Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

1 hour ago, RikOz said:

Sitting at level 48, on her way to becoming my next level 50, is Teardrops! She's a petite goth fairy who also happens to be a SS/Inv brute. She is also the only one of my current 95 alts who doesn't have a signature color scheme. She has a wardrobe, and wears what suits her mood.

Her mood seems to be mostly nekkid lol. 😝

And are you on Indom cuz I would swear I have seen that toon name.

Edited by EmmySky
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EmmySky said:

Her mood seems to be mostly nekkid lol. 😝

And are you on Indom cuz I would swear I have seen that toon name.

Nope, Everlasting. Started out on Reunion as just "Teardrop". I moved to Everlasting when they moved the servers and Reunion was designated the EU server. Ended up needing to add the "s" to the end.

She was my second-highest character back on live, but only made it to 37 there before the shutdown.

But speaking of seeing a name before, a couple weeks ago I spotted a "Crimson Crosshair", which was the name of a Goldside alt I rolled, but didn't play much, back on live. It was odd seeing it, because it's not a name I would have pictured somebody else thinking up.

Edited by RikOz

3 hours ago, Agent Archer said:

That was an old idea that I had but I wanted to post here anyway.

unknown.pngUllr Tattoo: Origins, Meanings And Tattoo Ideas | Tattmag

This is epic! Any chance you could post full costume? Also how do you get a character to hold a weapon like that up to their chest? I see it in screen shots all the time but have never been able to figure it out myself. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, jonwol2 said:

This is epic! Any chance you could post full costume? Also how do you get a character to hold a weapon like that up to their chest? I see it in screen shots all the time but have never been able to figure it out myself. 

To hold the weapon like this you need to use a Broadsword, Mace or Axe and activate the + zoom option that is there in the middle of the screen ( In this case the image has a - symbol because the zoom is already activated)

This is the whole costume, but as it was just an idea I didn't finish it.

image.png.a58c0da5f3214f88962b1b3615cf1dc0.pngimage.png.218bd98c6a0cfa542b0ef54f90a0195d.png

Ullr.costume

Edited by Agent Archer
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Global: @Agent Archer

12 minutes ago, Agent Archer said:

To hold the weapon like this you need to use a Broadsword, Mace or Axe and activate the + zoom option that is there in the middle of the screen ( In this case the image has a - symbol because the zoom is already activated)

This is done inside the costume creator

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Agent Archer said:

This is the whole costume, but as it was just an idea I didn't finish it.

image.png.a58c0da5f3214f88962b1b3615cf1dc0.pngimage.png.218bd98c6a0cfa542b0ef54f90a0195d.png

Ullr.costume 7.57 kB · 0 downloads

Even still, it came out great! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Troo said:

Fudal

And now I'm thinking you should have used a broken arabic pun name ...

Fuud al Faitah

Say it out loud to get the verbal pun that you can't see quite so easily in the written words.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

I didn't know about this thread until now, had a blast looking through it! Going to post a few of mine!

The first one is my namesake Citizenship, an older character that's very obviously based on a certain super... man if he was patriotic, he was my main though for a very long time on live so had to remake him here too!

Citi.thumb.png.28c7729040673574cd5dd811075835ac.png

Next up is Sandskin, a mutant whose skin indefinitely produces sand, he became a hero because his little brother thinks it's cool, and he secretly enjoys helping people too.

Sandskin.png.03747af50709639cf8715fb070362b16.png

And finally my new main I think that's I'm loving a lot, his name is Flap, a mutant with wings that shoots arrow, simple but he's been a lot of fun both to RP and play.

Flap.thumb.png.fe6df0c45bc84fb89e46c99d82e5a962.png

Edited by Citizenship
  • Like 13

2 minutes ago, ImpousVileTerror said:

Now I also need a "screaming in terror as one flees for the hills" Reaction button . . . 

"it's only a model bumper sticker."

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

While playing with my fire Blaster main, I occasionally added a few other AT to my to-play-next list.

Accidental Kick - Brute (MA/SR):

1534721402_Screenshot2020-06-1217_18_39.thumb.png.d165748c7c3e3b480156db8d0fc248be.png

Inane - a Tanker, can't decide which one to use, so she got two hero outfits:

proto-4.thumb.jpg.5f2db78268b0089e4d5db40e4e674fe4.jpgproto-5.thumb.jpg.daf38fb690bf0f86a27dd4e299911dc1.jpg

I tried to give them sensible outfits, and it's only after I screenshot them, I realised how shiny her ass is.

• Like 6