Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

For the past few months I've been playing Conan Exiles as well as CoH and of course the Kallisti in Conan has ended up in Paragon City as the Kallistiverse time/space warp is inevitable!

This is how she looked in Conan Exiles

20210919223951_1.jpg.deac08cfebac4aeae7f1f85eb2548106.jpg

and this is Kallisti Barbarian, sword/shield Brute Vigilante in CoH

1295446260_KallistiBarbarian.png.91f0ac52bccfa343d841fd0fb4cfb53e.png

Amazing what 15 years of MMO graphic development will do!

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Up 3

The Kallistiverse COH site:

https://kallistiverse.mardona.com/coh/

So I was originally going to make this character a sort of "supermodel/diva meets low-level vigilante", but after playing around with different colors and costume pieces, I instead decided to make her a relief worker who, after working with several members of "The Lost", became a little too interested in the changes they were undergoing and weapons they were utilizing.  To this end, she used that close contact to gather a few DNA samples and choice pieces of equipment.  Thus, she became the wielder of "Alluring Armaments", not because of her appearance, but because of the power to do good that these findings could enable for her...

alluring armaments5.jpg

alluring armaments4.jpg

alluring armaments3.costume

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Kallisti said:

For the past few months I've been playing Conan Exiles as well as CoH and of course the Kallisti in Conan has ended up in Paragon City as the Kallistiverse time/space warp is inevitable!

This is how she looked in Conan Exiles

20210919223951_1.jpg.deac08cfebac4aeae7f1f85eb2548106.jpg

That's a fun game, I enjoyed it when servers reset, but I haven't played it lately. Updates look cool though. Good concept!

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

14 hours ago, Kallisti said:

Did we team up the other night? The character name sounds familiar but not this costume. I was probably on as Hot-Dog.

5 hours ago, Kallisti said:

I'm on Everlasting but all my characters are called Kallisti 'something' 🙂 I have been playing Kallisti Barbarian mostly recently to level her up to 50 and she's pretty much been exclusively in this outfit.

Hmm… on Everlasting recently I’ve only played Atomic Mom and Mecha Watts, so probably not that. I wonder if there’s a similarly-named character on Excelsior? Oh well, unsolved mystery.

20 hours ago, biostem said:

So I was originally going to make this character a sort of "supermodel/diva meets low-level vigilante", but after playing around with different colors and costume pieces, I instead decided to make her a relief worker who, after working with several members of "The Lost", became a little too interested in the changes they were undergoing and weapons they were utilizing.  To this end, she used that close contact to gather a few DNA samples and choice pieces of equipment.  Thus, she became the wielder of "Alluring Armaments", not because of her appearance, but because of the power to do good that these findings could enable for her...

alluring armaments5.jpg

alluring armaments4.jpg

alluring armaments3.costume 7.84 kB · 1 download

Clean, crisp lines.  Very nice!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, KARMACOP said:

Doc Plaga (Poison/Fire Defender)... a genius from another dimension that came to help us. 

Transformation

Very cool. I can’t get any of my transformations to look that smooth. Either the costume switches before the emote or noticeably after. Jealousy, I has it.

For my latest scrapper, The Restless Dead, I had originally gone with jacket and slacks:

RD0.thumb.jpg.f5fa20dd82ebfbcf78b33f9552be27d8.jpg

Still, it did not seem practical fighting super villain in easily shredded civilian clothing. As much as I HATE to draw from previous work, I admit to tweaking a design I had previously used on my character Pearl Wraith

RD1.thumb.jpg.2cbf5eae06bb0cb7daf16cc16ce93e97.jpg

Then I figured that since I was paying homage with Pearl Wraith's costume design I could go one step further and homage another comic book character:

RD2.thumb.jpg.312ef65479ba725f80cc4027d424d7f2.jpg

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

A genius scientist who is too smart for her own good, she took her goal of being "fluid" or "malleable" a bit too far, with regard to what she wanted to achieve with her latest experiment.  At least having the foresight to construct a containment suit for emergencies, she was able to prevent herself from literally going down the drain.  No longer human, this scientist-turned-crimefighter now goes by "The Droplette":

droplette1.jpg

droplette2.jpg

droplette2.costume

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

For my latest scrapper, The Restless Dead, I had originally gone with jacket and slacks:

RD0.thumb.jpg.f5fa20dd82ebfbcf78b33f9552be27d8.jpg

Still, it did not seem practical fighting super villain in easily shredded civilian clothing. As much as I HATE to draw from previous work, I admit to tweaking a design I had previously used on my character Pearl Wraith

RD1.thumb.jpg.2cbf5eae06bb0cb7daf16cc16ce93e97.jpg

Then I figured that since I was paying homage with Pearl Wraith's costume design I could go one step further and homage another comic book character:

RD2.thumb.jpg.312ef65479ba725f80cc4027d424d7f2.jpg

LOVE this one. Great colors and I dig the flame skull effect.

Another repeat character, but a new take on his "devil trigger" costume. DP/Dark Blaster.  Bio for context. mitterdemon.thumb.png.d4c77f6d56855f407cc516234e1133fc.pngfatherstory.PNG.db58237a6dceb1571b7a8d01d441396d.PNG

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2

Yet another random idea that popped into my head, that I had to immediately turn into a character!

Presenting, "The Aubergenerator" (Electrical Blast/Atomic Manipulation blaster):

1171893737_CityofHeroesScreenshot2021_09.27-17_23_29_47.jpg.aa9380c7790c69ce051c8a2d4d8f99cd.jpg

Aubergine ... he's a big eggplant :D

Edited by RikOz
Converted PNG to JPG
  • Like 6
  • Haha 4