Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

4 hours ago, Mystic Fortune said:

Had an idea with the Cosmic Corsair hooks this morning and just ran with it. Ended up with a new alt.

This is the most Image Comics hero I've seen on here, but I mean that in a good way. Really!

• Like 1

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

I posted this in Discord and since its on my phone I thought I would add it here.  This is Sinnocence, my lvl 50+1 elec/elec scrapper in her holiday outfit from December.  She is very misunderstood!

sinn1.PNG

Edited by EmmySky
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, EmmySky said:

I posted this in Discord and since its on my phone I thought I would add it here.  This is Sinnocence, my lvl 50+1 elec/elec scrapper in her holiday outfit from December.  She is very misunderstood!

sinn1.PNG

It's always annoyed me that those chest and leg pieces never had any matching gloves and boots.

• Like 1

As an atheist gamer, I don't believe in god mode

(apologies for the recent glut of posts, I just found this sub and want to share!)

Dunno if this guy belongs in a "best" thread, but anyway, here's what happens when an elephant and a flying ant stumble into a rift opening on Pandemonium and get struck by lightning... (Demons/ElAff MM)

HELLEPHANT

image.png.9418e6c98c6fe69f49db4905a370efe3.png

• Like 4

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

8 hours ago, Cutter said:

Repurposed a costume design made for a board member, added some asymmetry, and boom. A little Shock and Awesome for your day.

image.thumb.png.1158936310b82f209f7c38fa63087bd6.png

What's really cool with the asymmetrical gloves options is you can also match colors up to your blasts... for example, if you've got a red right glove and a blue left glove, you can have blasts that come out of your right hand be red, blasts out of the left one be blue, and blasts that animate with both hands can be purple as it blends the energies from both sides together.

• Like 2

Finally, my shield carrying Amazon can have a bracer on her sword arm and something resembling straps holding her shield on her left arm.  If only the Talons straps were in the asymmetrical gloves options, but sadly they are absent like the Spectrum gloves.

Amazon

Broad Sword / Shield Scrapper

image.png.95c977014292b02d82e3c6bc9276560c.pngimage.png.0f0e850858b03f35e12abd75cbf79c6b.png

• Like 9

A while back I posted a few characters/designs that were very Gundam-ish. Well I decided to make the "Grunt" soldier from the opposite side - The Zaku! There's nothing fancy or ground-breaking about a Zaku. It gets the job done with a minimum of flash, as far as mecha go. But there always seems to be at least one or two pilots that can take a Zaku and make it a terror!

uxc6I8Y.png

WsPdCaj.png

• Like 6

On 3/27/2020 at 5:11 PM, Autoliberator said:

This is my War Mace/Dark Armour Scrapper,

Chimney Stack

572100319_ChimneyStack1.png.260c52dbcf4f3a453ad5be8d551a6e03.png

what helmet is that  and how do you get it ? 

Went through every option and don't see it

FOUND IT

You can't have Legacy Earth helmet on Huge body ! 

Are there any other costume parts like this ?

Edited by plainguy
Found it

I was thinking about the 80s DC vigilante Wild Dog for some reason and this came out in CoH. Working Class Hero isn't really a hero. He just hates gang members and Nazis, and likes hitting them with a baseball bat. Here some Skulls have followed him into a dead end and are about to find out that that was a bad idea. And the bandages? He claims he cut himself shaving.

wch.jpg.39163b7089a6f5e0ec4082b9676b30fb.jpg

Edited by Paul Drye
Added raison-d'etre
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

Reborn from live, The Distortionist. Illusion/Time controller

dist.png

Okay, you need to explain how you got those colors to blend like that on the top and bottoms.  🗯️

• Thanks 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.