Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

12 hours ago, NNDeepdish said:

@graff I have read every post in this thread and your costumes have consistently been my absolute favorites. Maybe we have similar tastes but everything you make is visually appealing to me. Thanks for sharing!

What a nice compliment thank you 🙂 . 

• Like 1

Veteran Champions online player here, my favorite activity is create costumes. Finally got the time to download CoH, and that's my first creation, a Hero:

image.png.b9e40cdb2ddca026513c287ab0b90691.png

His name is Crimson Cougar, a Savage Melee/Brute with Reneneration 😃

• Like 5

Been trying to come with a satisfying costume for my Mandalorian-inspired renegade Bane Spider, the Outspider (pun intended). Still torn between full mask and showing his mouth, any thoughts? (Note : his crimson shoulder cape uses the CoV DVD edition cape with the Arachnos logo blacked out, to indicate his desertion!)

outspider.PNG.adc8c3c08addccc5b71f07056e348852.PNGoutspider_face.PNG.0ddd18b00f471097c0e66ad49422cd66.PNG

Edited by Virtual Green
  • Like 5

Here's a bunch more because I was very pleased with the reaction from my other chars

Graff my old main Katana/SR Scrapper

spacer.png

spacer.png

Laser Fist Rad/Energy Blaster 

AxFvpmZ.jpg

N7lcl73.jpg

Dr Dread Beam Rifle/Time Corr

dtgFrfI.jpg

9SJNHmB.jpg

Diamond Skin Spines/Ice Brute

RvHmShf.jpg

rV8vvmX.jpg

Cim4tsO.jpg

• Like 13

Those are some brilliant screenshots @graff (these two in particular). Snazzy threads too. zb7XgP0P_o.png

9SJNHmB.jpg

Cim4tsO.jpg

6 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

Been trying to come with a satisfying costume for my Mandalorian-inspired renegade Bane Spider, the Outspider (pun intended). Still torn between full mask and showing his mouth, any thoughts? (Note : his crimson shoulder cape uses the CoV DVD edition cape with the Arachnos logo blacked out, to indicate his desertion!)

If you want Mandalorian-esque I think the fully covered face gets you closer.

Plus he'll look more original as the "lips out" look is the default. If you go black on black for the logo you might

not ever know it's there. I would suggest one shade darker on the cape or logo to show it is there but being covered intentionally.

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 2

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

The firework emote would have looked great in that costume change 🙂

I went for a more casual outfit for Kallisti the Friar this week, I think the bow-tie really sets it off!  Of course as soon as she went out on the town with her girls, some thug had so cause some trouble and meet the business end of her quarterstaff!

screenshot_200103-20-20-29.jpg

• Like 2

The Kallistiverse COH site:

https://kallistiverse.mardona.com/coh/

22 hours ago, graff said:

Cim4tsO.jpg

I really like this one.  Has just a bit of an uncanny valley look, while simultaneously having a classic appeal.  I so wish we had a few better options to cover up the obvious seam between the head and torso, (I tend to use the gunslinger neck piece without the skull - looks kind of like a collar if you can get the colors right).  Regardless, bravo!

The following are not characters that I have made or will make, they are Praetorian imaginary concepts of their Primal Earth NPC counterparts which I made in Senticon (or Icon Costume creator with the NPC parts enabled).

Let's start with the good-old time classic Hollows Praetorian version of the first NPC contact you encounter: PPD Lieutenant David Wincott, with his Primal Earth equivalent for side-to-side comparison, then we have the Praetorian Version of Davids' son, Resistance Soldier Sam Wincott in both Normal Resistance Gear, and Carnival Rune Soldier Attire.

Lieutenant David Wincott (Praetorian).JPG

Lt Wincott (Primal Earth).JPG

Sam Wincott Resistance Uniform (Praetorian).JPG

Sam Wincott Carnival Runesoldier.JPG

Edited by Panthonca7034
replacing representations with "Concepts" and additional corrections
  • Like 5

Managed to convince my brother to play with me 😎

That inspired me to create a duo based on Hawk & Dove, but with a fresher and urban design:

1670828192_HalcyonWarbird.jpg.28f4cbc457c0f910e837c1f337208f75.jpg

Meet Halcyon & Warbird, brothers with divergent opinions on pretty much everything, except fighting for justice!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Panthonca7034 said:

The following are not characters that I have made or will make, they are Praetorian imaginary concepts of their Primal Earth NPC counterparts which I made in Senticon (or Icon Costume creator with the NPC parts enabled).

Let's start with the good-old time classic Hollows Praetorian version of the first NPC contact you encounter: PPD Lieutenant David Wincott, with his Primal Earth equivalent for side-to-side comparison, then we have the Praetorian Version of Davids' son, Resistance Soldier Sam Wincott in both Normal Resistance Gear, and Carnival Rune Soldier Attire.

Lieutenant David Wincott (Praetorian).JPG

Lt Wincott (Primal Earth).JPG

That is such an awesome idea for a project! Do you plan on doing more? If so, looking forward to it!

1 hour ago, Jawbreaker said:

Laughtershock, Elec/Earth dom. Cackling bank robber extraordinaire

That character reminds me of a Bubbler I had on Legacy named Rainbow Sherbet, with her costume and all her powers coloured lime green, yellow and pink. I could only play her for a limited amount of time for obvious reasons.

• Haha 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Hahaha!

Not to derail the thread or anything but does anyone else find it difficult to watch SNL skits because they're distracted by the actors reading their lines off the prompters on-screen? I don't even know what they're saying I'm so put-off by the no eye contact  :)

• Like 1

On 1/5/2020 at 7:10 AM, Virtual Green said:

That is such an awesome idea for a project! Do you plan on doing more? If so, looking forward to it!

I'm kicking around some ideas in the brainpan 😛 (by brainpan I mean AE) but still nothing concrete due to the limitations of costume parts and NPCs. Once I get something a little more definitive, I'll find the appropriate AE thread to post something there. 😉