Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

My new Kin/Sonic Defender - The Tiny Soundwave

screenshot-220620-19-59-29.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Dual Personality - Fire/Ice Dominator

Dual-Personality.png

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Up 2

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

59 minutes ago, TraumaTrain said:

That looks awesome!

Thank you! It was a fun concept to work on since I rarely do such drastically asymmetrical looks. I was actually kind of surprised to get the name, lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was looking at making an Ultrman style outfit, but realized there is no way to get close to the helmet nor could I get close to the design of the body suit he wore. It did leave me trying to see if I could mesh together different designs to get an homage look. This is what I came up with.

Aaa2.JPG

Aaa3.JPG

Aaa4.JPG

Aaa4a.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 3

What about one of those Carnival of Shadows masks?  It's a bit more face-like, just color it white on both sides.

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

4 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

What about one of those Carnival of Shadows masks?  It's a bit more face-like, just color it white on both sides.

I concur! Don't forget, for some reason you can have the Carnival masks with helmets (but NOT half helmets).

Also, the Clockwork faces can help here, too (first pic and last pic).

In retrospect I colored the first three too darkly grey, but here's some options. I recognize none are perfect. You might be able to get it to work better yourself. Don't forget the head sliders.

image.thumb.png.000fce2bab96361ece72916185d9fe46.png

Edited by The Peacock
Added fourth example
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

12 hours ago, Marshal_General said:

I was looking at making an Ultrman style outfit, but realized there is no way to get close to the helmet nor could I get close to the design of the body suit he wore. It did leave me trying to see if I could mesh together different designs to get an homage look. This is what I came up with.

Aaa2.JPG

Aaa3.JPG

Aaa4.JPG

Aaa4a.JPG

You did a good job, because I looked at picture beforereading text and thought Ultraman inspired

7 hours ago, The Peacock said:

I concur! Don't forget, for some reason you can have the Carnival masks with helmets (but NOT half helmets).

Also, the Clockwork faces can help here, too (first pic and last pic).

In retrospect I colored the first three too darkly grey, but here's some options. I recognize none are perfect. You might be able to get it to work better yourself. Don't forget the head sliders.

image.thumb.png.000fce2bab96361ece72916185d9fe46.png

Those are some good ideas.

If I could get the sonic vision eyes with the tech night helmet then it would be as close as we could get especially is you use the fireflies aura for the eyes.

Widow One

"someone hard to be first"

Simple and so shiny. A little different take from the typical widow.

image.png.d42692907cc48fd8accfe3f5aaaf2d87.pngimage.png.5966382a0a338d84b6109cf46d82975f.png

WidowOne.costume

Edited by Troo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 5/11/2019 at 1:56 AM, Player2 said:

9dPRPYy.png

Disco Man is an Illusion/Kinetic Controller...  but you guessed that, didn't you?  😎

Still an inspired team up. (Possibly making a comeback sometime soon?)

Edited by Troo
  • Like 3

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

On 11/28/2020 at 12:36 PM, Crimson621 said:

The Cobra Queen (Earth/Earth Dominator); daughter of Wadjet the cobra goddess.   Human, full mummy and cobra forms.  

Wish we had more Egyptian pieces though!

1615634790_CobraQueen1.thumb.JPG.ce53b07578d08276f241d898c3840c7f.JPG 1995751248_CobraQueen2.thumb.JPG.407e8c12b923ab906199462f02cd1ded.JPG  135131936_CobraQueen3.thumb.JPG.02ee8edffe1a72f874e176e69d66c0c4.JPG

Can anyone tell me where to find those boots?  Closest I can come is Lower Body -> Boots -> Wrap, but they aren't the same. I like these way better, but I can't find mummified as a boot type.

4 hours ago, Hardship said:

Can anyone tell me where to find those boots?  Closest I can come is Lower Body -> Boots -> Wrap, but they aren't the same. I like these way better, but I can't find mummified as a boot type.

The Mummified boots option are only available under Flat.

image.png.1086ca52270829477607b4baa94f021c.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Global is @El D, Everlasting Player, Recovering Altaholic.

I have made a few changes and came up a few options. After doing some research, there is a crapton of Ultras and even some females. Some even look more like they are wearing armor which I may go for as costume progression.

Basic look

A little armor

Using the chest symbol to fit with a possible name

aaa.JPG

aaa1.JPG

aaa5.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 4

Back  with another one... Damage Connors, former member of the army, transformed into a villain after an accident for which the government said it was not responsible, tempted by an archvillain, he rebuilt his right arm and used a serum that gave him even more powers.

damageconnor.jpg

damageconnor2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

7 hours ago, Marshal_General said:

I have made a few changes and came up a few options. After doing some research, there is a crapton of Ultras and even some females. Some even look more like they are wearing armor which I may go for as costume progression.

Basic look

A little armor

Using the chest symbol to fit with a possible name

aaa.JPG

I have a bunch of costumes based on Ultraman (and Ultrawoman). I haven't looked at them in a while, but they are similar to this.

Edit: So here are a bunch. Looks like I have 22 total, most of them just minor variations, but they were all based on an Ultraman/Ultrawoman costume I found online, whether from TV series or comics. Only 19 are here, but the others aren't much different.

Ultrafemme-Variations.jpg

https://ibb.co/T8DG0wH

Edited by Trike
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Marshal_General said:

I am so tempted to make a male character named Ultraman Gigachad.

I edited my response. I'm so old school (because old) that I prefer the red and white variations.

3 hours ago, Trike said:

Ultraman

ultraman-photo-u1?fm=pjpg%26q=80&f=1&nofb=1 harder than I thought making a modern or future version

image.png.3caec3a102045eba99f678e000ced027.png

Edited by Troo
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1