Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Reading and watching Invincible & Resident Alien has inspired me to hit the costume creator to hash out some silly d-listers for myself.

First we've got Alien Man! He's "exactly" what it says on the tin!  Just a lovable space friend. Demon/Dark MM...that's just a coincidence.

1903353191_Screenshot2021-04-23180057.png.109b84a62872f7e66b6578a771fb6dc4.png1173223050_Screenshot2021-04-23182213.png.0cb068316d9012118eccf7ad64d8af73.png

Next up is the ideal candidate for any recruiting Slither Societies or Legions of Lizards. For your consideration: SPIT SHOT! (Beam/Poison Corr)

1865757521_Screenshot2021-04-23175256.thumb.png.4c823b079cc09580b873492b65182629.png480685711_Screenshot2021-04-23174832.png.9e8b27c0625f1e5430c21021e079e8e3.png

• Like 9

I don't know... for some reason I am thinking that Unercarriage needs a high tech Under-Skateboard to go with her high tech look... Good look... 😁👍

Peace...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

49 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

I don't know... for some reason I am thinking that Unercarriage needs a high tech Under-Skateboard to go with her high tech look... Good look... 😁👍

Peace...

I'll have to see how her feet fit on the P2W hoverboard

• Like 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

1 hour ago, Jawbreaker said:

Undercarriage
Ma/Shield scrapper

A Council repair tech who lost both legs and her right arm after a savage attack by Captain Mako. The Council rebuilt her with plans to add her to the roster of super soldiers, but she had other ideas.

Under.PNG

Your costume mash up image looks awesome! Real comic book-esuqe.

• Thanks 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

A request for help designing a Friar concept ("The Air Friar") came up in the CRT.

There is no Friar's habit in the CC so, using the much shorter kilt, this was my attempt.

HJZLGwG9_o.jpg

Bonus concept free for the taking: Several monasteries brewed their own beer

so maybe a gold colored water blast set with lots of stun/mez powers could make

like he was slinging beer and getting the mobs drunk. Some possible names could be

The Drunken Friar? Friar Brewsky? Crusin for a Brews'n? His SG could be The Brew Crew. rs4wmRnk_o.gif

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

2 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

I'll have to see how her feet fit on the P2W hoverboard

Oooo.... Please show us 😁.

Peace...

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Much, much better @Argus_The_Risen. While I liked the last versions look, this one just pops Dr. Vahzilok and Lord Recluse. Definitely not someone I would want to meet in a dark ally, even "IF" he is a hero... 😁

Peace...

6 hours ago, Christopher Robin said:

Bonus concept free for the taking: Several monasteries brewed their own beer

so maybe a gold colored water blast set with lots of stun/mez powers could make

like he was slinging beer and getting the mobs drunk. Some possible names could be

The Drunken Friar? Friar Brewsky? Crusin for a Brews'n? His SG could be The Brew Crew. rs4wmRnk_o.gif

Also a possibility: Dark Age of Camelot Friars use a Quarterstaff in combat and are rather agile.  They are also secondary healers, too.  Too bad there's no Staff/Empathy or Staff/Pain builds currently possible.

• Like 1

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

50 minutes ago, Charistoph said:

Also a possibility: Dark Age of Camelot Friars use a Quarterstaff in combat and are rather agile.  They are also secondary healers, too.  Too bad there's no Staff/Empathy or Staff/Pain builds currently possible.

You could always go Staff/Regen scrapper and add the powers from the Medicine pool. bdD2kT31_o.gif

• Like 5

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

5 hours ago, ChanelNo2 said:

My Arcane Elf, Luthien

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Is that the cell-shading graphics option thing? Or is that some photoshop-type editing to get the environment to look like that? Trippy.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

3 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Is that the cell-shading graphics option thing? Or is that some photoshop-type editing to get the environment to look like that? Trippy.

That is the cell shading option... And @Sovereigne, the moment I saw her the words "Kano's daughter... 😁)...

Peace...

38 minutes ago, ChanelNo2 said:

That is the cell shading option 😄

Oh cool. I had seen people posting with it before, but it seemed so much more exaggerated in your shots, lol.

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Round 5 ladies and gents! Got a new one, who is a sellout of a hero. If it pays, he comes to play. Introducing, Skeleton Crew (SS/WP Brute)! Also not quite sure on the name, any suggestions would be great! Tell me what you think! Deuces! 😄 

Skeleton_Crew_2.png

Skeleton_Crew_3.png

Edited by Argus_The_Risen
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Sovereigne said:

Few of my favorites:

Dragonfly - TA/electric defender

Sandstream - Water/storm corruptor

? - been sitting on this one for a while, haven't come up with a concept to fit yet

Neurochemist - Pain/DP defender

dragonfly.png

This makes me want to use those cell shading lines really bad! I just keep it turned off because it kind of taxes the system 😅

Edited by Glacier Peak

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

28 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

This makes me want to use those cell shading lines really bad! I just keep it turned off because it kind of taxes the system 😅

I had read somewhere that Cel shading was actually less resource intensive. But I have no clue

• Like 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

1 hour ago, Argus_The_Risen said:

Round 5 ladies and gents! Got a new one, who is a sellout of a hero. If it pays, he comes to play. Introducing, Skeleton Crew (SS/WP Brute)! Also not quite sure on the name, any suggestions would be great! Tell me what you think! Deuces! 😄 

Skeleton_Crew_2.png

Skeleton_Crew_3.png

Skeleton Crew sounds like a great name for a Necro MM--or a Thugs MM with Skulls minions if we were able to reskin henchmen.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sovereigne said:

Few of my favorites:

Dragonfly - TA/electric defender

Sandstream - Water/storm corruptor

? - been sitting on this one for a while, haven't come up with a concept to fit yet

Neurochemist - Pain/DP defender

dragonfly.png

Geat designs all around, but I adore Dragonfly! (great catch on the name, too!)

• Thanks 1