Post your best costume designs here!

Old costume I've had for some time. Figured I'd post it.

The Watcher. It's a shame the game has such poor lighting. It looks much better in game.
spacer.png

Edited by BarterGuns
... I forgot to upload the image.
  • Like 16
10 minutes ago, BarterGuns said:

The Watcher. It's a shame the game has such poor lighting. It looks much better in game.
spacer.png

GREAT look. Sometimes less really is more.

• Like 5

pg6qD0.png

Kit Kat Bar - TW/Nin Scrapper - Designed for the Saturday Theme Team's favorite candy theme

Qd4OzOZ.jpg

• Like 3

Global: @Valnara1; Formerly @TigerGoddess on Live

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Indom: Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM; Tyger Darkstorm - Dark/Storm Corr; Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Troller

Everlasting: Helen Wails - Thermal/Sonic Def; Trixie Traxx - Crab Spider; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Troller; Lola Huntress - Night Widow; Frosty Forest - Ice/Nature Corr

The Saber Force Squad: Alpha - Fire/Rad Sent; Beta - Katana/Ninjitsu Scrapper; Gamma - Bots/EA MM; Delta - MA/Regen Scrapper; Epsilon - Rad/Fire Brute

4 hours ago, BarterGuns said:

spacer.png

But I think he'd look really good in space though where it's dark! With the right lighting? It's a good look and sometimes less is more, yeah!

• Like 2

Cyber Flowen, a gamer chick turned psycho vigilante

Battle Axe/Regeneration Scrapper

qd6Z1R3.png HgPEqL3.png

U3birkt.png PxeNDGQ.png

(Lots of looks because I can't decide on one)

• Like 7

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty. Will help with any content, just ask!

Notable 50s: Cross Scar (StJ/WP Brute), Beatwing (Staff/SR Scrap), Twisted Samsara (Dark/Rad Scrap), Spicy Red Pepper (Fire/MA Tank), Calamity Drive (Fire/Atomic Blaster)

Gang Panda, Super Strength/Bio Armor Brute

Yapnbwy.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty. Will help with any content, just ask!

Notable 50s: Cross Scar (StJ/WP Brute), Beatwing (Staff/SR Scrap), Twisted Samsara (Dark/Rad Scrap), Spicy Red Pepper (Fire/MA Tank), Calamity Drive (Fire/Atomic Blaster)

On 4/28/2021 at 9:41 AM, BarterGuns said:

The Watcher. It's a shame the game has such poor lighting. It looks much better in game

I've noticed that many of my costumes look much better in motion than they do in a static image.

Like, static images of this Flaminatrix costume just don't do it justice:

215573956_CityofHeroesScreenshot2020_10.28-20_45_00_36.thumb.png.6567490104f3b720355653df3410ac1b.png

• Like 2

I want to preface this by saying I'm not nearly as good at design as some folks in here. I'm very "plain Jane" with a lot of costumes, sticking to similar costume "sets" and color schemes, but I went a bit farther this time and I'm really happy with how it came out.

Meet Low Point, my Ice/Icy Dominator. I'm particularly happy with this one because I didn't stick to any one set like I usually do, and found a bunch of good pieces that I mixed and matched into a good look for him. He's an unstable, nihilistic youth who developed super powers from a mutation, and is out to make the world just as cold and frozen as his heart is.

LowPoint.jpg.061c13be57d07e879b63c4addb1f7de2.jpg

• Like 16

Global Handle: @Gibs
Council of the Rose

Looking for a better story for villain epic archetypes? Is the standard one in-game too boring, badly written, and lazy for you? Check out my replacement arcs in the ongoing Architect Entertainment series: Soldiers of Arachnos! Click the link for more info!

Fallen fae creature? Some sort of demon spawn? Freak with a personality disorder and pointy ears? Who knows. She does like to play dress-up while yelling at people, though.

Khoraulle.thumb.jpg.4c2d91b21b05fe606487fd13d494724a.jpg

sonic/sr/(eventually)psi Sentinel

• Like 10
Posted (edited)

Here's one I recently put together:

Danger Claw - Natural Claws/SR Brute

Really happy with how it came out. I wanted to have something visual where the claws would be hidden in the gloves and the Banded robotic gloves worked out nicely. I also wanted an excuse to use the samurai menpo mask (which should really be ported to non helmet options.)

dangerclaw1.jpg

dangerclaw2.jpg

Edited by Drakwatch
  • Like 13

Everlasting | Hullbreak - Tanker / Amarillo Starlight - Defender / Luna Spector - Controller / Captain Perplex - Corruptor / Brixton Jack - Blaster

Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2021 at 6:56 PM, KalSpiro said:

Time to add to this list, it's been a while
 image.png.acab4be6c3535946854d0aad96ecedbd.png          image.png.cea14e5f3484a8956714c8b2efab172e.png

Several great looks in there KalSpiro, particularly GoldieBot and DemonGirl here.

On 5/1/2021 at 11:01 PM, GastlyGibus said:

I want to preface this by saying I'm not nearly as good at design as some folks in here. I'm very "plain Jane" with a lot of costumes, sticking to similar costume "sets" and color schemes, but I went a bit farther this time and I'm really happy with how it came out.

Meet Low Point, my Ice/Icy Dominator. I'm particularly happy with this one because I didn't stick to any one set like I usually do, and found a bunch of good pieces that I mixed and matched into a good look for him. He's an unstable, nihilistic youth who developed super powers from a mutation, and is out to make the world just as cold and frozen as his heart is.

LowPoint.jpg.061c13be57d07e879b63c4addb1f7de2.jpg

Good things can happen when you mix and match synergistically Gastly. zb7XgP0P_o.png

21 minutes ago, Commune said:

brawnlogo.png

Nice one Commune and welcome to the best part of the forums. zb7XgP0P_o.png

P.S. Did you actually get that name on a server? Back on live I had to go

with homophones when making one of my mains Brahn Fuhrnos (Strength/Fire).

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 2

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

Decided to recreate and update the main outfit of my australian adventurer, Groundbreak (Earth/Earth Dom), to better fit his mystical origins (his powers come from his belt and gauntlets)!

I also tried to come up with an endgame, more "comic book"-y costume.

groundbreak.PNG.9f5795b3ac4c01542bdbc6b95704d96b.PNGgroundbreak_1.thumb.PNG.718a21e2c0873b3d731d77e7f7f0f790.PNG

groundbreak1.PNG.d96f11fa651dffc63014a0b81b2ecbec.PNG

• Like 12