Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

50 minutes ago, biostem said:

This one is truly phenomenal!

Thanks! It looks like pretty much each of her (very) different costume slots makes someone happy, which makes me happy.

Also, I watched someone in Atlas Park slowly match me. It was funny, because she kept going back and forth from the tailor, trying to get my look just right:
unknown.png

She did not return my tells, which were friendly. 

Edited by The Peacock
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, The Peacock said:

Thanks! It looks like pretty much each of her (very) different costume slots makes someone happy, which makes me happy.

Also, I watched someone in Atlas Park slowly match me. It was funny, because she kept going back and forth from the tailor, trying to get my look just right:
unknown.png

She did not return my tells, which were friendly. 

Aw, that sucks; I'm sorry they made such a blatant effort to rip off your unique look like that. I find these absolutely inspirational, but hope not to find myself ripping them off completely.

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

6 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Aw, that sucks; I'm sorry they made such a blatant effort to rip off your unique look like that. I find these absolutely inspirational, but hope not to find myself ripping them off completely.

Please! If you see something you like, DM me and I'll send over the costume file.
You can always work backward to create your own take on it.

Edited by The Peacock
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, The Peacock said:

Please! If you see something you like, DM me and I'll send over the costume file.
You can always work backward to create your own take on it.

I know some people get protective over their looks; that's very kind of you to offer the files and allow people to replicate them. 🙂 I strive to achieve the level of creativity you and the other folks here exhibit.

• Like 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

3 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

I know some people get protective over their looks; that's very kind of you to offer the files and allow people to replicate them. 🙂 I strive to achieve the level of creativity you and the other folks here exhibit.

My usual request is that I'd love to see whatever they do to change it up! I always have a sense that I'm missing a better costume piece or a better color palette. 

• Like 1

Created an Earth/Rad Dominator, and then proceeded to have a lot of fun creating costumes for her, lol.

screenshot-220527-21-40-26.jpg
screenshot-220527-21-40-14.jpg
screenshot-220527-21-39-47.jpg
screenshot-220527-21-39-35.jpg
screenshot-220527-21-39-20.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 5/26/2022 at 1:26 AM, The Peacock said:

Here's Operetta.

While I don't think that mine, (inspired by yours), quite captures the elegance of Operetta, I still think it came out pretty good -  "The Alabaster Axe":

alabaster axe1.jpg

alabaster axe2.jpg

Edited by biostem
  • Like 9
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, biostem said:

While I don't think that mine, (inspired by yours), quite captures the elegance of Operetta, I still think it came out pretty good -  "The Alabaster Axe":

alabaster axe1.jpg

alabaster axe2.jpg

That soft brown color is perfect. She's elegant AND lethal. Bravo!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Created an Earth/Rad Dominator, and then proceeded to have a lot of fun creating costumes for her, lol.

screenshot-220527-21-39-47.jpg

The elemental order shoulders with the metal skin is a great combo!

The jester is my favorite though!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Upon receiving his eleventh doctorate in humanoid and superhuman healthcare as well as achieving his archery certification as Grand Master Bowman status, Gregory Amadeus Rios decided that he wanted to become a Superhero Physician and even perhaps an actual Hero himself. He consulted with the Superhero Registration Bureau to obtain his Heroing License. He had wanted to become the Hero.. Gregarious !  the SRB informed him that there was a Villain in the Rogue Isles currently operating nefariously under that moniker. Undeterred by this revelation, Dr. Rios decided that being a Superhero Physician was a Heroic enough endeavor unto itself, and so decided to be himself as his Hero identity. Thus was born the Hero.. Doctor Greg A. Rios !

Doctor Greg A. Rios : Natural [ Empathy / Archery ] Defender

1815940211_DrRios01.thumb.png.7976729bbb5acddf5ee8cd5df3799825.png

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Another costume update, this time for my Electric Melee/Stone Armor Brute, Earthshock. While I like her original costume, I have wanted to play up the double meaning of the name--both a reference to her primary and secondary powersets and a reference to a meteor striking the Earth--by having her costume more reflect the meteor strike side of things. So her costume is the meteor  just above Earth's atmosphere.

Earthshock2.thumb.jpg.0535988fee60fe1ebf99be2cdd20150b.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Up 3

My new Demon/Nature MM, Spore Fiend

What happens when you infuse a human with the essence of the demonic Tree of Thorns? That is what Crey sought to find out.

Then they lost control of it.

They expected it to have abilities similar to the Thorn Tree. It summoned demons in the facility which ate the scientists. It infected the scientist's bodies with enzymes that might as well have been meat tenderizer for the demons to munch on. Then it left.

Camera footage shows that it seems to possess sentience. There is not enough data to know if the mind controlling the body is that of the unfortunate woman Crey experimented on or something demonic. It may be linked to the Tree and/or controlled by it. In case the link is symbiotic, Crey has disposed of all remaining data and those left who worked on the project. Efforts will be made to monitor it and capture it if an advantage can be gained from it.

Spore Fiend.JPG

Edit: Adding this recolor to see how demon red and plant green looks. It looks like a Christmas Demon.

Spore Fiend1.JPG

Edited by Marshal_General
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Went with a simple, almost-stock costume for my latest project, Tank and Spank (Dark/Energy Tanker). Switched up the Valkyrie head to a helmet, which works really nicely with the Soul Noir option for the armours. Spooky eyes for an animated armour look.

image.png.4dc2d38cdccec5ca0518602ea34073e6.png

Then for the first time in a long time, I whipped up a bunch of palette-swapped alternates. Same base gold, with different secondary colours & armours changed to match. Now I have to chase after the remaining costume unlocks!

image.png.b0270ed2ed5978873bb7910ee42e9ca4.png

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

Plague - Ice/Fire Scrapper

image.png.979b846ef86c57245ed9a28c1502878a.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I don't remember how this idea popped into my head, but presenting The Punky Brewer - Beer (Water)/Beer (Pain Dom) Corr

Punky.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, biostem said:

I wasn't quite happy with how my design, based on @The Peacock's came out on the first go-round, so after much tweaking, (and on a different character), I present to you "Dirgerend":

dirgerend1.jpg

dirgerend2.jpg

Meanwhile, I've been playing around with the cape you showed me in your previous attempt! 

BTW: perfect helmet for this! And the grey contrasts well with the white/gold/red!

Edited by The Peacock
I called her helmet a hat!
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, biostem said:

I wasn't quite happy with how my design, based on @The Peacock's came out on the first go-round, so after much tweaking, (and on a different character), I present to you "Dirgerend":

dirgerend1.jpg

dirgerend2.jpg

nice work on that helmet & cape

• Thanks 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

DB5 [DoomBot5000] (Elec/Nrgy Tank)

because, why not

image.png.2d6d2508a7b03fc81963b76bafa6fc03.pngimage.png.acc19b3f9a7173cd099212abbf091838.pngimage.png.f949a574efa48fbd292e90a07cb5edf2.png

DB5.costume

Edited by Troo
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3