Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

13 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

That is the cell shading option... And @Sovereigne, the moment I saw her the words "Kano's daughter... 😁)...

If you're a fan of Kano you really need to watch

the new Mortal Kombat movie that just came out!

The guy they cast is flippin brilliant and totally steals

any scene he's in. Plus Sub Zero's power is truly terrifying

in this version the way Ice control would actually be in real life.

6 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

This makes me want to use those cell shading lines really bad! I just keep it turned off because it kind of taxes the system 😅

5 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

I had read somewhere that Cel shading was actually less resource intensive. But I have no clue

I don't notice much of a performance hit with Cell Shading on but then

again I'm playing on a pretty beefy custom rig that I built from scratch so YMMV. rs4wmRnk_o.gif

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

Introducing the Timejacker, the leader of an infamous stick-up crew, who acquired the ability to manipulate time around him when he consumed an experimental drug called Kronos !

Along with his loyal "Chrono Bandits", he robs the many gangs of the Rogue Isles... one crew at a time! (Thugs/Time MM)

timejacker.PNG.3ccee11e64e1e3735aa7223502a201fe.PNG

timejacker1.PNG.becea19a21057f24de6fb6c2af2c801a.PNG  timejacker2.thumb.PNG.7f8ced073809967a4c24e078ce57bb32.PNG

Edited by Virtual Green
  • Like 9

Another from the Costume Request Thread here is my take on his Black Bart request.

Vulpoid in the CRT quipped it's pretty much Lemmy Kilmister if he

was a pirate... I am "on board" with this comparison. bdD2kT31_o.gif 

7xWqTIkG_o.jpg      71eUYRLx_o.jpg

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 15

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

On 4/23/2021 at 6:49 PM, Sparrows said:

Just a lovable space friend fiend. Demon/Dark MM...that's just a coincidence.

Fixed. 🙂

On 4/24/2021 at 10:07 AM, Jawbreaker said:

A Council repair tech who lost both legs and her right arm after a savage attack

Okay that presentation. I am trooly jealous.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Ok, its time yet again for some more character pic's of mine, but before I do I have a few comments to make first... 😁

First, @ChanelNo2 I love the gif of Permeation; so much so that its now my pic on my phone. Thanks ! 😋👍

Second, @Jawbreaker while I like that characters look very much, are you sure she is not one of this characters sisters? 😁

1577060175_CaptainBritian.thumb.jpg.a9ff30806399894eaef018dd8e4327d1.jpg

Hey @RikOz, I think someone else loves gold too...

c1172b2602205efa5dc78173c68705a7.jpeg.0670ce2af1475348b67a58c4d8256344.jpeg

And @Christopher Robin, your rockin' it as usual; great work! 👍

And now finally onto my own characters, one of which I have posted in response to @Argus_The_Risen nice Skeleton Crew character. His name is Bone Skull, and he is a 2nd lvl mace/bio scrapper. I made him during live (he was /Inv at the time though) and he was great fun to play...

Second on the list is Howling Mine, a 9th lvl Sonic/Sonic half undead character I also made during live so long ago. 🙂

An last but not least is X'an, a 10th lvl Ma/Bio Scrapper. I created him not only to try out the power set, but also I liked a picture of a (martial arts?) fighter I saw while looking up cool martial artist, either real or in the comics. However I never could find out this characters name or where he originates from. Anyone have any ideas? In either case, that wraps it up for me on this end; so until next time, catch ya all in the funny pages...

Peace...

Bone Skull.jpg

Howling Mine.jpg

X'an.jpg

Edited by BjorJlen
Ooops... I forgot to post the picture @Jawbreaker. Sorry's...
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

On 5/11/2019 at 4:56 AM, Player2 said:

fTjcuSL.png

Powerbeam is my delightfully retro Energy/Will Sentinel

Almost two years old now... but Powerbeam has gotten some alt costume love over that time.  She has the above costume both with and without the fishbowl space helmet.

She also has the same look above but with the glowy bits powered down, plus a minimal glowy version but without the under armor...

tDro4zX.jpg  5dcCOzG.jpg

Then there's the armor-only suit with rocket booster backpack that's more futuristic looking than the retro jetpack she normally sports.  Also same without jetpack and the bubble helmet retracts to the semi-transparent piece behind her neck.

j8f7CV5.jpg  UFz3qew.jpg

Lastly, there's her "civilian" attire for just walking about...  and she'll lose the jacket and power up the rings to brighten things up for a spin on the dance floor.

UrkfAwn.jpg  LqVnJqY.jpg

• Like 4

Kit Kat Bar - TW/Nin Scrapper - Designed for the Saturday Theme Team's favorite candy theme

Qd4OzOZ.jpg

• Like 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

4 hours ago, BarterGuns said:

Old costume I've had for some time. Figured I'd post it.

The Watcher. It's a shame the game has such poor lighting. It looks much better in game.
spacer.png

But I think he'd look really good in space though where it's dark! With the right lighting? It's a good look and sometimes less is more, yeah!

• Like 2

Sorry... couldn't resist... 😁

1610501899_4f7ed39f659264bd39632e4bb557681f--funny-thoughts-perspective(1).jpg.bba8e9b531d1f73dc773f0c6af1094be.jpg

Peace...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

On 4/28/2021 at 9:41 AM, BarterGuns said:

The Watcher. It's a shame the game has such poor lighting. It looks much better in game

I've noticed that many of my costumes look much better in motion than they do in a static image.

Like, static im ages of this Flaminatrix costume just don't do it justice:

flamstatic.jpg.9096c72b091f234212f96520baf2e336.jpg

Edited by RikOz
Converted PNG to JPG
  • Like 2