Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

16 minutes ago, Virtual Green said:

Got inspired by the Costume Request thread to make a British hero, so let me introduce the Dawn Patrol's resident swordman, the London Lion !

londonlion0.PNG.5e3d3e1bbb4779d52a1754ee6f2193c0.PNG

Toooo nice... i just dont like(I don't think it matched) the eyes and the blue space in mask...

8 hours ago, Carandiru said:

Toooo nice... i just dont like(I don't think it matched) the eyes and the blue space in mask...

Yeah, the mask and some color choices are probably getting changed soon, I'll post a picture of future drafts!

7 hours ago, Shrek69 said:

Does he regularly drink tea?

He's got the /drinktea emote on macro, obviously!

10 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

Got inspired by the Costume Request thread to make a British hero, so let me introduce the Dawn Patrol's resident swordman, the London Lion !

londonlion0.PNG.5e3d3e1bbb4779d52a1754ee6f2193c0.PNG

Hey man, i have a ideia... SG thematic! Where members have names and their colors, based on a country.

I created: United Nations Peacekeeping Forces

And, i want you!  😛 My global is Dnamo

My representative: British

brit.jpg

Edited by Carandiru
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Carandiru said:

Hey man, i have a ideia... SG thematic! Where members have names and their colors, based on a country.

I created: United Nations Peacekeeping Forces

And, i want you!  😛 My global is Dnamo

My representative: British

Ahah, why not, man, could be fun! Gotta move my guy to Excel then, he's a Reunionite at heart. 😉

Here's the updated version of his costume, as well!

londonlion.thumb.PNG.d60817e0c1cb87b80e0be951dad2734a.PNGlondonlion0.thumb.PNG.7728c84ee72acabd720617384842f541.PNG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

Ahah, why not, man, could be fun! Gotta move my guy to Excel then, he's a Reunionite at heart. 😉

Here's the updated version of his costume, as well!

londonlion.thumb.PNG.d60817e0c1cb87b80e0be951dad2734a.PNGlondonlion0.thumb.PNG.7728c84ee72acabd720617384842f541.PNG

Tooooo nice this version.... !!!! What is you global? Give you leadership too.

I made a small change too ...

britt.jpg

Edited by Carandiru
  • Like 4

Yesterday was the first time I won a costume contest!  (Player-sponsored contest on Indomitable)
My winner, Grimmolation:

grimmolation.png

• Like 10

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

Wanted to make a new villain and I've never really put much time into Masterminds before so I decided to go with a snake-themed master villain, the kind of fruit loop who elongates every S sound when speaking and is prone to fist-shaking bouts of rage (ones where the word "Cursessss!" comes up a lot). Came up with a backstory involving him being the latest leader of a centuries-old snake cult and gave him the moniker "The Sovereign Serpent":

SovereignSerpent2.png.3b44ae3c9bc28442434d2cf5f5cde49c.png

I'm not 100% happy with how the Black Knight chestpiece looks but I haven't found an alternative I like better yet - I like how that one fills out the shape of the torso. The colours were initially meant to be based on a Samar cobra, black and yellow, but I ended up going for darker gold as I thought the yellow looked a bit too garish. The darker colours kind of take away from the overall Saturday morning cartoon villain he's meant to be, though, so I'll have to keep tweaking. I really like the Tartarus helmet as an ersatz cobra hood, though.

• Like 16

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

23 hours ago, Dreamboat said:

Wanted to make a new villain and I've never really put much time into Masterminds before so I decided to go with a snake-themed master villain, the kind of fruit loop who elongates every S sound when speaking and is prone to fist-shaking bouts of rage (ones where the word "Cursessss!" comes up a lot). Came up with a backstory involving him being the latest leader of a centuries-old snake cult and gave him the moniker "The Sovereign Serpent":

I'm not 100% happy with how the Black Knight chestpiece looks but I haven't found an alternative I like better yet - I like how that one fills out the shape of the torso. The colours were initially meant to be based on a Samar cobra, black and yellow, but I ended up going for darker gold as I thought the yellow looked a bit too garish. The darker colours kind of take away from the overall Saturday morning cartoon villain he's meant to be, though, so I'll have to keep tweaking. I really like the Tartarus helmet as an ersatz cobra hood, though.

Excellent design. Bravo!

• Thanks 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

On 4/20/2020 at 11:58 AM, Dreamboat said:

The darker colours kind of take away from the overall Saturday morning cartoon villain he's meant to be, though, so I'll have to keep tweaking.

I hear you!  I've got a heroine that I've been tweaking the colors on her outfit for *months*.

• Like 1

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

On 4/20/2020 at 12:58 PM, Dreamboat said:

Do NOT worry! The colors are PERFECT. The chestpiece works. EVERYTHING works fantastically! 

Seriously, don't change a thing - you've got a WINNER, here! ;D

• Thanks 1

On 4/16/2020 at 1:12 AM, twozerofoxtrot said:

Bigger doesn't get played much anymore, and her situation is more if a costume change than a costume proper.... but she was kinda fun for a while. I think these days, some of the novelty has worn off and people aren't as entertained by the shtick. If you want to see some clearer shots, here is the Imgur I used for a Reddit post I made to show off the concept.

Teamed with Bigger last summer, had fun watching your emote!

• Thanks 1

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds