Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

On 12/15/2019 at 10:05 AM, Player2 said:

Emerald Inferno

Fire/Fire/Fire Sentinel

image.thumb.png.2671973e74ee0fb79172a9ddccca159a.png  image.png.c0b5c3b528d255b56b63853156302d1f.png

image.png.39b91cb2e3e449e32c1cedc8cf941ab9.png

image.thumb.png.f2c5d2626adff07ab96e9d34c057c21e.png

image.thumb.png.0d0bdb7da6ddbdb22779098b1244a353.png  image.thumb.png.44832b9466ee6a63b22d2f575e6b0165.png

A long-time favorite of mine from the old servers, she used to be a fire/energy blaster on Virtue.  I always envisioned her as more of fighter with the fire blast bit, so I compromised and made her a blapper.  But with the creation of the sentinel AT, she finally realized her true potential... after throwing in melee attacks from some pool powers.

That's actually prettu cool concept art. Is that your work or commissioned?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SirCowdog said:

That's actually prettu cool concept art. Is that your work or commissioned?

Commissioned.  I can draw stick figures.

And now for Sun Girl, my fire/energy blaster, because I did enjoy that build on Emerald Inferno back in the day.

image.thumb.png.45c3217e95be6d0743bc059db87a4701.png

image.png.be824204a2b31d3856effc890476aacc.png

image.thumb.png.8695ed257025ede5722ce53ff93ec270.png

• Like 6

Recently revamped one of my oldest toons (back when he was only a Corruptor on live), the wisecracking Bowslinger, in both his starter and final costumes, as well as his Wyvern outfit (he's supposed to have been one of their operatives but left due to moral differences). Credits to an archer I ran across on Everlasting for the chest detail + Freedom Corps chest pattern combo!

bowslinger.png.bef1b94fbc45da4d8f176ec8aa3e9fcf.pngbowslinger1.png.df23ca334ad5126bcc5de30acb49ded3.pngbowslinger2.PNG.e895c9750e48522b34507e323cf6a1ef.PNG

• Like 6

On 11/8/2019 at 4:11 AM, Healix said:

OMG, Techwright I LOVE Aged of Aquarius!! LOLOLOLOLspacer.png

Sorry for the delayed response. How I missed this for so long I've no idea.  I stumbled across it when looking through the older pages for inspiration.  Thank you for your kind words.  I might have just left a "like" after so long, but the graphics brought a big smile to my face!  😄  Groovy!

All my favorite designs!

L0RRXuq.jpg?2 Synth-Wave DP/EA Sentinel

Vio1xZi.jpg?1 Millennium-Man SS/WP Brute (my original character from the original game where he was a SS/Inv tank)

kZCU7gf.jpg?1 Soul Frequency Sonic/Sonic Corruptor

Of7KnZG.jpg?1 Ghost Crow PM/FA Scrapper

kqL9GVU.jpg?1 Mach Four MA/SR Scrapper

xEMF8yM.jpg?1 Red Mirror Mind/Psi Dominator

IR2qYJw.jpg?2 Maxxis Prime Rad/AM Blaster

Edited by oodadoo
  • Like 9

9 minutes ago, Eirwen said:

Drool we really need the Metallic skin option for the female form, I don't understand why they made the males only.

Hahaha. I feel the same way about the glowing Japanese tattoos the females get. I have a couple male characters who would rock those.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Eirwen said:

Drool we really need the Metallic skin option for the female form, I don't understand why they made the males only.

Females get Tights with a Metallic option ...

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

23 hours ago, oodadoo said:

kqL9GVU.jpg?1 Mach Four MA/SR Scrapper

20 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

@oodadoo Dude, these are all awesome! I especially like Synthwave and Mach Four.

I have to agree with the others, I really like Mach Four as well.

😄

• Like 3

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

5 hours ago, Eirwen said:

It was proof of concept for the addition of a new skin with a new texture effect. A female version will probably happen eventually, but the graphics for it haven't yet been finished. 

• Like 1

Character portrait artist for hire, PM for details!

Commissions: Closed, Sorry

Blacktop. Once a motorcycle cop, he was chasing a car full of Hellions with a trunk full of stolen arcane artifacts. He rear-ended the getaway car, causing a massive explosion. He emerged from the bubbling road surface, forever changed.

StJ/Shield scrapper

FB_IMG_1577157577931.jpg

• Like 14

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes