Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

I know I haven't played for awhile, but I'm back!

You didn't think new powersets could be released without me showing up to make a new character or two, did you?

Rock Singer

Sonic Blast / Earth Manipulation Blaster

R2A467Q.pngCDISjkh.png

I also have the civilian outfit with the black and white colors reversed.

Edited by Player2
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

Getting right into the spirit of "Second Chances" with a new Seismic Blast/Dark Miasma Corrupter

image.png.85ee7f388fcad4be7d28a169da0b4c82.png

image.thumb.png.5e1fe63afe76f8b376e0e80daf6f8126.png

Still working on the backstory, but with a gold cybernetic hand, and Goldbricker costume parts, he's pretty sure to have a past tie to that gang.  Incidentally, I mentioned in another thread that I often use clipping of costume parts to my advantage, but I think this one takes the cake.

(And yes, I know the actual adjective is "stygian", but I like the word play, so "Styxian" becomes his first name.  😛)

Edited by Techwright
  • Like 9
  • Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Techwright said:

Getting right into the spirit of "Second Chances" with a new Seismic Blast/Dark Miasma Corrupter

image.png.85ee7f388fcad4be7d28a169da0b4c82.png

image.thumb.png.5e1fe63afe76f8b376e0e80daf6f8126.png

Still working on the backstory, but with a gold cybernetic hand, and Goldbricker costume parts, he's pretty sure to have a past tie to that gang.  Incidentally, I mentioned in another thread that I often use clipping of costume parts to my advantage, but I think this one takes the cake.

(And yes, I know the actual adjective is "stygian", but I like the word play, so "Styxian" becomes his first name.  😛)

I likes me a good punny name, and this one…

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

…rocks.

YEEAAAAAAHHH!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

You didn't think new powersets could be released without me showing up to make a new character or two, did you?

Rock Singer

R2A467Q.pngCDISjkh.png

Perfect name for the powerset. Aces. Really hitting a high note here.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

Rock Singer

R2A467Q.pngCDISjkh.png

Welcome back, buddy!

Coming back with a few bangers as well!

• Thumbs Up 1

We are the thousands of souls of men, women, and children who died at the hands of Nemesis during his march through Victorian Era New England to conquer America. We have joined together to share our collective strength to enact our revenge. We will destroy Nemesis. We will be avenged. We are: The Spectral Legion.  (Dark/Dark/ Soul Blaster)

SL 1B.jpg

SL 2B.jpg

SL 3B.jpg

SL 4B.jpg

SL 5B.jpg

SL 6B.jpg

SL 7B.jpg

SL 8B.jpg

SL 9B.jpg

SL 10B.jpg

Edited by Frozen Burn
  • Like 28
  • Thumbs Up 5

On 6/29/2021 at 10:35 PM, wei yau said:

This is the Sarkophagus.  He's a member of a personal VG, the TekhnoMagi, which is Ancient Egyptian combined with super hi-tech.

I love his look, but as an Earth/Storm Summoning Controller, I don't love playing him.  And I don't feel like changing his powerset, because I really like how he creates "sandstorms".  

So, I keep him around to look pretty.

Sarkophagus-1.JPG

Sarkophagus-2.JPG

Sarkophagus-3.JPG

I am considering rerolling Sarkophagus with the new Seismic Blast option for Controllers.  Earth Control was the power I wasn't crazy about on him.

2 hours ago, Frozen Burn said:

We are the thousands of souls of men, women, and children who died at the hands of Nemesis during his march through Victorian Era New England to conquer America. We have joined together to share our collective strength to enact our revenge. We will destroy Nemesis. We will be avenged. We are: The Spectral Legion.  (Dark/Dark/ Soul Blaster)

SL 1B.jpg

SL 2B.jpg

SL 3B.jpg

SL 4B.jpg

SL 5B.jpg

SL 6B.jpg

SL 7B.jpg

SL 8B.jpg

SL 9B.jpg

SL 10B.jpg

Wow, excellent work in grayscale.  I've tried to do the same with a noir robot detective, but it's not as convincing because metal already looks gray.

• Thanks 1

On 11/27/2021 at 8:08 AM, She-Wolf said:

current version of She-Wolf!

spacer.png

great concept and execution.

• Like 2

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Adding to the stone party I have 
pl2.png.d439184e90ccdafffcf23e4889648a07.png

pl.thumb.png.f8e96382208dffdd52323de915bd2b34.png

I made this character with an idea from the coh subreddit which was to use random rolls to create a character. I ended up with Natural > F > Stalker > EM > Stone. The color scheme was randomly generated also, just happened to end up with Captain Planet colors, lol. Whenever I go to choose a power on levelup I roll for power set, then number each available power and roll for it. It's been super fun so far.

Edited by Yellowjacket
  • Like 5