Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

1 hour ago, KelvinKole said:

Maybe I fixed it? I tried.

No problem on my end!

Trying to come up with a nemesis for my previously posted aquatic hero, came up with a neat concept. Basically the amphibian equivalent to a satanic priest, who uses dark atlantean magic to confuse and control "heretics", and whose goal is to bring back ancient deities from the depths (his powers are meant to evoke Lovecraftian colors). Still stuck on a fitting name, though, if you guys have any ideas? (best I could come up with was "Voice of the Deep")

abyss.PNG.325591077e30b62dcfc0f6751330fc3c.PNGabyss1.PNG.1e1284f8320da1ce784d07e11108c000.PNG

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Virtual Green said:

No problem on my end!

Trying to come up with a nemesis for my previously posted aquatic hero, came up with a neat concept. Basically the amphibian equivalent to a satanic priest, who uses dark atlantean magic to confuse and control "heretics", and whose goal is to bring back ancient deities from the depths (his powers are meant to evoke Lovecraftian colors). Still stuck on a fitting name, though, if you guys have any ideas? (best I could come up with was "Voice of the Deep")

abyss.PNG.325591077e30b62dcfc0f6751330fc3c.PNGabyss1.PNG.1e1284f8320da1ce784d07e11108c000.PNG

Unholy Diver.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Virtual Green said:

No problem on my end!

Atlantean Seance

1 hour ago, Virtual Green said:

No problem on my end!

I actually had an aquatic character on Legacy using Electric and whose name was 'From the Depths'.

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

9 hours ago, Zemius said:

Unholy Diver.

That's some Dio level pun right there, I love it!

9 hours ago, Christopher Robin said:

Nice concept and look Virtual Green.

How about Vox Altum or Voice of the Abyss/Deep in the Latin?

P.S. Love the DIO reference @Zemius

Hadn't thought about using latin, that could work!

In regards to the clipping issue with the hood and the eye detail, it bothered me as well, but I'm a fan of the "blind seer" archetype, and I thought it'd fit this character (after all, who needs sight when you've spent decades in the abyss and you can use darkness to "see"?), hence why I didn't change it.

8 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

I actually had an aquatic character on Legacy using Electric and whose name was 'From the Depths'.

That's a good suggestion, thanks, Red!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Virtual Green said:

Got a real Enchantress vibe to it, it looks gorgeous! 🙂

She's a Staff/SR Brute, based upon a character I played in another MMO called Dark Age of Camelot in the early 2000s which had a class called The Friar that dressed in robes like a caster but was a melee/healer hybrid who use a quaterstaff. They were frequently attacked by stealther/assassing classes in PvP who thought they were a caster and an easy kill, but the robes were leather rather than cloth and acted as armour so they took little damage and could dish out high damage as the staff was classed as a two-handed weapon so got a damage bonus 🙂

Friar has a large number of costumes (she has the Fashion Victim badge), but this one is my favourite 🙂

Edited by kallistiuk
  • Like 2

The Kallistiverse COH site:

https://kallistiverse.mardona.com/coh/

7 hours ago, kallistiuk said:

She's a Staff/SR Brute, based upon a character I played in another MMO called Dark Age of Camelot in the early 2000s which had a class called The Friar that dressed in robes like a caster but was a melee/healer hybrid who use a quaterstaff. They were frequently attacked by stealther/assassing classes in PvP who thought they were a caster and an easy kill, but the robes were leather rather than cloth and acted as armour so they took little damage and could dish out high damage as the staff was classed as a two-handed weapon so got a damage bonus 🙂

Friar has a large number of costumes (she has the Fashion Victim badge), but this one is my favourite 🙂

I never played DAoC but I remember when Ultima Online, that and Everquest were like the only MMOs

• Like 2

On 12/11/2019 at 2:25 AM, Virtual Green said:

Hadn't thought about using latin, that could work!

In regards to the clipping issue with the hood and the eye detail, it bothered me as well, but I'm a fan of the "blind seer" archetype, and I thought it'd fit this character (after all, who needs sight when you've spent decades in the abyss and you can use darkness to "see"?), hence why I didn't change it.

Alternatively Mare, Oceanum, Amnis, Tenebris and Fossa for Sea, Ocean, Current, Darkness and Trench respectively.

Also in the place of Vox you could try Sonos, Radior, and Profluo for Sounds, Emanations and Flux.

Mare calls to mind horses but could also be dreams as in Nightmare so maybe Voxmare?

I also like Radior Fossa, (emanation of the trenches), Sonos Sub Amnis (sounds

under the currents) and Vox Tenebris (a voice in the darkness) as well.

I edited out the bit about the clipping because it's not your

doing and there is no ready fix (short of modding).

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

Emerald Inferno

Fire/Fire/Fire Sentinel

image.thumb.png.2671973e74ee0fb79172a9ddccca159a.png  image.png.c0b5c3b528d255b56b63853156302d1f.png

image.png.39b91cb2e3e449e32c1cedc8cf941ab9.png

image.thumb.png.f2c5d2626adff07ab96e9d34c057c21e.png

image.thumb.png.0d0bdb7da6ddbdb22779098b1244a353.png  image.thumb.png.44832b9466ee6a63b22d2f575e6b0165.png

A long-time favorite of mine from the old servers, she used to be a fire/energy blaster on Virtue.  I always envisioned her as more of fighter with the fire blast bit, so I compromised and made her a blapper.  But with the creation of the sentinel AT, she finally realized her true potential... after throwing in melee attacks from some pool powers.

• Like 10

I'm really excited about this one - not just because I like the way it looks, but because it's the first time I've been able to replicate an Elder Scrolls outfit in CoH!

Meet Rendora Dorvayn, my lovely Dark Elf scrapper who is cosplaying as Serana from the Skyrim: Dawnguard expansion.

RendoraCosplay.PNG.7392a2e535777faafd1d1bf1e7dbc97f.PNG

RendoraCosplay1.PNG.694d2d9ed1a6820bb1899aa0845c246a.PNGSR-npc-Serana.jpg

Edited by QueenBethari
  • Like 4

Quench Water/Temporal blaster

The lost city of Atlantis isn't lost, it travels through time/space. The Atlanteans discovered that the secret to time travel involves the flow of water, and have been traveling and exploring the time stream ever since. Quench is an explorer who has come to this time period for research.

screenshot_190924-16-16-23.jpg

• Like 20

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes