Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

I've had a thing for a certain super-powered group of modified humans from the comics, in particular their leader. Not sure why I did not think to draw inspiration from his costume design (though the antenna on the forehead is definitely NOT HAPPENING). 

BBHomage.thumb.png.41a827556ff9a4c7381d153ceba862b2.png

Sound Lord does not strike me as a great name though its far less silly than the "real name" the creators of the inspiration gave poor Blackigar. Wonder if I can work in Kirby Dots  Dark Matter aura around his head when he uses his powers?

Edited by Erratic1
  • Like 7

On 8/8/2021 at 11:17 AM, Robothenri said:

I will make a Beam Rifle character work. I WILL. I WILL!

'The Steampunker' Beam/Traps Corruptor

TheSteampunker.png.6ae03443d42bcec8e7768c7a3ca6d358.png

giphy.gif

My unorthodox beam rifler has a magical gun, capable of firing blood-stealing and other enchanted ammunition, made by Old West monster hunters. It was never meant to fall into the hands of a vampire. . . oops.

The devious Nosferapew:

3.PNG.4c82979d27f3c52a0666ed2200f595de.PNG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Two new alts from me. I dabbled in Kheldians years ago on live but never really got enthused about them and they floundered in the mid teens, so lets try again ;). No real backstory as they're, um, Kheldians...

The Eclipsed - Warshade, and Superio - Peacebringer.

I wanted to go proper golden age with the PB, which will be his concept throughout, and he'll mostly be played human form (don't like the squid). However i'll probably change this costume asap as it's a little too marvel. Just wanted to get a feel for the look and era.

The Warshade is going in a totally different direction with a sci-fi powered armour style and will be a combo of Human form and dwarf.

Happy symbioting!

Kheldians001.png.99ebf1937d537c6bebac9fcbfb0edd29.png

• Like 7

The Femme Flametale - Fire/Rad Scrapper

3apNyuQ.jpgIEAgYso.jpgo0FVQVz.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

13 hours ago, Shocktacular said:

I never knew that!  Thanks!

Also, for anyone willing to share their costume awesomeness (or if you just like to play with the costume creator), there's the new Costume Exchange Warehouse!

Been thinking recently that a "costume library" thread would be cool, so thanks for starting one. Hopefully I'll be posting some in the next few days. I have a set of basic medieval/fantasy and golden age costumes I've been working on.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1