Jump to content

Post your best costume designs here!


Recommended Posts

For my latest character, I wanted to attempt a minimalistic look with a strong contrast, in this case white against black / light against dark.   Dr. Nightlight is the result, an energy/energy sentinel.  I've set his powers all to nearly pure white (I found the palest gold as a secondary color gave a richer light feeling).  He's good in lower lighting, but he really shines (pun intended) in those dark Arachnos base missions.  I'm really hoping to see him in Praetorian underground missions in the near future.

 

2021_08_22_DrNightlight.jpg.c8102969e6c4f44bfbc0206eaf0208e4.jpg2021_08_22_DrNightlight7.jpg.accaeabfcc0e3151eb28da7d4cf094de.jpg

Edited by Techwright
  • Like 18
  • Thumbs Up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Glacier Peak said:

Work in Progress, I feel like it's missing something. Dual Blades/Energy Scrapper. I may try a different belt and/or legs.

 

image.thumb.png.19c017238d9c454975498cabd6cec28d.png

Hehe, he reminds me of General Grievous

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Formerly @TigerGoddess on Live

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Human Mosquito - Water/Sonic Corruptor; Elfvira - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Controller; Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Glacier Peak said:

I was going for that, but a more brass-colored metal and fewer arms 😅

Nicely done!

Global: @Valnara1; Formerly @TigerGoddess on Live

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Human Mosquito - Water/Sonic Corruptor; Elfvira - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Controller; Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM

Link to post
Share on other sites

Another of my Victorian era villains. This costume inspired by @First Player's The Duke, from back on page 146 of this thread.

 

Mordrogar. (A possible ancestor of Duke Mordrogar, one of the heads of the Hellions. Or maybe it's just a cheap claim to help the "Duke" in Hellion circles.)

 

A European aristocrat and somewhat of a megalomaniac, he is the leader of Novus Ordo Mundi, a confederation of villains. Mordrogar has allied with another NOM member, Snake Oil, to give him super powers.

 

Super Strength/Bio Armor (minimal effects) Brute.

 

OYDRhFX.jpg

  • Like 17
  • Thumbs Up 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TraumaTrain said:

Another of my Victorian era villains. This costume inspired by @First Player's The Duke, from back on page 146 of this thread.

 

Mordrogar. (A possible ancestor of Duke Mordrogar, one of the heads of the Hellions. Or maybe it's just a cheap claim to help the "Duke" in Hellion circles.)

 

A European aristocrat and somewhat of a megalomaniac, he is the leader of Novus Ordo Mundi, a confederation of villains. Mordrogar has allied with another NOM member, Snake Oil, to give him super powers.

 

Super Strength/Bio Armor (minimal effects) Brute.

 

OYDRhFX.jpg

That red really pops! Nice job

  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Another of my Victorian era villains. This costume inspired by @First Player's The Duke, from back on page 146 of this thread.

 

Mordrogar. (A possible ancestor of Duke Mordrogar, one of the heads of the Hellions. Or maybe it's just a cheap claim to help the "Duke" in Hellion circles.)

 

A European aristocrat and somewhat of a megalomaniac, he is the leader of Novus Ordo Mundi, a confederation of villains. Mordrogar has allied with another NOM member, Snake Oil, to give him super powers.

 

Super Strength/Bio Armor (minimal effects) Brute.

 

OYDRhFX.jpg

 

This is spectacular. Jealousy, I has it.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

I was going for that, but a more brass-colored metal and fewer arms 😅

 

Grievous has a cape, which would set this off nicely.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Professor Sad said:

Did I hear General Grievous?

Sergeant Severe.png

Oh nice!

Global: @Valnara1; Formerly @TigerGoddess on Live

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Human Mosquito - Water/Sonic Corruptor; Elfvira - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Controller; Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2021 at 11:56 AM, Techwright said:

For my latest character, I wanted to attempt a minimalistic look with a strong contrast, in this case white against black / light against dark.   Dr. Nightlight is the result, an energy/energy sentinel.  I've set his powers all to nearly pure white (I found the palest gold as a secondary color gave a richer light feeling).  He's good in lower lighting, but he really shines (pun intended) in those dark Arachnos base missions.  I'm really hoping to see him in Praetorian underground missions in the near future.

 

2021_08_22_DrNightlight.jpg.c8102969e6c4f44bfbc0206eaf0208e4.jpg2021_08_22_DrNightlight7.jpg.accaeabfcc0e3151eb28da7d4cf094de.jpg

I did one that was similar recently

My Warshade, NegaTori

NegaTori1.thumb.jpg.96d4f30c7bba8334dce196e3f625e034.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2021 at 12:12 AM, TraumaTrain said:

Finally! 163 pages is a lot to look through! But I can finally post a few pics. Some original, some inspired by a few of the really great costumes you all have shown us.

I think I can speak for everyone when I say we enjoyed the ego boost from your likes on the old posts. : )

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with after all that research!

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KARMACOP said:

Again... i was doing a new costume for an existing character... think it went really well, at least for me it's pretty dope

Doc Pandemia (poison/rad defender)

 

Doc is pretty rad. I like those sleeves. The mask and hat are a great combo!

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...