Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Shudder indeed1 😁

giphy%2520(11).gif

• Haha 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

@ZorkNemesis yours reminds me of this one (sim but diff)

Tii BS/FA Destroyer (Martian experiment gone awry)

image.png.6c2488b96574f14252c3702aeeb1b2c0.pngimage.png.8abce0bd3af24dde57fb765e3bdcea3d.png

Destroyer = Brute naturally

Edited by Troo
  • Like 4

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

39 minutes ago, Moonxtal said:

Here's my main hero Kandi Raver

she's a Magical Blaster who also uses tech Devices

The 3rd outfit is less kandi raver and more cyber raver

Nice costumes @Moonxtal and welcome to the best part of the forums! zb7XgP0P_o.png

17 minutes ago, Techwright said:

Just needs rollerskates!

Rubbery fingers. 🙈

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Haha 4

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

1 hour ago, Moonxtal said:

Here's my main hero Kandi Raver

she's a Magical Blaster who also uses tech Devices

The 3rd outfit is less kandi raver and more cyber raver

candy1.jpg

candy2.jpg

candy3.jpg

Very nice @Moonxtal and welcome to Homecoming. 🙂

However did you happen to get this idea from this? 😁

artworks-000029366667-skkbs5-t500x500.jpg.992d14206223165c8010c9ac51cc6a42.jpg

And this...?

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

The Hackrobat!

DB/SR Stalker.
OriginalIy wanted to do a Staff/Nin with one of the bladed staffs like a tightrope walker, but I have a Staff/Nin already so here we are.

Also, it didn't feel right without a double-ended bladed staff.
1015170819_ScreenShot2021-04-14at6_34_24PM.thumb.png.f9fcd1f05a6830dd863b1dcba498791b.png

• Like 7

19 hours ago, biostem said:

Is it the pretty flowers or the brute force of gravity, that draws you in to "The Allurist"!!?

allurist 2.jpg

allurist 3.jpg

allurist 4.jpg

allurist1.costume 6.99 kB · 0 downloads

Neither good @biostem. It's the wings on her back lol. 😁

Seriously though, very nice look. 👍

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

Very nice @Moonxtal and welcome to Homecoming. 🙂

However did you happen to get this idea from this? 😁

artworks-000029366667-skkbs5-t500x500.jpg.992d14206223165c8010c9ac51cc6a42.jpg

And this...?

not her looks as much, she's based on 90's kandi ravers with the huge pants and belly tshirts. wish CoH had visors!

love that music tho!

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

external-content.duckduckgo.com2.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonxtal said:

not her looks as much, she's based on 90's kandi ravers with the huge pants and belly tshirts. wish CoH had visors!

love that music tho!

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

external-content.duckduckgo.com2.jpg

Seeing these makes me glad I was a kid during the 90's, lol

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Very gooddesign @Grindingsucks, and I like the color selection too (specially the hair, which is a great contrast to the black and red of your character). However, is it me or does the chin guard your character is wearing make him look like he has a "frowny face"? 😁

41 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

Very gooddesign @Grindingsucks, and I like the color selection too (specially the hair, which is a great contrast to the black and red of your character). However, is it me or does the chin guard your character is wearing make him look like he has a "frowny face"? 😁

Hee, hee.  You know, I suppose it does lend him a bit of a disgruntled look.  😂

It's all good @Grindingsucks. Just because he has a bit of a disgruntled look, don't mean its not a cool design. Don't change it! lol

In either case, I guess its time for yet another posting of three of my Characters; doesn't that just thrill you?! (Hears crickets chirping in the background lol) 😁 Anyways without further adu...

The first one is named Loc'ie, and she is a 7th lvl Ice/Shield Scrapper. I got her concept from a cool picture I have which I have put below her for comparisons sake. Interestingly enough, she is the reason I finally decided to get a REAL PC who could handle high end graphics, because when I tried playing her my fps went down to... 4 fps! Yeah, totally unplayable I know. So at least she was/is good for something lol...

The second one is Immanuel, a 15th lvl Emp/Sonic Defender. This character is in honor of a persons character I saw being played during live. And yes he does look (a bit) like Jesus (Immanuel was the first name a angel called him), though in no way do I play him as a religious person, a support of any one religion over another, or as a pushy "bible thumper". Instead I play him as a Emp/Sonic Defender (lol) who happens to say inspiration things (when I get the bind right lol) and supports players of all types. 🙂

And finally the third one is Tobor', a 12th lvl Inv/SS Tank. He is a very fun character to play, though I tend to play him as a Scrapper more then a Tank (which I do with most Tanks lol). He has garnered a lot of attention on Excelsior as he does look cool imho. But as far as a "Tank" type Tank goes, he's only so-so. But a good Scrapper Tank just the same lol.

Anywho thanks again for your time, and look out cause more are a' coming... 😋

Peace...

Loc'ie.jpg

art-fentezi-kope-schit-skaly (1).jpg

Immanuel.png

Tobor'.jpg

• Like 3

Similar concept to a character I made a bit ago... which I will post soon enough... Well done sir...

Just a quick heads up, the costume color challenge I've been running for the last 6 weeks

ends in less than 24 hours if any of you crack costume makers in here want a shot.

Everything you need can be found here. Last chance to win a prize. Cheers!

Edited by Christopher Robin

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

On 4/16/2021 at 10:38 PM, First Player said:

spacer.png

Energy/Sonic blaster. The concept is he found a techno-organic alien weapon underground that forcibly grafted itself to his arm and he's unable to remove it.

I'm really loving the creativity I'm seeing from people with the asymmetrical costume options. Very well done!

Anyways, while I'm here, I'll showcase my newest Peacebringer, and a costume I'm personally very proud of. Blinding Radiance, the newest Kheldian to hit Excelsior.

BlindingRadiance3.jpg.c06f0a8cb699f015e55e158a5f95f097.jpgBlindingRadiance3back.jpg.c96b49dd0ee4bbe23da19e6f5a493d79.jpg

• Like 8

Global Handle: @Gibs

A guy with unpopular opinions.

Working off a bit of different mythology from what I usually draw on here, and I wanted to try Traps.   I do think this costume works well.....NIMROD.JPG.4c23ee7790f16ff2baa9820d198146f2.JPG

Battle cry is 'Mesopotamia!'

Edited by Heraclea
  • Like 7
  • Thumbs Up 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291