Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

13 minutes ago, Player2 said:

Ace Archer

Archery / Tactical Arrow Blaster

Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade, no matter how many arrows she shoots at you ...

• Haha 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

I had a bug recently where someone I was roleplaying with was wearing both baggy pants and a skirt at the same time when viewed from one of my clients, but not when viewed from another during dual-boxing.

Twas very strange.

1019510676_SkirtplusBaggy1.jPg.f299332cfc67705627c1692f3c4018c3.jPg

screenshot_200404-20-52-22.thumb.jpg.8d7a9faa8c728159df1cf05fab76a08b.jpg

Edited by ArchVileTerror
Both screenies from glitched client, no screenies from normal client.

3 minutes ago, biostem said:

negative-nancy.jpg

You know, it just occurred to me that since those pistols have a square/rectangular bore to them, they could always be styled as gauss pistols/mass drivers/railguns for a decidedly (high) tech weapon style character.  Basically slug throwers that use magnetism rather than combustion to accelerate the projectiles.

• Like 3

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

What happens when a down-on-his-luck metal singer gets betrayed and sacrificed by his Hellion bandmates only to become an actual demon, able to yield hellfire and to turn the traitors into demonic servants? Become a superheroic rockstar, of course!

Introducing Hellbanger ! ("Hero" costume still open to modifications)

hellbanger.thumb.PNG.1595cd990f251278f61780d436104f02.PNGhellbanger1.thumb.PNG.c9872a62107eebe9026b3734b58c48ec.PNG

hellbanger0.PNG.4426072f618371de47c973d69ac6aaad.PNG

Edited by Virtual Green
Made some modifications to the "hero" outfit, as predicted!
  • Like 8

10 hours ago, biostem said:

Here's another I've been working on:  "Negative-Nancy":

negative-nancy.jpg

I love the color scheme as it ties into the cape, the sash, the gloves, the pistols...Well done!

• Thanks 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

I was testing the new Electrical Affinity set in Beta, and decided I liked it enough that I wanted to build a toon around it when it hit the live servers...  I was [if you'll pardon the pun] shocked to discover the name Shock Princess was available.  Since that's a retro [Gol/Silver Age] sounding name, I decided to give her a Silver Age styled outfit.  I even included a cape even though I don't care for cape physics.

1604251848_Screenshot(234)c.thumb.png.e1254914ebf2a12466692d1df4d7aba0.png

• Like 2

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

I love the arts section of the forums! I'm not an artist but I have big time altitis and I thought I would share some of mine. Believe me my costumes are nothing as great as what others have posted so here goes:  Honeybuzzer

Honeybuzzer4.jpgHoneybuzzer1.jpghoney buzzer2.jpgHoneybuzzer cost3.jpg

Edited by Goth Bunny
pics were weird.
  • Like 8

On 4/7/2020 at 5:07 AM, Jawbreaker said:

Reborn from live, The Distortionist. Illusion/Time controller

dist.png

This was the perfect inspiration to finish off my carnival illusionist. She looked like this before which I wasn't totally happy with:

image.thumb.png.d8c608ab58b78bfc2f4a6b386145f14d.png

Now she looks like this:

image.thumb.png.f2bd63a325267578fcc478ef22c838fb.png

A still image hardly does her justice. The way the various patterns and colours interact with each other when in motion is awesome. So many thanks Jawbreaker, I hope you don't mind me lifting some ideas from you.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Goth Bunny said:

Honeybuzzer

Honeybuzzer1.jpghoney buzzer2.jpg

Love these with the electricity roaming across the costume!  Well done!

• Like 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

With all the Bee costumes I just had to make something.

I give you...

Honey-Do.png.2ce475dedbd71adc1b1deb53f44383e1.png

Honey Do

(Name was available on the 2 servers I checked by the way)

😁

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

15 minutes ago, Oubliette_Red said:

With all the Bee costumes I just had to make something.

I give you...

Honey-Do.png.2ce475dedbd71adc1b1deb53f44383e1.png

Honey Do

(Name was available on the 2 servers I checked by the way)

😁

That shield looks like a trash can lid.  This is great!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, justicebeliever said:

That shield looks like a trash can lid.  This is great!

I looked for but couldn't find one, the back-side of the sewer cover looks like a trash can lid though. 🙂

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

On 4/10/2020 at 4:16 AM, parabola said:

This was the perfect inspiration to finish off my carnival illusionist. She looked like this before which I wasn't totally happy with:

image.thumb.png.d8c608ab58b78bfc2f4a6b386145f14d.png

Now she looks like this:

image.thumb.png.f2bd63a325267578fcc478ef22c838fb.png

A still image hardly does her justice. The way the various patterns and colours interact with each other when in motion is awesome. So many thanks Jawbreaker, I hope you don't mind me lifting some ideas from you.

Not at all, inspiration from others is a big part of the character creator! She looks great!

• Like 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes