Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

31 minutes ago, Player2 said:

A joke so good they used it on Futurama.  😎

I mean, I literally quoted the episode in the post, so....

• Haha 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

3 hours ago, Mjolnerd said:

Now that's a name I can trust!

ordinaryhuman.png

I'm embarrassed that it took me a hot minute to get the name. Bravo!

• Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

12 hours ago, Player2 said:

I'm saying the mints are at Grandma's house, too.

Anyhow, behold...

The Not So Secret Agent

Assault Rifle / Martial Arts Blaster

kKBhCC0.pnge2EzdHe.png

If only ruffled tux shirts hadn't gone out with the early 1970s, this would have been perfect.

15 hours ago, Player2 said:

Also, peppermint candy is not exclusive to Christmas.

tenor-4087422935.gif.60b1907075820d717c28606291a73e5c.gif

• Haha 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

screenshot_230515-05-53-52.thumb.jpg.00b49b34feb94645b923c7e385bde49c.jpgscreenshot_230515-05-55-20.thumb.jpg.cdceda18a3a832fa443b2e3dfdcca8de.jpg

Decided to make a Pain/Dark defender, that's turning out pretty fun. Between all the -to hit, soothing aura+Life drain and World of Pain solos surprisingly well. The Grave Caretaker is an attempt at mashing Dead Man and The Crow together.

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Up 3

8 hours ago, MagicalAct said:

The Grave Caretaker is an attempt at mashing Dead Man and The Crow together.

Hey, didn't we do a Posi together last night?

Speaking of, I've been on kind of an "optimistic heroes" kick lately, so here's my Supergirl/Power Girl/Mary Marvel homage, Excelsiora (Energy/Energy scrapper).

excelsiora.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

Y'all just jealous 'cuz it's a good name and you didn't think of it.

ript_cream-of-the-crop-ript_1670047875.large.png

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Mjolnerd said:

Hey, didn't we do a Posi together last night?

Speaking of, I've been on kind of an "optimistic heroes" kick lately, so here's my Supergirl/Power Girl/Mary Marvel homage, Excelsiora (Energy/Energy scrapper).

excelsiora.png

Indeed, although which toon were you on? And Excelsiora looks awesome. Good job.

On 4/12/2023 at 6:24 AM, MagicalAct said:

screenshot_230412-02-22-50.thumb.jpg.330349af974476c66feb384d39cc041a.jpgscreenshot_230412-06-20-17.thumb.jpg.390ff4080663cb917b39fe8f021fea5a.jpg RhinOhm, an Elec/Energy armor brute. For some reason I got the idea that lightning rod would be a fun way to simulate a Rhino style character crashing into a mob.

I really like the top image - the overpass gives it a feeling of "there's nowhere to run and this silver... thing is charging straight at me!"  It feels like a comic book cover!

Redesigned my Ice/Stone Stalker a little bit; this is Krystal Kallie. For the blue look, I wanted to play with a monotone palette.

screenshot-230515-21-56-50.jpg
screenshot-230515-21-56-22.jpg
screenshot-230515-21-55-43.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

For a while now, I had Spaghetti Betty sitting in my toon graveyard unplayed. This could stand no longer, so she got a punk upgrade! Maybe you've seen her around the City recently.

Spaghetti Betty, Street Justice/Radiation Scrapper

MtdgNxP.jpg 9o1RrJ7.jpg

dLNIzFB.jpg

Find her scrolling Capebook™ in these other inspired outfits!

7AeE4J6.jpg ve8CeJ1.jpg GQtHU2c.jpg

XYWABQT.jpg SVbt0vl.jpg OSKpF2h.jpg

Yes, I might have went a little overboard.

• Like 12
  • Thumbs Up 4

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

With the early 2000's having such a moment in fashion right now, I couldn't help making a Y2K inspired costume, lol

doczombie.png

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Marshal_General said:

Sounds like a great name for a female robot character, Y2-Kay.

It does indeed!