Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

1 minute ago, Glacier Peak said:

Work in Progress, I feel like it's missing something. Dual Blades/Energy Scrapper. I may try a different belt and/or legs.

image.thumb.png.19c017238d9c454975498cabd6cec28d.png

Hehe, he reminds me of General Grievous

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Just now, Glacier Peak said:

I was going for that, but a more brass-colored metal and fewer arms 😅

Nicely done!

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Another of my Victorian era villains. This costume inspired by @First Player's The Duke, from back on page 146 of this thread.

Mordrogar. (A possible ancestor of Duke Mordrogar, one of the heads of the Hellions. Or maybe it's just a cheap claim to help the "Duke" in Hellion circles.)

A European aristocrat and somewhat of a megalomaniac, he is the leader of Novus Ordo Mundi, a confederation of villains. Mordrogar has allied with another NOM member, Snake Oil, to give him super powers.

Super Strength/Bio Armor (minimal effects) Brute.

OYDRhFX.jpg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

33 minutes ago, TraumaTrain said:

Another of my Victorian era villains. This costume inspired by @First Player's The Duke, from back on page 146 of this thread.

Mordrogar. (A possible ancestor of Duke Mordrogar, one of the heads of the Hellions. Or maybe it's just a cheap claim to help the "Duke" in Hellion circles.)

A European aristocrat and somewhat of a megalomaniac, he is the leader of Novus Ordo Mundi, a confederation of villains. Mordrogar has allied with another NOM member, Snake Oil, to give him super powers.

OYDRhFX.jpg

That red really pops! Nice job

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

9 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

OYDRhFX.jpg

This is spectacular. Jealousy, I has it.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Professor Sad said:

Did I hear General Grievous?

Sergeant Severe.png

Oh nice!

On 8/22/2021 at 11:56 AM, Techwright said:

For my latest character, I wanted to attempt a minimalistic look with a strong contrast, in this case white against black / light against dark.   Dr. Nightlight is the result, an energy/energy sentinel.  I've set his powers all to nearly pure white (I found the palest gold as a secondary color gave a richer light feeling).  He's good in lower lighting, but he really shines (pun intended) in those dark Arachnos base missions.  I'm really hoping to see him in Praetorian underground missions in the near future.

2021_08_22_DrNightlight.jpg.c8102969e6c4f44bfbc0206eaf0208e4.jpg2021_08_22_DrNightlight7.jpg.accaeabfcc0e3151eb28da7d4cf094de.jpg

I did one that was similar recently

My Warshade, NegaTori

NegaTori1.thumb.jpg.96d4f30c7bba8334dce196e3f625e034.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/21/2021 at 12:12 AM, TraumaTrain said:

Finally! 163 pages is a lot to look through! But I can finally post a few pics. Some original, some inspired by a few of the really great costumes you all have shown us.

I think I can speak for everyone when I say we enjoyed the ego boost from your likes on the old posts. : )

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with after all that research!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

This is Cowboy Two Gun Kid I finally got the neckerchif/bandana look.

thecowboy.jpg

Edited by American Valor
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 3

When you wake up seek the courage and strength to do the right thing.
Decide that this will be another day in which you Walk The Talk.

American Valor Sentinel of Liberty

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

FBSA Home Page

1 hour ago, KARMACOP said:

Again... i was doing a new costume for an existing character... think it went really well, at least for me it's pretty dope

Doc Pandemia (poison/rad defender)

Doc is pretty rad. I like those sleeves. The mask and hat are a great combo!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here's a new one I made whose look I really love, despite being your basic vampiress. I figure she's cold all the time so she can rock the full leather suit. It's difficult to get a good shot of it, though, being all black.

Lady Vampyre.

Lady-Vampyre.jpg

https://ibb.co/F5d3NbQ

Lady-Vampyre-Bio.jpg

https://ibb.co/QkL5xzW

And look who I ran into on Talos Island tonight:

Dr-Nightlight.jpg

https://ibb.co/WDt6sgR

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Up 2