Post your best costume designs here!

Oh yes indeed it does. I tend to colorize everything liked wise first, then break the coloring circle so to speak after so I can make any adjustments I need on a piece by piece basis. I never noticed the separations in shoulder parts before though (for example in your pic). I will definitely have to check that out when I can... 🙂

Thanks again for all the great help you all have given me here guys (and in other posts too). Oh and no communication or language issues here good Tyger. Not like this guy at least lol... 😛

8fe06e3c4fecd08e245694a1dd2d3eeb.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Glad I was able to help! 😄

• Like 3

Global: @Valnara1; Formerly @TigerGoddess on Live

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Indom: Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM; Tyger Darkstorm - Dark/Storm Corr; Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Troller

Everlasting: Helen Wails - Thermal/Sonic Def; Trixie Traxx - Crab Spider; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Troller; Lola Huntress - Night Widow; Frosty Forest - Ice/Nature Corr

The Saber Force Squad: Alpha - Fire/Rad Sent; Beta - Katana/Ninjitsu Scrapper; Gamma - Bots/EA MM; Delta - MA/Regen Scrapper; Epsilon - Rad/Fire Brute

I was messing around with different color and piece combinations, and came up with "Virulent Vilde":

virulent vilde5.jpg

virulent vilde2.jpg

virulent vilde4.jpg

virulent vilde1.costume

After playing around a bit, I think the cosmic corsair back piece was a bit too "techie" for Vilde's look, so here's an update with a more fitting, (IMHO), cape:

virulent vilde8.jpg

Edited by biostem
  • Like 6

I saw someone in-game using the Imperial Dynasty top without the gold and that matched their skin.  I did a little playing around, and it seems that there's a non-skin/tight option that makes the normally skin parts a different color, based upon the primary color you select.  Utilizing this, I present "Extraterrestriana", (or "Triana" for short):

extraterrestriana4.jpg

extraterrestriana1.jpg

extraterrestriana3.jpg

extraterrestriana.costume

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

Ooooo... Please tell how you did that exactly @biostem! I have been trying to figure out how to do that for weeks now, but with no luck. 😞 And a very cool look yet again 🙂

So under the tight category, or some others, (like jackets), if you select "Imperial Dynasty 1", the cutouts take on a slightly different value of the primary color you select, (see below):

It's then a matter of finding a skin tone that matches that 3rd color you get, (just gotta find one by trial-and-error)...

imperial dynasty1 c.jpg

imperial dynasty1 b.jpg

imperial dynasty1 a.jpg

Edited by biostem
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks again @biostem. I will check that out tomorrow after work. 🙂

But without further adu, three more Characters I made (one of which is new)...

The first character is Cauls, a 5th lvl Wb/Dk Blaster. He is a concept character that I always wanted to make, and basically he is the humanoid offspring of Lusca herself, created by a genetic experiment. Haven't played him much (obviously), but he is fun...

The second is Ire Isotope, a 16th lvl Fc/Fa Dominator. I created her a long time ago on live when I and other members of my awsome SG (The Conglomerate), decided to make "theme" based characters to team together with.. So we all made */Rad characters who's last name had to be Isotope. Many of us had similar power sets (fire/radiation) and together we melted everything that got in our way in SECONDS lol. Hell one time we found three, yes THREE instances of Babbage all together at the same time in one place, and we melted all of them at once in less then 2 minutes flat! Heck, even Eochai & Jack in Irons (together) went down fast I think. 🙂 Ire is my homage to that original character and SG, though slightly different power set wise lol...

And finally I created a new character tonight on Excelsior named Ebony-Shae. She is a 9th lvl Dp/Mc Blaster, and I based her on a similar character I made on Reunion named Nash Noir (I'll post him later lol). It's a fun set to play and the character is a fun concept too. In between missions while I hung out near Miss Liberty, I had the pleasure of talking with Cyber-Specter who quoted Nietzsche in his bio, and Ralu who was a 37lvl El/El Blaster Vet and had a great bio and look for her character as well. I liked Ebony-Shae a lot, and it was a very enjoyable evening overall on Excelsior...

Until next time, Peace... 🙂

Cauls.jpg

Ire Isotope.png

Ebony-Shae 1.jpg

Ebony-Shae 2.jpg

• Like 3
On 4/8/2021 at 2:36 AM, First Player said:

45.png.65f4ddcaa1c162ae9f048ded6ce63dda.png

spacer.png

Street Justice/Energy Aura Brute

He reminds me very much of Big Girl.  I wonder if one of them copied the others notes on growth serums.

Slight revision on Weald Warden.  Gave her some new clothes that look less like rags.  Also better lighting and bonus glowing from Combat Jumping.  Here's hoping they fix the visual bug with Wild Fortress so I can recolor the vines and not have them vanish.

1529483293_WealdWarden2.thumb.PNG.ae1ebc12c2d4b4e109401f6df84591f9.PNG

• Like 8

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

19 hours ago, tan702 said:

My new shield/dm tanker, King Nictus.

king.PNG

Cool looking costume Tan but if it's anything like King Cake then

under all that purple and yellow is a creepy little baby for some reason. 07K1tHnz_o.png

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Haha 2

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

@ZorkNemesis yours reminds me of this one (sim but diff)

Tii BS/FA Destroyer (Martian experiment gone awry)

image.png.6c2488b96574f14252c3702aeeb1b2c0.pngimage.png.8abce0bd3af24dde57fb765e3bdcea3d.png

Destroyer = Brute naturally

Edited by Troo
  • Like 4

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Sooo.. I guess I am taking a non-voluntary break until November?!

Si vis pacem, para bellum

39 minutes ago, Moonxtal said:

Here's my main hero Kandi Raver

she's a Magical Blaster who also uses tech Devices

The 3rd outfit is less kandi raver and more cyber raver

Nice costumes @Moonxtal and welcome to the best part of the forums! zb7XgP0P_o.png

17 minutes ago, Techwright said:

Just needs rollerskates!

Rubbery fingers. 🙈

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Haha 4

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

1 hour ago, Moonxtal said:

Here's my main hero Kandi Raver

she's a Magical Blaster who also uses tech Devices

The 3rd outfit is less kandi raver and more cyber raver

candy1.jpg

candy2.jpg

candy3.jpg

Very nice @Moonxtal and welcome to Homecoming. 🙂

However did you happen to get this idea from this? 😁

artworks-000029366667-skkbs5-t500x500.jpg.992d14206223165c8010c9ac51cc6a42.jpg

And this...?

The Hackrobat!

DB/SR Stalker.
OriginalIy wanted to do a Staff/Nin with one of the bladed staffs like a tightrope walker, but I have a Staff/Nin already so here we are.

Also, it didn't feel right without a double-ended bladed staff.
1015170819_ScreenShot2021-04-14at6_34_24PM.thumb.png.f9fcd1f05a6830dd863b1dcba498791b.png

• Like 7