Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

image.png.2c1e0840a6b226ee86e6bd68465da64e.pngimage.png.74476b322cf53167024e21e1fd5d75ef.png

Izzy

simple.

..besides, who needs super powers or a fancy costume when a talking mini space cat (see shoulder) bestows a giant beam blaster on ya?

Edited by Troo
  • Like 8

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Earlier this year I posted a picture of my new (at the time) tank, Leyden Jar, because I was so surprised at being able to trick electric eyes into a think tank head. But other than the eye/head trick, the costume did not really live up to the purpose of the thread. So when I decided I did not like his powersets and remade him I kept the eye/head bit but gave him a new base costume. Having just given him a costume makeover this past weekend, I thought I would share something more fitting for the thread.

LeydenEvolution.thumb.jpg.2969c23e40d0559ca68db9fd78b32dae.jpg

I know...I know...that darned belt again! But in my defense, his chest already had glowing elements so the belt really fit the theme.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

My newest Sonic/Energy sentinel, the Noisebomb !

A former Freakshow tinkerer who invented an advanced set of soundblasting gear (the backpack is meant to evoke the look of sound amps)

Pretty much my Freakshow-inspired tribute to blue-collar villains like the Shocker or the Rogues!

noisebomb.thumb.PNG.1be57b3daa6c7788a6386c79a58a0be0.PNG noisebomb_1.PNG.bc5d853e198a28da185b6696848182ed.PNG

His "homemade" gear :

noisebomb1.thumb.PNG.cd67204958e7a3376ae64078de87adca.PNG

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, Trike said:

The words "solar polar" popped into my head today out of the blue, which meant I must make another alt. I can't decide which costume I like best. I think maybe the blue top/red bottom one. Ice Melee/Fiery Aura Brute.

https://ibb.co/4sFRtyc

Solar-Polar2.jpg

https://ibb.co/jJfDPzf

https://ibb.co/tKJMdnb

I prefer the second one.

Reminds me of a PnP Champions character I had called Thermafrost.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

On 11/25/2021 at 5:29 PM, Ashington said:

HA! Finally, I found you. Your Character inspired me to make ''Knickerbocker''. My pint sized, mutation, dual blades, energy, stalker sociopath.

knickerbocker.jpg

That's awesome!  Love the look!   🙂

Edited by Psilencer