Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Well, I had this idea for a character name, "Ant Overlord" (Simpson's reference!). I settled on a Savage Melee/Energy Aura scrapper, and got to work fooling with the Insect Armor and Insectoid pieces, but couldn't really come up with anything I felt said "ant". So I started adding pieces that only seemed to get me further away from the "ant" concept, until I decided it made sense to switch from Savage Melee to Katana. The result is this guy, "Katanamushi".

katanamushi01.jpg.03a1f2ba60b0c8b2277f448b302d26bc.jpgkatanamushi02.jpg.4a9fc65a375cb816499163bb36ce828a.jpg

Edited by RikOz
Converted PNG to JPG
  • Like 3

The past week or so I've been wanting to make a character kind of similar to the old "mystery men" like The Shadow or The Phantom, i.e. a guy in spandex whose only superpower is shooding gun. I couldn't really nail down what I wanted for it, but today I was thinking about older tokusatsu characters, specifically Moonlight Mask, and I ended up going more in that direction - so I have yet another new alt, a DP/Martial Combat Blaster named Gekko Tiger (Moonlight Tiger was taken...)

gtsmall.png.efc028e6a63eb80a0f6a7a30828edcd3.pnggt2.png.eafc7aabfc99c8ec6eefd19e3cc7c2a8.png

Not sure if I should change up the colours of the crescents to maybe a gold or something, but for now I'm pretty happy with how that turned out!

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

Introducing Plagueshot (AR/Bio), a Hamidon War veteran who got infected by the Devouring Earth during combat, granting him various mutant abilities, and making a lethal soldier. Disilusionned with the human race and morally affected by his infection, he joined the Crusaders and quickly became one of the most infamous terrorists in Praetoria, before setting his sight on Primal Earth. (Praetorian and Primal Earth outfits)

plagueshot1.thumb.PNG.5a8fe05d37b71c838e7dcd3f52a22b3d.PNGplagueshot.PNG.56268e76c6395fee13783beadbb48c84.PNG

plagueshot0.PNG

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

Fallow, Plant/Savage Dom who is an envoy of the Avatar of the Winter Solstice. 

Fallow.PNG

Some days you manage to eat your veggies ... and some days, the veggies eat YOU.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

8 minutes ago, Player2 said:

Meet my Street Justice / Super Reflexes Scrapper:  Peggy Hooks

image.thumb.png.23d2d0e9e34643fc39abd957d435b4a1.png

You were SO CLOSE ...

You could have named her ... Peggy Hooks U Up

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.