Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

8 minutes ago, Hydrothermia said:
  Hide contents

screenshot_210702-11-33-40.thumb.jpg.7b9ced2493dc8a7315f31b93045c8754.jpg

With the power of make-believe(Illusion Control) and compassion(Empathy), he is In the Neighborhood!

Love this!

• Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

On 12/4/2020 at 3:52 PM, Player2 said:

One of my original mains, this character actually predates COH as a pen & paper Marvel Super Heroes RPG character who used the name Miss America.  That wasn't available in City of Heroes, and so Liberty Lass was adopted instead.  Originally created during Issue 1, she was a Super Strength / Invulnerability Tanker (because shields weren't a thing yet).  However, once shields were added, I repurposed her old build with a new name and costume and recreated Libby as a Martial Arts/Shield Scrapper.  Since Homecoming, I brought her back as a brute with street justice primary as a remembrance of her tankier days.

Liberty Lass

Street Justice / Shield Brute

Original Costume                                                                               New Costume

FZhyOPO.jpegQ2sJBBZ.jpeg

Revisiting one of my classics with a couple of alt costume upgrades...

Newer costume with added high collar cape...  and a Summer costume to beat the sweltering heat.

J3F4dwh.png xTaBGPb.png

Edited by Player2
  • Like 13
  • Thumbs Up 1

An older design with a different powerset. Originally a PB/WS but didn't like either playstyles. Just got to 50 and really happy I didn't waste his design on a shelved character. Ivan Xol

ivan.PNG.8a2e5b7e554c70d7a56f1eb696d65730.PNGivan2.png.4bedcdc0ec2af7095698d585698780ea.pngivanpose.png.1d076e4d273bf4f32471a691aba6d310.png

Edited by Magnarsh
  • Like 17
  • Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Magnarsh said:

An older design with a different powerset. Originally a PB/WS but didn't like either playstyles. Just got to 50 and really happy I didn't waste his design on a shelved character. Ivan Xol

ivan.PNG.8a2e5b7e554c70d7a56f1eb696d65730.PNGivan2.png.4bedcdc0ec2af7095698d585698780ea.pngivanpose.png.1d076e4d273bf4f32471a691aba6d310.png

I quite like this! It really makes that helmet work 👍

• Like 1

Ever wondered what it would look like if a traditional vampire

25arA8Y.jpg

got into the superhero business? Well, wonder no longer! Here comes HELLBLOOD:

DEOYRqx.png

PlAmSJn.jpg

rb75tQb.jpg

QV5Cu12.jpg

And just for fun, here is his Statesman 'inspired' costume. Happy 4th!

wbXm0VN.png

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Magnarsh said:

This works very well, I like it 👍.

• Like 1

Was inspired to build a pantheon of goddesses this morning...

I already had a few laying around, including...

Mother Goddess                                        Good Goddess

Psionic Melee / Bio Armor Scrapper                                         Nature Affinity / Energy Blast Defender

kfPJ2Bi.png     iwh0lh6.png

• Like 1

New goddesses include...

Ancient Goddess                                              Elder Goddess

Battle Axe / Willpower Brute                                                              Titan Weapons / Stone Armor Brute

Hd7zDD0.png     jSsnJ8S.png

• Like 1

Next we have the lovely ones...

Goddess of Beauty                                    Brazen Goddess

Mind Control / Empathy Controller                                         Mind Control / Pain Domination Controller

FTrCDLA.png     J4mumS6.png

• Like 1

The misunderstood...

Forgotten Goddess                                    Mysterious Goddess

Demon Summoning / Storm Summoning Mastermind           Psionic Melee / Bio Armor Stalker

fUFmyRG.png     5SVZjyW.png

• Like 1

And the downright villainous...

Goddess of Seduction                                 Evil Goddess

Illusion Control / Poison Controller                                             Fire Control / Dark Assault Dominator

HFeuU5f.png     VHGP24L.png

• Like 1

On 6/28/2021 at 2:17 PM, Robothenri said:

Back on live, 10 years ago, I used to make a slew of costumes just for fun, and recently found the old drive i'd saved them all on. I'm also a big Moto GP fan and made this costume inspired by the 2010 Repsol Honda team. Unfortunately I could never manage to assign an AT to it, plus it lends itself to a speedster character, which is my least favourite travel power, so it just sat in the file under the name repsolracer001 gathering dust.

RepsolRacer002.png.d60f509c389898af5721ab0fb0786465.png

However, having just discovered the Stalker class, It lives again! I'd always assumed stalkers were just squishy weak scrappers and completely ignored them... HELLO!! More like a Turbo Scrapper with the mother of all opening God Strikes and attitude to match! What's not to love. I'm even contemplating rolling Robot Henri again as a stalker.

So, here with only a few tweeks to the original costume, we have my latest Alt, The 'Repsol Racer', Elec/Shield Stalker...

"Luis Pedros was doing great. Having secured a job with the Repsol Honda Moto GP team as a test rider at the age of only 17, he was well on his way to break into the big leagues of Moto GP. Unfortunately that all changed with a horrific crash in testing, that left Luis fighting for his life. The teams sponsers, the Repsol Energy and Petroleum Company, took care of Luis at their private hospital but due to the extent of his injures, Luis lost his battle a few weeks later. Wind forward 10 years to the present day, and an unknown vigilante has appeared on the streets of Paragon City and is all over the front pages. Luis' family can not shake the feeling this new hero is familiar and approach Repsol for more information on their son's death, to be firmly brushed off by the company. They approach the media for help, who begin an investigation into the circumstances of Luis' death but are also stonewalled by the secretive company. Pushing the issue, and dubbing the mysterious vigilante as the 'Repsol Racer' to draw the company out, the media are instead slapped with a lawsuit by Repsol, who deny any connection to the costumed individual and the nickname, but now the people have got hold of the story, and the name has stuck..."

RepsolRacer003.png.96d97be09d4b9268e7d901018af18977.png

Thanks for looking 🙂

I love this! :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1