Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Here's a few more one-off costumes that I'm still pretty proud of as well!

Buddha of Boomtown

MbG9YKj.jpeg

Queen Comet

ko2biBR.jpeg

Dinogirl

qO1MAF6.jpeg

Laughterhouse

ywXoCR2.jpeg

Shepherd of the Lost

vtFuYDH.jpeg

War Crime

1tVU0ye.jpeg

Hero King

tQ6iRky.jpg

Just Chill

dqzOkup.jpg

Duckling

P3WX0dN.jpg

PPD Descended

05f3lS3.jpg

Raveyard

Ld2nJpC.jpg

Currently nameless concept design for an oni that works for the Yakuza

obDUqKN.jpg

Aaaand last but not least... Villainous

4sVuBEQ.jpg

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

This is the Sarkophagus.  He's a member of a personal VG, the TekhnoMagi, which is Ancient Egyptian combined with super hi-tech.

I love his look, but as an Earth/Storm Summoning Controller, I don't love playing him.  And I don't feel like changing his powerset, because I really like how he creates "sandstorms".  

So, I keep him around to look pretty.

Sarkophagus-1.JPG

Sarkophagus-2.JPG

Sarkophagus-3.JPG

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Arctique said:

Been awhile since I posted anything here, so time for another costume dump!

Next is Outstanding Otter, Martial Arts/Shield Scrapper, an aquatic heroine that disrupts smuggling routes of illegal goods to Paragon from the Rogue Isles.

SKDySd7.jpg

O.O. is adorable.

Happy Wednesday folks, and this is a good wednesday, as it sees the birth of... SHARK GIRL, Water/FF Corruptor.

No idea how this combo will play out, but had the idea for her in a dream, it was all a DREAM...! 😂

Anyway, here she is:

SharkGirl001.png.071e75f2d635df5a873ef0a500c63093.png

giphy.gif

• Like 11

18 hours ago, Arctique said:

Been awhile since I posted anything here, so time for another costume dump!

First up, Throwing Hands, Energy/Elec Scrapper. Former competitor in some underground fighting leagues, now turned hero with some fancy cybernetics!
y1prHsC.jpg

Ja4uiwq.jpgQtW5F8S.jpg

Next is Outstanding Otter, Martial Arts/Shield Scrapper, an aquatic heroine that disrupts smuggling routes of illegal goods to Paragon from the Rogue Isles.

SKDySd7.jpg

OaUsH2g.jpgR0T9vx0.jpg

Beelzboss, Sonic/Dark Blaster, a powerful demonic beast that has been sealed inside a mechanical monstrosity.

u2OjozN.jpg

ugGT0R2.jpg

Hbdt0Z2.jpg

Rinad, Stone/Bio Brute, a member of an ancient subterranean race of amazons bent on the destruction of the Human race.

nKvEyvh.jpg

wScX2PM.jpg

Megavolcano, Fire/Stone Dominator, a young girl from Hawaii that became the Incarnate of a volcano god, allowing her to hulk out into a massive beast of pure molten destruction.

Gg8ERQt.jpg

6GCVTKh.jpg

I'm aware the looks are totally different, but I can't believe no one beat me to this for Beelzeboss:

Steam Community :: :: beelzeboss

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

2 hours ago, Robothenri said:

Happy Wednesday folks, and this is a good wednesday, as it sees the birth of... SHARK GIRL, Water/FF Corruptor.

No idea how this combo will play out, but had the idea for her in a dream, it was all a DREAM...! 😂

Anyway, here she is:

giphy.gif

Oh nice, I love your concept! I have a character along a similar theme: Echolocation Gal (Sonic/Sonic Defender)

iN0VFfD.png

This is her dolphin inspired look. I plan to make a bat and maybe whale one as well.

• Like 4

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

On 6/30/2021 at 9:09 AM, Robothenri said:

Anyway, here she is:

Is she...Porky Pigging it?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Panache said:

Is she...Porky Pigging it?

Donald Duck never had a problem with it, why should she?

• Thumbs Up 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I haven't settle on any one yet, so I'm playing with different ideas for this character:

Mass Accelerator

Gravity Control / Kinetics Controller

cDjeNHo.pngpvMvwou.pngUe032LK.png

I'll probably continue to experiment with ideas until I find one I really like... but so far I'm leaning on the first and the second is kinda interesting.

• Like 9