definitely have to check that out when I can... 🙂

Thanks again for all the great help you all have given me here guys (and in other posts too). Oh and no communication or language issues here good Tyger. Not like this guy at least lol... 😛

8fe06e3c4fecd08e245694a1dd2d3eeb.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Glad I was able to help! 😄

• Like 3

Not bad @Virtual Green... 🙂

I already feel a chill coming on just looking at him lol. (Sooo cold!)

• Haha 1

I saw someone in-game using the Imperial Dynasty top without the gold and that matched their skin.  I did a little playing around, and it seems that there's a non-skin/tight option that makes the normally skin parts a different color, based upon the primary color you select.  Utilizing this, I present "Extraterrestriana", (or "Triana" for short):

extraterrestriana4.jpg

extraterrestriana1.jpg

extraterrestriana3.jpg

extraterrestriana.costume

• Like 7

Ooooo... Please tell how you did that exactly @biostem! I have been trying to figure out how to do that for weeks now, but with no luck. 😞 And a very cool look yet again 🙂

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

Ooooo... Please tell how you did that exactly @biostem! I have been trying to figure out how to do that for weeks now, but with no luck. 😞 And a very cool look yet again 🙂

So under the tight category, or some others, (like jackets), if you select "Imperial Dynasty 1", the cutouts take on a slightly different value of the primary color you select, (see below):

It's then a matter of finding a skin tone that matches that 3rd color you get, (just gotta find one by trial-and-error)...

imperial dynasty1 c.jpg

imperial dynasty1 b.jpg

imperial dynasty1 a.jpg

Edited by biostem
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks again @biostem. I will check that out tomorrow after work. 🙂

But without further adu, three more Characters I made (one of which is new)...

The first character is Cauls, a 5th lvl Wb/Dk Blaster. He is a concept character that I always wanted to make, and basically he is the humanoid offspring of Lusca herself, created by a genetic experiment. Haven't played him much (obviously), but he is fun...

The second is Ire Isotope, a 16th lvl Fc/Fa Dominator. I created her a long time ago on live when I and other members of my awsome SG (The Conglomerate), decided to make "theme" based characters to team together with.. So we all made */Rad characters who's last name had to be Isotope. Many of us had similar power sets (fire/radiation) and together we melted everything that got in our way in SECONDS lol. Hell one time we found three, yes THREE instances of Babbage all together at the same time in one place, and we melted all of them at once in less then 2 minutes flat! Heck, even Eochai & Jack in Irons (together) went down fast I think. 🙂 Ire is my homage to that original character and SG, though slightly different power set wise lol...

And finally I created a new character tonight on Excelsior named Ebony-Shae. She is a 9th lvl Dp/Mc Blaster, and I based her on a similar character I made on Reunion named Nash Noir (I'll post him later lol). It's a fun set to play and the character is a fun concept too. In between missions while I hung out near Miss Liberty, I had the pleasure of talking with Cyber-Specter who quoted Nietzsche in his bio, and Ralu who was a 37lvl El/El Blaster Vet and had a great bio and look for her character as well. I liked Ebony-Shae a lot, and it was a very enjoyable evening overall on Excelsior...

Until next time, Peace... 🙂

Cauls.jpg

Ire Isotope.png

Ebony-Shae 1.jpg

Ebony-Shae 2.jpg

• Like 3

Slight revision on Weald Warden.  Gave her some new clothes that look less like rags.  Also better lighting and bonus glowing from Combat Jumping.  Here's hoping they fix the visual bug with Wild Fortress so I can recolor the vines and not have them vanish.

1529483293_WealdWarden2.thumb.PNG.ae1ebc12c2d4b4e109401f6df84591f9.PNG

• Like 8

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

19 hours ago, tan702 said:

My new shield/dm tanker, King Nictus.

king.PNG

Cool looking costume Tan but if it's anything like King Cake then

under all that purple and yellow is a creepy little baby for some reason. 07K1tHnz_o.png

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Haha 2

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png