Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Putting aside song references (for a while anyway), I have in previous posts noted my desire for a character with Kirbyesque fashion sensibilities. Sadly my previous characters who got the designs did not hold up in the playability department and I was not so wed to their costume designs to reuse. But hope springs eternal.

In this case I was shooting from a kinda fusion of the Valiant character Livewire with the Marvel character Crystal (Amaquellin) of the Inhumans. You know...there should be more costume featuring complex design. Here is what I've managed for my new Electrical Affinity/Psychic Blast Defender:

Psircuit.thumb.png.a5e457e62631054a21cca2e33efa73c1.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

Putting aside song references (for a while anyway), I have in previous posts noted my desire for a character with Kirbyesque fashion sensibilities. Sadly my previous characters who got the designs did not hold up in the playability department and I was not so wed to their costume designs to reuse. But hope springs eternal.

In this case I was shooting from a kinda fusion of the Valiant character Livewire with the Marvel character Crystal (Amaquellin) of the Inhumans. You know...there should be more costume featuring complex design. Here is what I've managed for my new Electrical Affinity/Psychic Blast Defender:

Psircuit.thumb.png.a5e457e62631054a21cca2e33efa73c1.png

Wow, I'm getting some serious Kirby Fourth World vibes from that look.  I love it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got an awesome Halloween-themed costume? The Federation of Xzianthia, along with The DawL House Discord is hosting a huge Halloween-themed Costume Contest! Four categories, you choose which one you want: Horrifying, Monstrous, Mystical, or Beautiful. Each winner receives 1 billion in influence/infamy, plus a set of purples! The overall winner will receive even more! Generous second and third prizes, too, and no one leaves empty handed. Contest to be held  at 9 PM EDT in the CC Arena in BOO-17189 (Dacy's "The Witch's House" base) on EVERLASTING. Enter the base then turn and look behind  to see the spectacular arena where the contest is being held! See you there on October 31, Halloween!!

CCposter.jpg

Edited by TheDawLHouse
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As a night shift worker, I'm happy to see this is scheduled during a time window I can actually attend!

I totally would win every mod-run costume contest you guys, but I'm never awake on Saturday afternoons.

• Sad 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

What I really wanted was a jet black costume with the white circle and spray of light at one point suggesting a solar eclipse. Instead, I went back to previous costume designs and pilfered. Still, I don't think it looks half shabby.

My new stalker, Super Chilled:

SuperChilled.thumb.jpg.5ec4727108dfeb5a24bd05630936d109.jpg

But I am really going to have to swear off using black and blue in future designs. Becoming too repetitive.

• Like 7

Since we're close to Halloween, here's my latest abomination !

The Deanimator (Necromancy/Radiation) :

A former Vahzilok mortificator obsessed with turning fallen metahumans into mindless zombies at his beck and call.

In order to pursue his unholy goals, he moved to the Rogue Isles and now moonlights as an underground medic, patching up supervillains to fund his disturbing experiments.

deanimator.PNG.0da7fe7e263e86a9f960d619feab00ad.PNG

deanimator_1.PNG.db2e6f1b915c930918708474cc2e859e.PNG

deanimator_2.PNG.2603c0e68acaac3919895fa79b65e436.PNG

• Like 14