Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

I like the way this one turned out. He's Khan O'Copenhagen, my half-Chinese, half-Irish, half-Danish dual-pistols/ninjitsu sentinel:

khan.jpg.b20076f22b0b0f0b777e9d9847a404eb.jpg

Edited by RikOz
Converted PNG to JPG
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Robothenri said:

He's one and a half times the man I am

Alas, I wish I could actually remember where I first heard/read the joke of somebody being described as half- & half- & half-. In the case of this character, I did it simply to justify his ridiculous name :D

Edited by RikOz
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

Decided to remake my mystical gambler, the Card King, as a Staff/Energy Stalker (EA representing his natural flashiness and his magical "probability aura") !

cardking_1.PNG.bdcca4b38fca39fb303dd0230b5d4cc7.PNG

Card King, eh?  Is there a court?  A "Card Count" perhaps? 😉

Cards, staff, energy.  Unique name, great look.  Nice, nice job.  I doff my hat to you.  This is how to do an homage character. 

(And if any are not picking up on the vibe, cards/staff/energy = X-man Gambit, though I could see the possibility of a bit of influence from DC's Royal Flush gang)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Techwright said:

Card King, eh?  Is there a court?  A "Card Count" perhaps? 😉

Cards, staff, energy.  Unique name, great look.  Nice, nice job.  I doff my hat to you.  This is how to do an homage character. 

(And if any are not picking up on the vibe, cards/staff/energy = X-man Gambit, though I could see the possibility of a bit of influence from DC's Royal Flush gang)

You'd be surprised to know that I found the similarity to Gambit only recently. 😉 He's definitely inspired by other card-themed characters, though (especially the animated versions of the Royal Flush Gang)

• Like 1

On 6/1/2021 at 6:45 PM, Player2 said:

His upper body should also be maxed out on the sliders (chest, shoulders, and body)...  but I just wanted something that felt thematic without being a truly ridiculous Liefeld character.

Find your own Liefeld character name with this hand chart:

1507773244457.png

Guess my next character will be Overstrike!

• Like 1

Here's a couple.

Old School Newbie - Assault Rifle/Devices Blaster.  My very first costume and character dating back to at least Halloween 2004, possibly a bit earlier.  You can kind of tell I was still a teenager at the time.  The cape wasn't part of the original costume until level 20, back in the day when you have to earn your cape.

1788200898_OldSchoolNewbie.PNG.7c9ccb46c94ef4ff4f71aaf15a76c62b.PNG

Junkertown - Robots/Electric Mastermind.  A scavenger with a knack for tinkering.  His armor and rifle are mostly constructed from rusty scrap metal.  He also built and replaced his own right arm which is where the electricity is generated, however the nature of the material it's built with tends to make it faulty at times.

Junkertown.PNG.b96bdb94b81447e3f830105374d62527.PNG

Dizzy Duelist - Staff/Bio Brute.  A former contestant on the hit game show Paragon City Contenders, he was disqualified after it came to light that he was using illegal super serums to gain an edge.  Despite this, he still managed to find some hero work.  Very much inspired by American Gladiators.  Also happened after seeing a lot of "spin to win" Brutes over on the Brute forums.

686789260_DizzyDuelist.thumb.PNG.9383c1c80beda130aa5b3f89dd222887.PNG

Modern Samurai - Katana/Energy Scrapper.  With a combination of cybernetics, nanotech, and a laser sword, she hits the streets with a new style of feudal era swordsmanship.  Or maybe she's seen too many cyberpunk style movies, who knows?

1180915009_ModernSamurai.thumb.PNG.e2cf77a33d248df70600482dec022469.PNG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

2 hours ago, Echo Night said:

What program is everyone using to post these pics? I would like to add mine but don't know how.

I just use windows in-built "snip & sketch" tool to capture mine;  You just launch the program, shrink it down to its smallest size, then alt+tab to it while CoH is running, and click "New" to kind of freeze the window and select what you want to capture.  You get good at timing the animations playing out in the power customization section of the costume editor...

• Like 2

/bind SYSRQ "screenshotui 0$$screenshot"
/bind SHIFT+SYSRQ "screenshotui 1$$screenshot"

PrintScreen will now take a normal full screenshot
SHIFT+Printscreen will take a screenshot with your UI and windows. 
or both with  /bind SHIFT+F11 "+screenshotui$$screenshot$$-screenshotui"

Edited by Vulpoid

Here's my namesake costume and it's variant. Echo Night - Sonic/Dark Sentinel.

Thanks to @biostem for helping me 🙂

You see all that is laid out before you and yet you still believe this city, this world, these...heroes, can be saved?

~Yes, I do.~

Why do you deny the inevitable? Can't you see the doom that awaits this lost world?

~Look. Down there. You see that light? It's faint, but it is light. Even the dimmest light pulls hope from despair.~

But your powers are Echoes of the Night. How is it that you trust something so pitiful?

~It's true, I am born of the "Dark Echo," but I've spent enough time among them (humans) to know that even though there appears no end to their self destruction, there are those who believe as I do. Not all are to blame. And those that fight for peace, have light, far, far brighter, in them and will wage war on the darkness of the world to bring that much needed peace to bear.~

If they win that peace, you die. You cannot sustain life without the dark.

~There will always be darkness. The sun falls and the moon rises, yes?~

Yes.

~In those moments, I will exist.~

~I am not merely an echo of the night, I am also a beacon in the night, guiding those that seek it, the light.~

Very well. You can keep this primitive world. Watch over it if you must. But the Chrono Council will be watching you too, Shasik.

image.thumb.png.9bdbb8390d6a67bddb3576fb6302f491.png

Echo Night Time Council.png

Edited by Echo Night
Giving biostem credit
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2