Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

I'm enjoying this new character a lot! It's Metal face - MM Thugs/Pain

Metal face had a difficult childhood. He wasn't a bad kid, just bad things happened to him. When he was born, he was so ugly his grandmother slapped a bucket on his head, and there it stayed for 18 years. This made relationships difficult, and Metal face grew into a strong but emotionally challenged young man, in and out of trouble with the law. He sought solice at a help group called 'We can all be Happy!'. Unfortunately there was a typo on the flyer and all the 'r's had been printed as 'p's. The group was in fact for people with an obsession with the movie character 'Dirty Harry'. Nevertheless, Metal face finally began to make some friends...

image.png.ad7c31b7a582d66200768ee23919d211.png

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, Robothenri said:

I'm enjoying this new character a lot! It's Metal face - MM Thugs/Pain

Metal face had a difficult childhood. He wasn't a bad kid, just bad things happened to him. When he was born, he was so ugly his grandmother slapped a bucket on his head, and there it stayed for 18 years. This made relationships difficult, and Metal face grew into a strong but emotionally challenged young man, in and out of trouble with the law. He sought solice at a help group called 'We can all be Happy!'. Unfortunately there was a typo on the flyer and all the 'r's had been printed as 'p's. The group was in fact for people with an obsession with the movie character 'Dirty Harry'. Nevertheless, Metal face finally began to make some friends...

image.png.ad7c31b7a582d66200768ee23919d211.png

looks cool but you can change the colors of the thugs? i think i saw people with different thugs  or im just crazy  😁

Global: @Agent Archer

13 minutes ago, Agent Archer said:

looks cool but you can change the colors of the thugs? i think i saw people with different thugs  or im just crazy  😁

Yes, they change whenever you call them, or zone, or if you use your upgrade power.

• Thanks 1

Just read through this whole thread today, haha. Recently returned to CoX. I was never really good at playing--I just loved the costume creator and concept making. I prefer making characters with ambiguous morality--neither obviously good or evil. Here are a few hero concepts I made recently (still need to learn standard screenshot protocols):

Justin Finity: Science Blaster Beam Rifle/Time

2ogeOHC.jpgTgwkIWX.jpg

Vala Atemu: Magic Mastermind Necro/Storm

5WWlb0H.jpg

tqk7695.jpg

Doc Noxious: Science Corruptor Rad/Poison

0DcL3pa.jpg

Wisp Engine: Tech Dominator Dark/Psi

A8wnaUm.jpg

cVo1qL1.jpg

lP3cfp8.jpg

Now to work on taking better images...

-AA

• Like 7

Okay - so you guys might remember my namesake character Dynamo Joe. Big Mecha - top of the height scale and all? Got a couple more like him in my character list. Played mostly seriously.

4yXSWDy.png

Well... Here's the silliness:

SFFtnAy.png

Yes. It's the SUPER-DEFORMED version of Dynamo Joe. 😄 

I even made it as a separate character. Just so I could have fun with the bio!

s8EZSzB.png

Don't TOY with him though! 😄 

"Who you calling TINY? Yeah? Say that again! YEAH! You BETTER RUN!!!"
dDzpVf1.png

Speaking of running - the run cycle on this little guy is HILARIOUS! Most characters are tap tap tap tap

My BIG mecha characters are tap... tap... tap... tap...

DJ is taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap   And the smoke trail from sprinting is worthy of a Warner Bros toon!
bhdkl2D.png

I gotta get some sleep. Still laughing my butt off. 😄

• Like 5

Watch Commander is a heavily retooled Martial Arts/Shield scrapper from the original game. Originally he was going to be something of a night watch, but I finally stopped avoiding the obvious Captain America influence and decided to embrace it.  I then was curious to see how Street Justice worked with Shield Defense, so I rolled a somewhat beefier-looking tank, and decided "if it ain't broke, why fix it?"  The Patriot Protector is the result. Both share the same costume sets, as I see one as cousin to the other.  Though besides the helmet design, there's not much original,  their appearance seems to resonate with people.

image.png.5f609f305e7daf5265a663cecc8f7c82.png

Edited by Techwright
reduce to single picture
  • Like 10

12 hours ago, Jono265 said:

Inspired by Wukong, here's my Staff/Nin Stalker:
Simian Trickster! (Name WIP)
1635289059_ScreenShot2020-05-25at3_45_58PM.thumb.png.b4682b0a54cdaadafa9e1cdaab440ead.png

I tried to create Wukong before but i couldn't find costume parts that match. That's a very good costume

Edited by Agent Archer
  • Thanks 1

Global: @Agent Archer

On 5/23/2020 at 8:11 AM, Player2 said:

This crew is inspired.  Let me know when you have some AE missions with them so I can play my card-based heroes against them.

Double-Draw and Ace Archer would be less approving than I.  😉

image.thumb.png.232dbf5eff699e51619823de195a02bc.png

image.png.012b0c2befaf2e72860f24e2e7e16b6b.png image.png.80847777e562ed9fc4757664b4a1e82d.png

tooooo nice this conception! 🙂

• Like 2

On 5/23/2020 at 6:11 AM, Player2 said:

This crew is inspired.  Let me know when you have some AE missions with them so I can play my card-based heroes against them.

Thanks.  I shall.  BTW: my computer died a week ago, and I was afraid I'd lost all my designs.  Luckily the hard drive is salvageable, so I'm going to copy them to the new box as soon as I can.

It is said that before the time of man, even before the planets were formed, two sons were born to the universe. Brothers, who together wandered the void, searching for meaning and purpose. They possessed within them great power, the power of the universe itself. Time passed, the universe expanded, the brothers travelled on, further and further into the darkness, searching for... something. But what? They had experienced everything that could be experienced, seen all that could be seen.

That is until they came upon a small, blue planet...

image.thumb.png.877bf9706337d9256549022f31d614af.png

Cosmic Lightstar is an Energy/Energy Blaster, and Atomic Sun is a Fire/Atomic Blaster

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Lyris said:

Thanks.  I shall.  BTW: my computer died a week ago, and I was afraid I'd lost all my designs.  Luckily the hard drive is salvageable, so I'm going to copy them to the new box as soon as I can.

Oooh, that's a GOOD reminder!  I need to copy all my designs to a USB drive.  

Introducing Senior

HB.PNG.504e873b92662b5374c6148f867250b3.PNG

2072035999_HB888.PNG.9872a3bc89630a9567c07c81871467a2.PNG1830149489_HB88.PNG.09f9867f54d48704f9415f321ff585cc.PNGHB2.PNG.368675892a9502000f7a5b0cab377e58.PNGHB8.PNG.085801d567c3495299460b281738aa81.PNG

"I'll Always Look This Good."

• Like 6

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

That would be lacking due respect or dutifulness of terms of service and copyright laws. We're not allow to infringe.. demons are like penguins, to some, they all look the same.

This demon is a villain who uses technology to drain the life force from his foes. A distant cousin of Hellboy (a fictional superhero. credit writer-artist Mike Mignola).

@ImpousVileTerror Oh geez, seriously another account?! Do you forget the passwords and then find them later?

Spoiler

Edited by Troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum