Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

30 minutes ago, Vulpoid said:

reminds me of NUCLEAR WINTER!

You're close to the mark!

He was definitely inspired by soviet villains portrayed in plenty different kinds of media, especially those around the time of the 'Red Scare' of the Cold War, I just took bits and pieces of each and compounded them into a classic retro design!

On 5/18/2021 at 4:01 AM, LikeRacerX said:

.................I got this sudden urge to combine various Hanna Barbara heroes, with Conan the Barbarian, and then mix THAT with Frank Frazetta's The Death Dealer............................

spacer.png

...and then it looks like you got the urge to add in Superman's mustache from the Justice League movie. rs4wmRnk_o.gif

I dig the concept though. zb7XgP0P_o.png

Also welcome back @Healix! sWItAbJi_o.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

Hey, how has it been two days without any new costumes?  Lets fix that.

Outland Warrior - Assault Rifle/Trick Arrow Corrupter

I like the idea of there being pockets of humanity beyond Praetoria living Mad Max style in environments so harsh that even the Hamidon doesn't bother with them.  What if one of those people made it to Praetoria expecting the city to be a fabled utopia?  Here's one such take, a scavenger armed with whatever tools he could find and hardened by a kill-or-be-killed tribal lifestyle who was strong enough to reach Praetoria and find the legends were nothing like the reality.  On a side note, I kind of wish the Resistance Rifles were options for Assault Rifle customization and not just Beam Rifles.  They would do better portraying a scavenged weapon since they actually are scavenged weapons according to the Resistance profiles.

2120970136_OutlandWarriorBow.thumb.PNG.e04e525b6372a8dcc4dfe1c21ff54518.PNG     1413574535_OutlandWarriorGun.PNG.7b5923dd4fd366944df1d67b34f544e2.PNG

Hammer Panzer - Titan/Invulnerability Brute

Inspired by a combination of Warhammer 40K Space Marine and Reinhart from Overwatch, here we have a man in a power suit that makes him somewhat invincible and gives him the strength to wield a giant rocket hammer.  All he needs is a shoulder charge but sadly we do not have that.

1135652599_HammerPanzer.thumb.PNG.656bfec8c796a23a1e2a1bd62167fa5f.PNG

Electromagnesis - Gravity/Electric Dominator

Using his dominion over electricity granted by his suit, he can generate and manipulate magnetic fields to both shock and crush his foes.

Electromagnesis.PNG.6156c3c625dc12d4035504adb52ef1e4.PNG

Desert Djinn - Earth/Storm Controller

A wrathful genie who can encase his foes with the very ground beneath them and conjure sandstorms on a whim.

1427396803_DesertDjinn.thumb.PNG.58fe0c69c252e7e0242917dcb7f3b7f6.PNG

Edited by ZorkNemesis
  • Like 15

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

For my next costume: this instance where my costume failed to load on the login screen!

(this is Bar Maiden who I already posted a while ago, I just found this rather funny)

520811283_CostumeError.thumb.PNG.bcfa5c8d81c9d82eaa140574535a8b39.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

11 hours ago, Yellowjacket said:

Always struggle to make an Ironman-type power armor, but pretty happy with this one. "Steel Centurion" or something:
pa.thumb.JPG.eddb3b4e1c2f4b2136b17348ce22037f.JPGpa2.thumb.JPG.35277c48b61ad5b5ddce78f716ea1a4b.JPG
Maybe:

pa3.JPG.684005352edf7d0412e10e392d1abd33.JPG

That Resistance chest piece works really well with the Black Knight belt, might have a play with that 👍.

• Thanks 1

On 1/8/2021 at 6:32 PM, Player2 said:

Nun of the Above

Illusion Control / Sonic Resonance Controller

nP2Cj59.png20l9xGf.png

Now, since I also have the name The Above, I need to make the avatar of her worship.  I'm thinking maybe a Peacebringer...

My idea well is low... so I decided to recycle one.  The Above must have an evil counterpart, and here is it's acolyte:

Nun of the Below

Illusion Control / Sonic Resonance Controller

OOXRZ2E.png

• Like 8

Resurrected another alt from live! On live, she was an electric/electric scrapper named "Shocking Pink".

Alas, I waited too long to bring her back, and found somebody else had taken the name. I also had already made another elec/elec scrapper, and I'm avoiding duplicating PS combinations, so I brought her back as an electric/radiation scrapper, and changed her name to "Shokatomika". To reflect the change, I just replaced the slightly-darker pink in her costume with a bright blue. She's alt #101.

shokatomika.jpg.561f4505090693449c8e1d3f11c52963.jpg

Edited by RikOz
Converted PNG to JPG
  • Like 3

He was well on his way to becoming a made man, rising up through the ranks of the Marcone Family. Until he was betrayed, beaten, tortured and left for dead in the bottom of a lake. Unfortunately for them he survived and managed to crawl his way to a street doctor. His face would never be the same again.

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

It was no surprise that he decided that very day to take violent revenge on all of them. On every rat bastard who was part of that family tree. Who were complacent enough to let him die. (As far as they knew.) So he got himself a mask, patterned after one of his favorite operas, and took on the name when he was finally ready to wage war. And thus, Pagliacci was born.

Spoiler

spacer.png

1qqZH9L.jpg

9VNs3CV.jpg

In theaters this summer. Rated R.

Edited by LikeRacerX
I added words.
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, LikeRacerX said:

He was well on his way to becoming a made man, rising up through the ranks of the Marcone Family. Until he was betrayed, beaten, tortured and left for dead in the bottom of a lake. Unfortunately for them he survived and managed to crawl his way to a street doctor. His face would never be the same again.

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

It was no surprise that he decided that very day to take violent revenge on all of them. On every rat bastard who was part of that family tree. Who were complacent enough to let him die. (As far as they knew.) So he got himself a mask, patterned after one of his favorite operas, and took on the name when he was finally ready to wage war. And thus, Pagliacci was born.

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

1qqZH9L.jpg

9VNs3CV.jpg

In theaters this summer. Rated R.

That last screenie, you can't argue with Uzi's and a clown face. Winner.

• Like 1