Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

On 10/19/2019 at 11:04 AM, Christopher Robin said:

here is my Dual Pistols/Time Manipulation hero that I named Temporal Trigger.

That is a great costume.  I love all of the different textures.

Edited by DougGraves
  • Like 2

On 10/19/2019 at 2:04 PM, Christopher Robin said:

here is my Dual Pistols/Time Manipulation hero that I named Temporal Trigger

I sooooo wish we could get that gunslinger corset without the vertical stripes/bands and that steampunk belt either with a solid buckle or with the clock/watch tintable.  I also wish that we could get at least a few variations of hair with each hat...

• Like 3

Well you could always take up modding. Color changes and stripe

removal are pretty straight forward, even the buckle swap is probably doable.

The hair? Not so much as it would involve changing the shape rather than just the surface.

Of course there's the small detail that only you (and whomever you give

the file to) would be able to see your creation but hey that never stopped me. 07K1tHnz_o.png

Or maybe post that comment in a costume pieces suggestion thread. I'm sure

one exists somewhere but it's probably dozens of pages long already. rFYv2e1c_o.gif

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

On 10/15/2019 at 7:18 PM, Christopher Robin said:
On 10/15/2019 at 5:03 PM, biostem said:

Those look amazing!  How do you get such extreme, clean closeups of your characters?

Oho, that's a loaded question lol.

kEjAXjHn_o.jpeg

I noticed that you never did answer the question...

gif-i-must-know-princess-bride.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Here's the latest iteration of Captain Apple, a superhero I created probably 30 years ago, "on paper". He was originally intended to be a local hero based in my hometown, and his bio reflects this, but stating that he relocated to Paragon City after his original city was obliterated in an errant Rikti attack. His original costume was bright yellow spandex, with red accents, but as Wolverine humorously pointed out in the first X-Men movie, yellow spandex just doesn't really translate. There is also no apple symbol available for his chest emblem, but I discovered that the banding on the Enforcer chest piece resembles the shape of an apple when colored red.

As originally intended, he has no actual superpowers, so he's a Natural origin, Staff Fighting/Willpower brute.

cawhite.jpg.2c349e3c5321cc4503052fdb32e81b80.jpg

Edited by RikOz
Converted PNG to JPG
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, RikOz said:

Here's the latest iteration of Captain Apple, a superhero I created probably 30 years ago, "on paper". He was originally intended to be a local hero based in my hometown, and his bio reflects this, but stating that he relocated to Paragon City after his original city was obliterated in an errant Rikti attack. His original costume was bright yellow spandex, with red accents, but as Wolverine humorously pointed out in the first X-Men movie, yellow spandex just doesn't really translate. There is also no apple symbol available for his chest emblem, but I discovered that the banding on the Enforcer chest piece resembles the shape of an apple when colored red.

As originally intended, he has no actual superpowers, so he's a Natural origin, Staff Fighting/Willpower brute.

If I may be so bold;  There's a brooch option that has a central part and 2 small side bits;  Make the central part brown, and the side ones green, and it should be a perfect stem/leaves!

• Thanks 1

On 10/30/2019 at 3:15 PM, biostem said:

If I may be so bold;  There's a brooch option that has a central part and 2 small side bits;  Make the central part brown, and the side ones green, and it should be a perfect stem/leaves!

I'll try that!

cachest.jpg.412c7f9d986381f02648a7abcc348710.jpg

EDIT: Works pretty good 🙂

Edited by RikOz
Converted PNG to JPG
  • Like 3

How about some of my more militant characters?

Soldier 66, so named because he was my 66th alt. (Assault Rifle/Willpower sentinel) :

soldier66.jpg.8b527d5e56bcc5bfabd3b86d5160ede7.jpg

Midnight Blue (Energy Rifle/Bio Armor sentinel):

midblue01.jpg.a052b7c010d6e612e9e90b54c54fe4ad.jpgmidblue02.jpg.c0a08c80aa8f49955a4cba7255227031.jpg

And Little Longbow. She was attending a comic convention and cosplaying as a Longbow agent. Then, the guys cosplaying as Skulls turned out to be actual Skulls, not cosplayers, and started shooting the place up. The stress triggered her mutant gene, unlocking electrical powers. She couldn't figure out how to use them to fight back, but the electricity seemed to protect her and she was able to help evacuate the building and protect the other attendees. She later determined that her electrical powers were strictly defensive in nature, and so if she wanted to be a superhero, she figured she'd better learn to shoot! (Assault Rifle/Electric Armor sentinel).

Here's her whole costume wardrobe so far. They're progressing with her level, and she's wearing the pink one now:

ll01.jpg.d050b6ebac0a2b84720b7c779bdbca7a.jpgll02.jpg.c3a0362ab055d01cea5f87dc182be829.jpg

ll03.jpg.1ca9b809043fb92a8b1d284dbfacda13.jpgll04.jpg.84fe97ece2c435f8ced0894c3bdf1ea3.jpg

ll05.jpg.b8c10b38e2aea40ba750a1a11f88f736.jpg

ll06.jpg.5d59f894651c21e1520e6907ab01c0c6.jpg

Edited by RikOz
Converted PNG to JPG
  • Like 13

13 hours ago, RikOz said:

How about some of my more militant characters?

Midnight Blue (Energy Rifle/Bio Armor sentinel):

Lemme guess... magic origin? E9rkOkuW_o.gif

@RikOz Little Longbow's bio and costumes work well together. Nicely done. zb7XgP0P_o.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

07K1tHnz_o.png

Bulletproof!

Wanna see her cut that bullet in half? Wanna see her do it again?

Neoma Vitalis is yet another tragic case of forced augmentation. As a nobody with nowhere to go, she was initiated into the Order of the Shattered, a mercenary band of cybernetic shinobi. She was considered a 'Chosen One' for the special nature of her augmentation, which differed from the rest. There's another voice in her head, and she's not sure who it belongs to.

She eventually took a stand against the Order of the Shattered, exiling herself as a lone vigilante who's unable to recognize even herself. If there's one thing she knows, it's that she's Bulletproof. Having chased them to Paragon, it was there she joined the Vanquishers, and there where her story truly begins.

OG4V2I8.png

Eve Horizon!

"Dawn's Melody", a Kheldian war hero, died a long, long time ago. The truth to her death was that she didn't die, but she suffered something far, far worse, when she was transformed into a Nictus. Able to escape with a dying body of a captured alien, she soon took on a new name: Eve Horizon. It was from there she became a space renegade, fighting against the tyrannical empires that the Nictus have constructed. Her searches lead her to Earth, where it appears the Nictus have found quite a bit of hostsmore. She's since become a hero to help protect a world she has now grown fond of.

P9PPEeb.png

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, DJ1 said:

I noticed too. ^^

Really? Thought I did, or at least Akbar did for me. It's a Trap! rs4wmRnk_o.gif

On 10/30/2019 at 2:32 PM, Oubliette_Red said:

You are using Bonetti's defense against me eh? 07K1tHnz_o.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

07K1tHnz_o.png

4 minutes ago, Christopher Robin said:

Really? Thought I did, or at least Akbar did for me. It's a Trap! rs4wmRnk_o.gif

On 10/30/2019 at 2:32 PM, Oubliette_Red said:

You are using Bonetti's defense against me eh? 07K1tHnz_o.png

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

• Like 3

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Okay then have another!

This my Rad/Devices Sam X Erewhon

which stands for X-mas nowhere backwards.

It was an inside joke between her and her husband

whom she lost to "the coming storm" and Lord Nemesis.

She hated it when they were apart so to put her mind at ease

he would frequently say there was nowhere she could be without

him and him without her and that he would be with her one way or

another. Always. His last words to her on that fateful day were that he was

looking forward to spending "X-mas nowhere" with her.

xMObniOt_o.jpg                

19 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Naturally, you must expect me to attack with Capoferro!

• Like 15

07K1tHnz_o.png

20 hours ago, BuzzKilla said:

@RikOzLove Little Longbow’s story!

6 hours ago, Christopher Robin said:

@RikOz Little Longbow's bio and costumes work well together. Nicely done. zb7XgP0P_o.png

I figured that, if I was gonna be so uncreative as to straight-up copy the Longbow costume (as well as the face and hairstyle of my favorite Longbow agent), I'd better come up with a decent backstory to explain it 😛

Midnight Blue is a mutant 🙂

• Like 3

8 hours ago, RikOz said:

Midnight Blue is a mutant 🙂

Missed the joke, you did.

I'll give you a hint. Open a reply box

and type @ and then the name Midnight Blue. 07K1tHnz_o.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

07K1tHnz_o.png