ChanelNo2

Post your best costume designs here!

1 hour ago, KelvinKole said:

Inspiration doesn't strike me very often, so a lot of my guys share common costume pieces. I like these three though.

I can't see any of the images. Is it just me?

1 hour ago, KelvinKole said:

Maybe I fixed it? I tried.

No problem on my end!

Trying to come up with a nemesis for my previously posted aquatic hero, came up with a neat concept. Basically the amphibian equivalent to a satanic priest, who uses dark atlantean magic to confuse and control "heretics", and whose goal is to bring back ancient deities from the depths (his powers are meant to evoke Lovecraftian colors). Still stuck on a fitting name, though, if you guys have any ideas? (best I could come up with was "Voice of the Deep")

abyss.PNG.325591077e30b62dcfc0f6751330fc3c.PNGabyss1.PNG.1e1284f8320da1ce784d07e11108c000.PNG

• Like 2

Reunion / Rune Ranger - Sleek Typhoon - Hardlaw - Brightburn - Ace Spade - Bowslinger - Powerjuice

Everlasting / Codename Reaper - Mr. Happy

12 minutes ago, Virtual Green said:

No problem on my end!

Trying to come up with a nemesis for my previously posted aquatic hero, came up with a neat concept. Basically the amphibian equivalent to a satanic priest, who uses dark atlantean magic to confuse and control "heretics", and whose goal is to bring back ancient deities from the depths (his powers are meant to evoke Lovecraftian colors). Still stuck on a fitting name, though, if you guys have any ideas? (best I could come up with was "Voice of the Deep")

abyss.PNG.325591077e30b62dcfc0f6751330fc3c.PNGabyss1.PNG.1e1284f8320da1ce784d07e11108c000.PNG

Unholy Diver.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nice concept and look Virtual Green.

How about Vox Altum or Voice of the Abyss/Deep in the Latin?

P.S. Love the DIO reference @Zemius

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Virtual Green said:

No problem on my end!

Atlantean Seance

Posted the bio for Captain Edgelord here in the bio threads, but putting the costume here as well. 🙂  This guy was my first CoV character back in the day, and remaking him in the editor filled me with nostalgia.

Suffercharge.thumb.png.1bccaefddfe43bb58e6cf6aad8ef7cbb.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Virtual Green said:

No problem on my end!

I actually had an aquatic character on Legacy using Electric and whose name was 'From the Depths'.

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Head down to Silence/Modify specific sounds in Guides.