Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

On 4/30/2023 at 3:02 PM, Trike said:

Those colors look amazing.

Rainbow aura for the win with some dark matter layered in there.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Guillotine - BS/Dark Stalker

image.png.33db71cd4cec2c6d0d412b5c5e70cb61.png  image.png.a36141febb319fd8abb23be416bac41c.png  image.png.93ec6f02f865afdfd0af78a34b8ce969.png

Guillotine.costume

Edited by Troo
forgot to add costume file
  • Like 24
  • Thumbs Up 5

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Rebranded (so to speak) my Dark/Elec Controller (she was holding my forum name, but I shifted that over to a Storm/Dark Corr). So now she has a new name and new look that I'm pretty happy with. 🙂 Presenting Darksurge (still shocked I got that name on Everlasting).

screenshot-230507-20-22-36.jpg
screenshot-230507-20-21-56.jpg
screenshot-230507-20-21-44.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Haven't made any new characters in awhile, but since we've got Storm Blast I think it's time:

Aerokinetic

Kinetics / Storm Blast Defender

dEsQlFW.png

The Pink Storm

Storm Blast / Electric Armor Sentinel

N78Hczl.png

The Emerald Storm

Storm Blast / Storm Summoning Defender

"I don't have a power ring... I have these wrist-rings of storm power."

59VBUEN.png

Stormvoker

Storm Blast / Electricity Manipulation Blaster

NrEC6Yr.png

Wind Woman

Storm Blast / Storm Summoning Corruptor

4wQGwGL.png

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 3

A few of my new creations, one of whom is technically using a recycled costume file.

Fyre Storme - Storm/Fire Blaster (she's the one using a recycled costume in case I accidentally posted the look before)

screenshot-230508-20-20-29.jpg

Tyger Darkstorm - Storm/Dark Corruptor
tyger.png

Storm Conductor - Storm/Elec Sentinel
storm-conductor.png

Shock N Shout - Elec/Sonic Dom
shock.png

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

screenshot_230509-02-16-43.thumb.jpg.ea714316d7106e2faa0a07341d4635b6.jpg

A small-time tech villain for hire named Rebuff, would shield the heavy hitter villains and keep interference at bay with his forcefield device eventually wound up being caught and sent to the Zig. Time passed before he was approached by an old government type who informed him that he had fought alongside his grandfather in WWII on a team of superheroes called the Victory Squad. While he had super powers which got him through the war and slowed his aging, Rebuff's grandfather did not. He was a man in a costume, who inspired those around him as Commander Victorious. Rebuff was given an opportunity. He agreed to carry on his grandfather's legacy and serve Paragon as the new Commander Victorious in exchange for a pardon. Armed with his grandfather's pistols, his grandfather's old costume, his forcefield gear from his days as Rebuff, and several even more minor-er villains he's tried to convince to go straight with him as the new Victory Squad.

In all my years of playing CoH I've never really got into MMs, the highest I'd play them would be to about the low 30s and then just get bored but I've really enjoyed Commander who should be 50 shortly after writing this. Part of is just that feeling that your pets do everything but thanks to being active with forcefield and kind of a strange build I'm constantly dual wielding, emptying clips, and liberal use of the fighting pool Commander Victorious is right there fighting alongside his squad.

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Up 3

6 hours ago, MagicalAct said:

screenshot_230509-02-16-43.thumb.jpg.ea714316d7106e2faa0a07341d4635b6.jpg

A small-time tech villain for hire named Rebuff, would shield the heavy hitter villains and keep interference at bay with his forcefield device eventually wound up being caught and sent to the Zig. Time passed before he was approached by an old government type who informed him that he had fought alongside his grandfather in WWII on a team of superheroes called the Victory Squad. While he had super powers which got him through the war and slowed his aging, Rebuff's grandfather did not. He was a man in a costume, who inspired those around him as Commander Victorious. Rebuff was given an opportunity. He agreed to carry on his grandfather's legacy and serve Paragon as the new Commander Victorious in exchange for a pardon. Armed with his grandfather's pistols, his grandfather's old costume, his forcefield gear from his days as Rebuff, and several even more minor-er villains he's tried to convince to go straight with him as the new Victory Squad.

In all my years of playing CoH I've never really got into MMs, the highest I'd play them would be to about the low 30s and then just get bored but I've really enjoyed Commander who should be 50 shortly after writing this. Part of is just that feeling that your pets do everything but thanks to being active with forcefield and kind of a strange build I'm constantly dual wielding, emptying clips, and liberal use of the fighting pool Commander Victorious is right there fighting alongside his squad.

That's a great costume

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes