Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

So many great costumes recently that I would just be quoting practically the entire last page if I did them individually, but Huntdown and Man-Grove (GENIUS naming there) are particular standouts, as well as Suggestive's kitbashed domino mask.  Even after all these years, inventive players find ways to create costume options I've never seen before.

• Thanks 3

So did people farm up 1,500 250 Prismatic Aether... or is everyone just dumping billions of INF into the AH to buy their Prismatic Aether to get the mini mode costume power?

EDIT: Seems I was looking at the wrong tier... basic mini mode is only 250... not 1,500... that's not that bad after all.

Edited by Mystic Fortune
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Mystic Fortune said:

So did people farm up 1,500 250 Prismatic Aether... or is everyone just dumping billions of INF into the AH to buy their Prismatic Aether to get the mini mode costume power?

EDIT: Seems I was looking at the wrong tier... basic mini mode is only 250... not 1,500... that's not that bad after all.

Across all of my characters I think I have about 50. 😛

On 10/20/2022 at 8:27 AM, Mystic Fortune said:

Here's my Seismic/Bio Sentinel, Geoguard

Geoguard2.thumb.PNG.553b4396c41f30961d05c485e27cd9cf.PNG

Geoguard1.PNG.38ba2171e186c965e00cbb4c776af261.PNG

Geoguard.gif.3b46efa2bc144835b6da2093ea106add.gif

great costume,

Not enough costumes use that helmet. I like how you paired it with the spectrum skin underneath as well.

I also never thought about using the organic armor boots paired with the plant path aura. I really like how it all ties together.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2022 at 8:26 AM, Mystic Fortune said:

I've seen a lot of Bee themed characters over the years, but I don't know that I've ever seen the concept uses in this way? Where the character uses a bow to represent their stinger?

I have one!

ZGzXtGE.png

Edited by Jawbreaker
  • Like 13
  • Thumbs Up 2

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

Been waiting for Illusion Doms and originally planned on making a spooky themed Illusion/Energy but with the Halloween event going on all month I went in the opposite direction. This character had some of the biggest costume/theme changes that I've had for a character and actually stuck with. Started out as Spectrum-Man with a Dr. Light style black and white costume before being renamed to the Prismatic Man and kind of running wild with the colors for his costumes.screenshot_221022-04-38-08.thumb.jpg.b6e4a8899b6bfeec3c6aa2b24b1fb512.jpg

screenshot_221022-04-57-48.jpg

• Like 20
  • Thumbs Up 2

My first 50 was the more typical katana bee. This was the first costume I got regular compliments on. I was stoked when the Crey costume pieces came out and I got to switch him over from Tech Wired.  If anyone else has any replica Pre-CoV "legacy" costumes I'd love to see them
YJ1.PNG.0b2880b20f0c2d5783964d54b7972430.PNG   yj2.PNG.9e1159a0b452924eb5f0dad8659e6827.PNG
PSA the Prismatic Aether salvage is free on beta test from the vault hologram vendor if you want to test out the costume rewards.

Edited by Yellowjacket
  • Like 13
  • Thumbs Up 3

I wanted to make an Illusion dominator. It's almost Halloween. Therefore, I present:

Sleepy Holo

horseman dot exe.png

• Like 11
  • Haha 11
  • Thumbs Up 3

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

Spoopy time characters? T'is Hallowed Sam's favorite time of the year...

screenshot-221024-21-59-49.jpg
screenshot-221024-21-59-36.jpg

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Storm Kachina had to go far back in time, and ended up wearing a bit of armor and not much else.  

stormKachina-cimeroria.thumb.jpg.ffecb3d58a1bcc262bcac1056d4823c4.jpg

(It's too bad the Sybil costumes aren't available yet...) 

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Up 2

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!