Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Hailing from the Southwest, Johnnie 'Point Blank' Hurtz is a respected and successful bounty hunter and tracker. He has made a fortune from working in Paragon City and the Rogue Isles. His targets were always surprised how he could sneak up on them and always subdue them at point blank range. 

Johnnie's life changed the day Archangel Michael came to hire him to hunt a particularly elusive demon. Michael wanted to test Johnnie's skills but to give him a fair chance, Michael granted Johnnie supernatural abilities that imbue his guns with the power to kill demons and the power to affect the resonant frequency of his targets to help subdue them.

Johnnie tracked the demon and successfully completed the contract and was eager for more work from Michael. Extremely pleased with Johnnie's work, Michael spread the word and now, Johnnie takes contracts from all the Archangels. Johnnie will still take human or mortal contracts, but only if the target or targets are a worthy prize. Afterall, hunting common criminals and bail jumpers is nothing compared to hunting down and killing a demon.

Tangling with demons is nasty work. Johnnie has lost an eye and his right forearm. But a cybernetic replacements keep him in the fight.

(DP/Sonic Blaster - with Combat Teleport and Fold Space)

1015875221_JohnnieHurtz1.jpg.85e64492a7816157f15c79ffb4a73d20.jpg

883524586_JohnnieHurtz2.jpg.437e4c850fe3ca1aabeecf0179287de7.jpg

709878384_JohnnieHurtz3.jpg.1dcb755f3451a6a25d422d4318f4c1a1.jpg

408032576_JohnnieHurtz4.jpg.573b739d41fd6ffb239fddce7d55323f.jpg

1496669970_JohnnieHurtz5.jpg.3b1c9f0ca1b6ce0780a5fb3a31b9885f.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Up 3

Back on Live I had a character named Avatari (avatar + Atari), the concept being a hard light hologram roaming the city doing the hero thing. I didn't want to repeat the name, even though I love it, but I wanted to do a new version. So here is Avatarex. Electric/Kinetics Controller. Hard to get a good screenshot of her due to the weirdness of nighttime lighting. Her skin isn't actually blue-gray. But she looks really cool in the dark. Pixel aura set to Body-Combat.

https://ibb.co/7CqVCrZ

https://ibb.co/7QqGGkM

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Trike said:

Looks like Power Slide. You can change the color in-game using tailor mode at trainers or Icon.

There's definetly a void skiff in the first picture and it's not color changed.  The effect could also be the cloud/thunderhead path aura.  Or both Power Slide and thunderhead, probably both.

Edited by ZorkNemesis
  • Like 2

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

7 hours ago, Marshal_General said:

Is that the void skiff? If so, how did you get it that color?

So, what they've cleverly done is use Prestige Power Slide, and what LOOKS like Thunderhead travel path aura to completely saturated their feet in color (in this case, purple/magenta). I did something similar in...

This thread! However, if you dont want to read it, ill give you the most relevent bit

2040322607_Screenshot(109).thumb.png.151b7d992af1fd599abcdbadef313fd4.png.adddfe38420c57a1b52502f480036cd8.png

THis is thunderhead aura, and the thunderhead path aura, even WITHOUT slide, you can barely see his feet. If I slapped that on, the disk's orange glow would be likely consumed entirely by the purple storm.

• Like 2

Resident certified baby

2 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

There's definetly a void skiff in the first picture and it's not color changed.  The effect could also be the cloud/thunderhead path aura.  Or both Power Slide and thunderhead, probably both.

I misunderstood what Marshal General meant. I thought he was talking about the cloud matching the skiff’s color. That’ll teach me to read in haste before having breakfast. 😆

Morgan Masters had been the Chief Coroner in Steel Canyon for several years until a simple mistake turned his world upside-down. He had been tasked with performing an autopsy on a cadaver that had come into the morgue. The problem was that due to an oversight, the cadaver he was supposed to examine was sent to a secret Vanguard Laboratory. The cadaver that actually arrived was the one meant for Vanguard. The moment Morgan began his autopsy, the cadaver returned to life and began feasting on Morgan's arm ! What not even Morgan knew, was that he was a Mutant. The bite from the cadaver triggered Morgan's latent powers of regenerative discorporeal transmogrification which caused Morgan to assume the characteristics of the cadaver. Morgan was dismissed as Coroner and vowed revenge against the city that had forsaken him, becoming the Villain.. Morgue Master !

Morgue Master : Mutation [ Necromancy / Cold Domination ] Mastermind

Morgue Master 01.png

Morgue Master 02.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

The unexplained kitten really makes it.  😃

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

711001453_Screenshot(531).thumb.png.47ddb057a0a83ecb7d09d9c28c0b2720.png

I tried to make a carnie character that's like, not a carnie. I wouldnt call it my best work, but i used random things i normally never ever use and like, weirdly is WORKS? Like, I know I have no home for her at the moment, but like, I dunno. This is one of MANY characters Ive made in my life where i was like "oh this is ugly, lets run with it" and it's turned out GENUINELY something Im actually impressed by? I dunno. I know the thread is for THE BEST but like... maybe sometimes the best costumes, are the worst costumes, that came out wonderful in spite of the that...

1066899740_Screenshot(532).thumb.png.fe3b4fdfd83b8706dd6de412d110a61f.png

283529925_Screenshot(533).thumb.png.604df3e221c8f13c4bb7fc818d287190.png

random fire dancer.costumerandom fire dancer 2.costume

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

Resident certified baby

38 minutes ago, The Peacock said:

I've won a few of the Homecoming costume contests, but those have become a bit more uncommon of late. I figured I'd show off a few of my costumes, starting with Lady of the Dead.

Lady of the Dead 2.png

Compressed LotD 1.png.jpg

Compressed LotD 2.png.jpg

Stunning costumes! Well deserved of a win imo 👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Peacock said:

I've won a few of the Homecoming costume contests, but those have become a bit more uncommon of late. I figured I'd show off a few of my costumes, starting with Lady of the Dead.

Lady of the Dead 2.png

Compressed LotD 1.png.jpg

Compressed LotD 2.png.jpg

I really like the use of negative space

• Like 1

Resident certified baby

Employed by the PPD, he's a hero who has a personal mission to enforce the most heinous of crimes imaginable: parking violations.  For he is the Parking Man.  (Gravity/Traps Controller)

1489042552_ParkingMan.JPG.8923c021079245ea0f9dce089be6f57b.JPG    2103366909_ParkingManTicket.JPG.a0cf316024453afedfb2a636357cf5b3.JPG

• Like 5
  • Haha 10
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

14 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

Employed by the PPD, he's a hero who has a personal mission to enforce the most heinous of crimes imaginable: parking violations.  For he is the Parking Man.  (Gravity/Traps Controller)

1489042552_ParkingMan.JPG.8923c021079245ea0f9dce089be6f57b.JPG    2103366909_ParkingManTicket.JPG.a0cf316024453afedfb2a636357cf5b3.JPG

It's beautiful 😢

Resident certified baby

19 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

Reminds me of rescuing those corrupt cops from the Carnies/Whispered Hand in one of the alignment missions. Every time I stop while leading them out, they start writing tickets :D

• Like 1