Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

@Jawbreaker I dig the simplicity. The one leg is gangster.

@Yellowjacket That robot? is trooly epic. Speaking of Pistol/Sword..

.  - DouBLe THReaT -  .

image.png.990b47693e81bb02be8ed4b7f87fe7ba.png_image.png.ced1e58cbca2ba0f41a9c4a55cd28122.png

DouBLeTHReaT.costume

Edited by Troo
  • Like 9
  • Thumbs Up 2

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 10/29/2022 at 3:57 PM, Mystic Fortune said:

spacer.png

Seems like there's a lot to unpack here. Who hurt you? Did a Munchkin steal your lunch money or stuff you in a locker? You can tell us. This is a safe place and we're all friends here.

I can’t speak for them but I know the first thing I thought about them was

”Oh boy here comes ‘09 again with the Chibi craze”

I dont hate them but I get why others do. I may or may not ever get one, as I’m not big on Chibi-style…anything(Except The Sandman characters. Those are neat! And it’s only because the characters themselves are so well done.)

• Like 1

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

On 10/31/2022 at 9:01 PM, Troo said:

Halloween is fun.

image.png.70c91bae62d9b9519499924fcd5da213.png   Haunted01.gif.049678012f4362d4feea61af89809e32.gif

reality-altering.thumb.JPG.0924b0b24828e7286d3fdf1e1895a3d8.JPG    with my 'newest' costume I now possess "reality-altering powers".

Wait hold up Null is an option now?!

Great.

Now I gotta make a druid. *grumble grumble rising inflation for builds  in CoH*

Edited by Seed22
  • Haha 1

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

On 11/5/2022 at 5:09 AM, Player2 said:

Random inspiration hit for my own Poison Ivy type femme fetale...

Thyme Warp

Plant Control / Time Manipulation Controller

OyjTGQa.png

"It's just a jump to the left..."

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

So when playing around, I get a lot of comments for my Mastermind - Demon/Electric Affinity - Meet: Hexware

Hexware.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Up 5

- "Lost my mind, went looking for it, now I'm lost too..."

I am on Excelsior - @The Game Changer - I am active (7am Eastern / 5pm Eastern)  

Had a costume idea for my villainous character Ghosthammer, but I think it would have required him having Dark Armor to reach the look instead of the Ninjitsu he has. Also would have require flowing robes, and we don't really have that as an option. I considered Circle of Thorns bottom, but not sure that really would have hit the mark. Finally circled in on the following:

GH_new.thumb.jpg.2c22dda7e779931f603eacd8c82a3746.jpg

Going to have to grab an in-game action shot because the red, gaseous aura is kind of lost in the red background of the costume editor. 🙂

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Up 2

21 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

Had a costume idea for my villainous character Ghosthammer, but I think it would have required him having Dark Armor to reach the look instead of the Ninjitsu he has. Also would have require flowing robes, and we don't really have that as an option. I considered Circle of Thorns bottom, but not sure that really would have hit the mark. Finally circled in on the following:

Going to have to grab an in-game action shot because the red, gaseous aura is kind of lost in the red background of the costume editor. 🙂

You can lighten or darken the background to make things stand out more.  In this case, going darker probably would be the way to go.

On 11/7/2022 at 11:33 PM, Erratic1 said:

The Trenchcoat with tattered tails and tattered short sleeves might work?  They give a little bit of that "flowing" feel.  Not like I am sure you want, but perhaps close enough?  

Anyway, this looks good!

3 hours ago, Frozen Burn said:

The Trenchcoat with tattered tails and tattered short sleeves might work?  They give a little bit of that "flowing" feel.  Not like I am sure you want, but perhaps close enough?  

Anyway, this looks good!

Flowing was exactly the feel I wanted but none of the robe options really embodied it (or were long enough). Something in the ballpark of this:

3ea8ef70a40d1f17f3d2f6d4558a4f56.png

6 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

Flowing was exactly the feel I wanted but none of the robe options really embodied it (or were long enough). Something in the ballpark of this:

3ea8ef70a40d1f17f3d2f6d4558a4f56.png

Yeah, I figured that was what you wanted.  It would be SO cool if we had that. 

The Trenchcoat is the only thing that will give that flowing feel.  Although, I think it's the Tech Knight belt that has a flowing cape to it (one belt like that does), that might give a little of the "following" feel.

Edited by Frozen Burn
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, it's the Tech Knight belt that has that option, although you have to set the "colors linked" to color the underside of the cloth.
I was thinking maybe the Translucent cape?

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

I promise that I  just need the Mini Mode on one more character and then I will sell Prismatic Aether like a normal person:

nick_knack.png.ddb3bb283d105d735336ba6b74469bc2.pngnick_knack2.png.469fba01ebfd556c62de37d3e40b00b0.png

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.5c8886154534a2dd6ff84ab8bb73b3ec.gif

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

Actioneer || Aerobat || Agent Archer || Agent Dare || Amazona || Arbiter Doom || Astrowoman || Atheos || Attache || Aurgelmir || Big League || Blue Weasel || Bomber Girl || Cavalcader || Centenarian || Change Agent || Charade || Chimpanzer || Chorus Girl || Chrono King || Circlet || Cockatrice || Cogsman || Coin-Operative || Cold Spell || Countess Cataclysm || Crackdown || Death Adder || Deathwatch || Devana || Didgeridoo || Dirigible || Doctor Arioch || Doctor Asmodeus || Doctor Epoch || Doctor Typhoon || Duke Dreadsome || Executress || Eye || French Roast || Ghost Gal || Goldsmith || Hellstone || Herculon || Ifrit ||  Illuminoid || Iron Agent || Jen-X || Junkman ||  Liberta ||  Lord of Winter || Maera || Mime || Monument || Namtaru || Newsreel || Overman || Pakhet || Queen Cheetah || Queen Sting || Steve Saturn || Tarnation || Technoid || Teen Thunderbolt || Torch Titan || Xerelerex || Zodiax