Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Some newish ones. This first gal's name is inspired by the Androids of DBZ, though I wanted to make sure she's also different from them as she's not a true homage. This is Android v.9 - AR/Kin Corr

screenshot-220811-20-49-38.jpg

Featured with the other two initial members of our Hollows team as we all loved each other's looks. On the viewer's left is Colonel Neutron, and to the right is Puff R Fish.
screenshot-220811-16-09-55.jpg
screenshot-220811-16-09-48.jpg

My Beast/Rad MM: One in a Melon, featured with Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Honeydew, and Crenshaw.
screenshot-220806-22-35-06.jpg
screenshot-220806-22-34-17.jpg

And the Beast of Earth, my StJ/Stone Brute; the last pic I took because the invis she has from a team member makes it so you can see through her armor and I thought that was amusing. I have a Beast for each element; I'll have to post them all up.
screenshot-220801-14-54-08.jpg
screenshot-220801-14-53-58.jpg
screenshot-220731-20-50-28.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

One in a Melon - Honeydew variety

screenshot-220812-11-33-39.jpg

One in a Melon - Cantaloupe variety
screenshot-220812-11-33-25.jpg

Beast of Water - Water/Time Corr
screenshot-220812-11-31-02.jpg

Beast of Soul - Dark/Dark Defender
screenshot-220812-11-30-09.jpg

Beast of Flora - Archery/Nature Corr
screenshot-220812-11-28-59.jpg

Beast of Metal - Beam/Devices Blaster
screenshot-220812-11-27-23.jpg

Beast of Fire - FireM/Shield Brute
screenshot-220812-11-25-37.jpg

Beast of Air - Storm/Electric Defender
screenshot-220812-11-24-18.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

14 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Some newish ones. This first gal's name is inspired by the Androids of DBZ, though I wanted to make sure she's also different from them as she's not a true homage. This is Android v.9 - AR/Kin Corr

screenshot-220811-20-49-38.jpg

What pattern is on the sleeves? Stars? It looks like a knit sweater in this pic.

38 minutes ago, Trike said:

What pattern is on the sleeves? Stars? It looks like a knit sweater in this pic.

It's one of the stars patterns with Chainmail Dull, I think.

• Like 1

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

29 minutes ago, Shocktacular said:

It's one of the stars patterns with Chainmail Dull, I think.

@Trike Shock nailed it. 🙂 I believe it's Stars 1, and yes, it's on the Chainmail Dull Chest option.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

@Trike Shock nailed it. 🙂 I believe it's Stars 1, and yes, it's on the Chainmail Dull Chest option.

I've had this idea for a young teen hero who wears a costume knitted by her grandma (using Chainmail Dull to get that look). I haven't actually made her yet but I've tried making her costume a few times, so I know about this trick.

Edited by Shocktacular
  • Like 1

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

13 minutes ago, Shocktacular said:

I've had this idea for a young teen hero who wears a costume knitted by her grandma (using Chainmail Dull to get that look). I haven't actually made her yet but I've tried making her costume a few times, so I know about this trick.

Ha, interesting. I wasn't even going for a knitted sweater look, it just happened to turn out that way. 😅 It's supposed to be metalish, but I didn't like the way the shiny version looked.

Oh hey, I was just teaming with Commander Crumpets last night.  I think I was only playing Pink Bamfer, so that was me.

• Thumbs Up 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

5 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Oh hey, I was just teaming with Commander Crumpets last night.  I think I was only playing Pink Bamfer, so that was me.

Yeah, I remember that. We were on an ITF. Honestly surprised I only died once considering I entered as a lvl 35 tank.

• Like 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

As much fun as it was to homage a comic book character it feels a bit wrong to always be running around in the character's costume. So I have come up with a costume which drops me from referencing name and look to just referencing the name. 

UPnew.thumb.jpg.fc3611616147f0f2ad3dff5ac3db7ad5.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Shadow Minstrel - Symphony/Dark Controller

screenshot-220816-07-35-46.jpg
screenshot-220816-07-35-41.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

Was feeling the urge to once again try to level up a redside character and ended up on the idea of a stealthy bludgeoner because I wanted to play War Mace, had never played Ninjitsu to 50, and the idea of a stealthy bludgeoner with a massive hammer was entertaining. He is a smart thug who, having realized that magic can do things people don't expect, went all in with "collecting" items to further his capacity to commit crime. As such, he uses items from widely different backgrounds and his fashion is a little disjointed.

GH.thumb.jpg.a14a16e6d593f4704c273844225c170f.jpg

• Like 6

Wasn't expecting to get the name Gun Fire, but here we are. Went far afield from my usual on this DP/Fire Sentinel, and decided to go all in on some alien looks. (For the record, the little shoulder dude is the actual hero: the bodies are just hosts.)

image.png.d91b8a01e0dd1e0f4a3541b31648e42e.pngimage.png.128f324314a719aaf9b2d78b2aa39336.pngimage.png.3bb202d712322765e560adc1c30207e3.pngimage.png.ee7ea47a309251b28a59afde83be7e7a.png

Edited by Cutter
action pose!
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...