Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

27 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Awesome! And I love the presentation, I'm going to start using short clips too!

After a few days, i thought it'll be better to show it in real time, short clips give life to the costume when posted 🙂

• Like 1

Perfect bio for Loot Box there.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

51 minutes ago, Yellowjacket said:

A ghost with two giant semi auto pistols is a strange sight, but totally rad

I thought that initially but the more I look at it the more I like the idea, opens up the barriers of our minds! 🤪. However most of my characters are talking robots or a space monkey, so I'm probably not the best judge of normal, haha.

20 hours ago, Warfather said:

I literally came back to this game today from live. Heres my new DP/MA blaster - Bullet Phantom.

Main costume

spacer.png

No Hood

spacer.png

This one is pretty much the one I'm running with right now.

spacer.png

😮 

WOW!  These look AMAZING!

Also, welcome back! 😄 

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

3 hours ago, Yellowjacket said:

A ghost with two giant semi auto pistols is a strange sight, but totally rad

Still working on the backstory a bit but the idea is likely revolving around being a reaper that became trapped or escaped to the mortal realm with limited access to his previous powers. Realistically, I always liked DP from MM on the live servers but I didn't enjoy playing redside or MM so I never stuck with it. The MA side was just because I wanted a decent knockback for the fun of going back to Atlas Park on max level and assblasting a low level mob into orbit and the theme kinda fit together with DP lol.

Eventually I want the Corsair pistols I've seen knocking around but I am only level 14 at the minute and I have no idea how to get them yet lol.

2 hours ago, Robothenri said:

I thought that initially but the more I look at it the more I like the idea, opens up the barriers of our minds! 🤪. However most of my characters are talking robots or a space monkey, so I'm probably not the best judge of normal, haha.

I made a huge SS/WP brute in a boxing outfit and an american flag type cape called Redbull. He has a bright red minotaur head too. I really like the design but I'm too busy with Bullet Phantom at the minute to play him.

1 hour ago, Shocktacular said:

😮 

WOW!  These look AMAZING!

Also, welcome back! 😄 

Thanks a lot. I've spent days switching outfits before I finally went ahead with the theme. I'll maybe post some of my unused ideas here in a day or two once I've got my uni crap outa the way.

Edited by Warfather
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Warfather said:

Eventually I want the Corsair pistols I've seen knocking around but I am only level 14 at the minute and I have no idea how to get them yet lol.

All available costume components are unlocked and available on HC, so if they're available for player use, you should be able to find them in the costume creator.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Lumitia [Illu/Rad Controller], Alien Princess in battle costume, I really like how I managed to give it a "royal" look.

She also has a dress costume with a long skirt and high-collar cape.

Lumitia.png.9dbedf1bc596b400bdab9d721f43c459.png

• Like 4

@retrobytz ~ Everlasting ~ usually online daily between 18:00 and 20:00 UTC
Signature Characters: Star Jewel | Emberflair | Mystfury | Lumitia | Miss Unity | 
Novaspark

Other characters - Starlight Sentinels on Fandom

I grew up watching Adam West's "Bright Knight" campy version of Batman, and among my favorite goofball characters was Vincent Price's Egghead.  If you've never seen him, he's obsessive compulsive about eggs: costume, gems and plunder, even speech.  Everything had to be about eggs.  Price chewed the scenery with him, a real ham with the eggs, and he loved every minute of it, apparently. 

Egghead Vincent Price and Stafford Repp Chief O'Hara at ...

I wanted to make a homage to him, and I began thinking: what would drive a criminal to obsess about eggs of all things?  A suffered trauma, just like so many others of Batman's rogues gallery.  Eggsecrable betrayal. Eggscrutiating torture.  Though he survived, the reflection from the prison hospital mirror was enough to fry his mind.  Forever he will look like a cracked egg.  While he often uses stage cosmetics to hide his scars, this former enforcer turned rising mastermind cannot hide his eggsistential angst.  Seeking revenge, he scrambled his way out of prison during a jailbreak, gathered the first of his hard-boiled flunkies and began to eggsact his revenge on those who scarred him for life. He became...

image.png.dbc4593ba01e55be01e97ecdbb024a78.png

2021Eggsterminator2.thumb.jpg.04dcda1cb83bc569ef9a8590990f5d74.jpg2021Eggsterminator.thumb.jpg.2e61357fed2d186eeeb0491962849eee.jpg

And if he should poach a few ovoid gems and golden eggs along the way (not to mention Faberge), well, that will be eggscellent.

Edited by Techwright
  • Like 12
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 3