Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Poison Prodigy - Poison/Dark Defender

My aim with this first look of hers was to try and resemble (or at least reference) a poison dart frog.

sASQPMk.png

Fractyl - Shield/Stone Tanker

She is a sort of stone golem protector. I haven't quite worked it out yet.

BjEwcDp.png

Voltarra - Electric/Ninja Blaster

I couldn't resist the temptation to make a sith-based character using this combo (yes, her sword looks like a red lightsaber), but since I personally don't like acting as if those sorts of things exist here, I had her be more of a Star Wars fan a little too obsessed with the dark side and Imperial order, that she has used her scientific abilities and knowledge to imbue herself with sith-like powers so she might bring about a new world order. It's still a WIP. A bit cliche, I'm sure, but I love her look all the same.

LZKfgFa.png

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

for 14 years of playing CoH, i've always had this russian iron man concept in my head. Made a few characters based on it, but nothing ever really stuck around. Lets see how long this one lasts 🙄🤣.

SOVIET REACTOR - Sentinal Rad/Rad

SovietReactor001.png.f58af7d843b810ab7666bc7183cab115.png

SovietReactor002.png.d95075741e0d8b9ebd0ea86b07d09d0a.png

SovietReactor003.png.7f05bf06bcfd0bdaea09d3746e011880.png

Cheers for looking.

• Like 19

On 5/12/2021 at 4:33 AM, LikeRacerX said:

I think if I was allowed to wear a shirt over that chest I'd use it more often. But, it is what it is.

Selections are a bit limited, but you can pair (Sleeveless) Jackets or (Sleeveless) Robes with the Bioluminescense skin to give a shirt or coat over.  Some of the chest details can also cover it up like Olympian Guard, Resistance, Black Knight, etc.  Female builds also get the straight Shirts option.

• Like 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

The only examples that Eugene "Lightnin' Rodd" Rodderick Moss III had of being a bad *** was when he snuck away to watch pro wrestling as a kid. Now that he's a tough guy in real life he's following that example and it's very, very silly.

1429915997_LightninRodd.thumb.jpg.aba7510d46368934c4db7c90d9d10034.jpg

Second pass at the same costume.

63339951_rodd2.thumb.jpg.5f626880c48c2584a983b79d7d38c596.jpg

Edited by LlyranKeen
  • Like 5

On 5/12/2021 at 6:10 PM, Doogleburg said:

Got a fresh design here.

Omega Unit Mk2 a Shield/Elec Scrapper

Nice one @Doogleburg. zb7XgP0P_o.png

On 5/12/2021 at 8:00 PM, LikeRacerX said:

This is a very subdued look compared to others. But meet Detective Vlad Hannibal. Who only works the night shift, and mostly gets put on the 'dead end' cases involving ghosts and things that go bump in the night. Just don't ask about what he spikes his coffee with.

spacer.png

Is it Hazelnut creamer? He looks like he'd be a Hazelnut kind of guy. kYftkbzZ_o.gif

On 5/12/2021 at 11:18 PM, Doogleburg said:

Sorry for the spam, I just really love designing new toons.................

Good news, you've come to the right place. bdD2kT31_o.gif

On 5/13/2021 at 1:54 PM, Yellowjacket said:

I'm liking this transparent background idea. *fires up Photoshop CS2*...................................

Indeed... 

On 5/13/2021 at 9:57 PM, tan702 said:

This guy is gonna love St. Martial.
Welcome_to_fabulous_las_vegas_sign.jpg.649ab60a993cd23bed571d958fc795ec.jpgCapture.png.d8ca88019f1a9bdd64b104ac17f03b73.png

...and being an honorary Superbabe. rs4wmRnk_o.gif

On 5/14/2021 at 4:25 AM, Robothenri said:

for 14 years of playing CoH, i've always had this russian iron man concept in my head. Made a few characters based on it, but nothing ever really stuck around. Lets see how long this one lasts 🙄🤣.

SOVIET REACTOR - Sentinal Rad/Rad

SovietReactor001.png.f58af7d843b810ab7666bc7183cab115.png

Cheers for looking.

Nice one H3NRI.

I almost wonder if it would look better if you found an combination Aura to make his torso glow over his fists?

With that bulky chest piece it looks like that's where the reactor would be. Not sure you'd want that "leaking"

but if you're going for a clunky obsolete Russian heap re-purposed as a hero it might be something to look into. zb7XgP0P_o.png

3 hours ago, LikeRacerX said:

@LlyranKeen I want Eugene and MURDERMAN to either fight each other, or tag with each other.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu not a tagteam!

...the universe just couldn't handle a Smackdown of that magnitude!

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

Inspired by Doogleburg's amazing mage designs, I thought I'd try one of my own, in a bit of an homage to a certain tabletop I like.

Transversal, Magic Controller with Gravity Control/Time Manipulation, a physicist who got accidentally trapped in a dimension where the laws of physics were replaced by magic, forced to become a mage himself to finally find a spell to go back home. The ordeal has changed him a little, and now he's forced to wear a breathing mask not to choke to death on Earth.

transversal.thumb.png.92c03d457d074f97663711b772500202.png

• Like 7

I've just found all my old screen shots from before shutdown 10 years ago. Here's a then and now. My how you've changed Robot Henri, oh I mean Robot H3 NRi!

Henri was my main, Spines/Regen scrapper, first to get to 50 and my first incarnate back then. It's pretty much the same story today 😉.

945011225_RobotH3NRi002.jpg.5c2471a4a9d8614026f91469081b358f.jpg

I've got some more i'll post up, cheers 🙂

• Like 5

Nuclear Zero is next, he was then, and is now my farmer SS/Fire Brute, and my second 50 and incarnate, I only ever got 3 characters to 50 back then, and only have 3 now, and it's the same 3 again, lol!

NuclearZero002.jpg.0a3829cae90e29825d45489b014ebf31.jpg

He look has changed but his attitute hasn't 😂

• Like 7

My last 50 and incarnate was, and is, Robostein - Bots/FF MM and this character really was a lot of fun conceptually. Rather than one character with different costumes, I imagined each costume slot was a different robot character, even including the arch nemesis General Kale in one of the slots. I didn't even know what kale (the leafy food) was 10 years ago, but obviously I instinctively knew it was EVIL even then, Haha! The new Robostein isn't as packed out yet with alter-egos but does include General Kale again. And this character is really a nod towards my love of 2000ad comics, inspiring me to start writing a bit of a web comic, the A-BOTS, which I may or may not post up in a separate thread 🤔. Cheers for looking.

Robostein 10 years ago:

Robostein008.png.9d202f691972c8160751728112b80059.png

Robostein today:

Robostein007.png.d692166b948abb4b1d3734eda3d908be.png

And the A-BOTS comic cover 🤣

A-Bots.jpg.a789e4ef117c360489bff2feb73ac859.jpg

• Like 9