Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

new character: Pixie! i don't know how i feel or if i wanna go in a whole different direction.. i like that the helmet mimics her ears but dunno if i'm sold on it.

can anyone else look at her symbol and see a little pixie with two wings on each side (the ball being the head), or is it a major stretch to expect that to come across? lol

cYUyeFG.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, She-Wolf said:

new character: Pixie! i don't know how i feel or if i wanna go in a whole different direction.. i like that the helmet mimics her ears but dunno if i'm sold on it.

can anyone else look at her symbol and see a little pixie with two wings on each side (the ball being the head), or is it a major stretch to expect that to come across? lol

cYUyeFG.png

Nice job overall. The most important aspect on the symbol is that YOU'RE  reading it to YOUR satisfaction. You can ask 50 people and they may all read it differently. I think its a creative attempt to craft a logo that doesn't exist.

• Like 1

It's a major stretch for me to reach that interpretation.  If you hadn't mentioned it, that isn't what I would have been seeing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

11 hours ago, She-Wolf said:

cYUyeFG.png

I kind of see it now that you mention it, but otherwise I wouldn't see it that way

• Like 1

still WIP for sure, but i think i'm getting somewhere 😄 i found the vanguard logo which i actually like a lot, i think it works. i like the insect wings and fairy wings so i'll probably swap often ha. not sure on colors maybe they'll just change with each outfit, chalk it up to magic lol. the insect wings can be made to look iridescent with the right purple/blue combo but that doesn't really work with the fairy wings. 

WEarBom.png

also some costumes for UV because i saw the pic in my photos and don't think i ever posted it here, her costume is probably my favorite i've done though. 

2qRDloV.png

Edited by She-Wolf
  • Like 19

On 7/9/2020 at 4:10 PM, Force Redux said:

Cutter, please immediately reroll to Brute to save the universe. Thank you.

I couldn't help myself: meet Et Tu, Brute (on Torchbearer).

Et Tu taunt.gif

Edited by Rathulfr
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

WEarBom.png

I really like the leftmost one;  Striking colors with a strong supernatural vibe!  The only thing I'd change would be to add just a tiny pop of a 3rd color... maybe a gold or blue/green.  Cheers!

• Like 1

Hello Heroes & Villains!

I'm currently working on a Guide for Expressive Character Design for CoX. Since I love creating characters in games and speculative fiction, I thought I'd create a helpful guide to organize my research and hopefully inspire anyone who might be interested. I wanted to share my example hero I created for the guide: Kikkit!

wC6NPXM.jpg
L1ZnvhL.jpg

bjbMbkS.jpg

• Like 5

Here are some costumes I'm pretty proud of that I've made recently.

Arch Mortis: Demons/Time MM

spacer.png

Blademancer: Katana/Invuln Scrapper

spacer.png

Gradivus: SS/WP Brute

spacer.png

Swift Echo: MA/Ninjutsu Scrapper

spacer.png

• Like 15

"All thoughts of retreat are discarded as counterproductive, there is no other course of action but to press on. You've been caught in an unseen orbit, around a power you cannot possibly fathom."

Everlasting - Gradivus, Amarillo Starlight, Hullbreak, Hyperblink, Matchlight
Previously on Guardian, Triumph, Liberty, and Freedom

4 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

@Jawbreaker Simple yet efficient! It looks great, and the name is pretty puntastic. I used the same pattern trick for my tank, the Immovable :

immovable.PNG.3db6a25d5b5c8b0cb4ba48e83b151b89.PNG

Oooh I like that! And the gloves pattern just gave me an idea for another character!

• Like 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

15 hours ago, She-Wolf said:

was bored so i made some avengers. not actually playing as them so i hope it's okay, it was just in paragon chat for the pics. and no hulk, i know. 😛 i made him and wonder man but i couldn't open anymore instances for the first pic and kinda liked the second group as is. wish we could use full masks with hair for wanda!

Thank you - amazing job - lots of great inspiration here 🙂

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Carandiru said:

scuba diver?? ^^

I had to look up "THALASSOPHOBIA", but it basically means "fear of the sea", though I'm not sure why the poster was surprised they got it, (maybe meant as tongue-in-cheek)...

Edited by biostem
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, biostem said:

I had to look up "THALASSOPHOBIA", but it basically means "fear of the sea", though I'm not sure why the poster was surprised they got it, (maybe meant as tongue-in-cheek)...

Not really tongue in cheek. I'm sure it's by no means a commonly-known phobia (heck, I only know of it because of random Reddit button), but I figured there are enough fears out there that someone might have looked for and snagged it.

• Like 1

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...