Post your best costume designs here!

I appeared in the video for the Sleigh Belles Base (https://youtu.be/6hdB4E8e5Ro) and it was suggested I post Jaegerbaum here. He's part of a Christmas themed team. They're mostly elves, and the idea was that Jaegerbaum was an elf that was turned into a Tin Soldier after an industrial accident. I am fairly proud of him. Enjoy.

Jaegerbaum1.jpg

Jaegerbaum2.jpg

Jaegerbaum3.jpg

Jaegerbaum4.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 3
On 7/22/2021 at 7:37 PM, ElJefeStyle said:

I appeared in the video for the Sleigh Belles Base (https://youtu.be/6hdB4E8e5Ro) and it was suggested I post Jaegerbaum here. He's part of a Christmas themed team. They're mostly elves, and the idea was that Jaegerbaum was an elf that was turned into a Tin Soldier after an industrial accident. I am fairly proud of him. Enjoy.

Jaegerbaum1.jpg

Jaegerbaum2.jpg

Jaegerbaum3.jpg

Jaegerbaum4.jpg

Saw the video (below).  Glad you posted this!  Very nice work!  I tried to make a Christmas Nutcracker soldier in the original game, and could never pull it off. (I did make a villainous Mouse King, though)  Though not a nutcracker, obviously, your Jaegerbaum is more or less the ideal I had. 

• Thanks 1

Hate to post the same toon so soon, but I made an alternate "upgraded" look for Angel Harp after hitting 50 and I ended up liking it a lot.

Bz7ZKNI.jpg

EFMC3M6.jpg

a6KX9Dd.jpg

• Like 5

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty. Will help with any content, just ask!

Notable 50s: Cross Scar (StJ/WP Brute), Beatwing (Staff/SR Scrap), Twisted Samsara (Dark/Rad Scrap), Spicy Red Pepper (Fire/MA Tank), Calamity Drive (Fire/Atomic Blaster)

3 hours ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

Hate to post the same toon so soon, but I made an alternate "upgraded" look for Angel Harp after hitting 50 and I ended up liking it a lot.

It's about the costumes, not how many characters or if they've been posted before.  An update is still a new costume design for us to check out.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3