ChanelNo2

Post your best costume designs here!

Posted (edited)

f3r6YZH.jpg

and Her Sister...

E1VB0Ve.jpg

Spectrums powers are different colors from the color spectrum.

hxB3LNs.jpg

Recreated the Ill/Rad Troller I had back on Live, with a couple of improvements that is

o5lZLJD.jpg

Edited by malfeitor
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, malfeitor said:

and Her Sister...

Those are awesome!  I sooooooo wish we could get those steampunk belts without the clock on them, though...

5 hours ago, Techwright said:

The Great Server-pocalypse of July 2020 is upon us, and while I wait, lurking in the forums, I figured "Why not?", so I've dug deep into my character shots from the game of yore to produce two that might be at least mildly interesting:

Lumineon, originally  dubbed Neon Knight during development, was an early attempt to create a neon look, both in costume and in power colorization, without actually having neon elements to costumes (At the time, that is.  That has since changed for some costumes).   As a kinetic melee, each of his powers were given individual colors, chosen to give off a neon-like glow.  He looked pretty good in the tunnels under Praetoria, though I did always hate the pipes sticking out the back of the shoulder pieces.

Lumineon3.jpg

This is really slick. I've done something similar with a baby Sentinel named Neon Beast - but she is far more garish. I might have to revisit her, taking some of your design aesthetic in mind.

image.thumb.png.7d6758d87af3a3ef997171972232c3c0.png

• Like 3

@Cutter everywhere

Tanks: Electric Daisy Elec/Staff | CryoForge Fire/Ice | Armoogeddon Rad/Fire | Misadventure Shield/Elec

Not Tanks: Splash Damage Water/Regen Sentinel

Alts: Too many

I've created a lot of female costumes lately, so I figured I'd go with a male one this time.  I present to you, "Mr. Fissile":

mr fissile2.jpg

mr fissile1.jpg

mr fissile7.jpg

mr fissile2.costume

• Like 8

Posted (edited)

Back to female costumes now, since I like their options and how they turn out better, I present to you "Kitt Bash":

kitt bash1.jpg

kitt bash2.jpg

kitt bash3.jpg

kitt bash6.jpg

kitt bash 2.costume

And here's a slightly tweaked version with a Beam Rifle:

kitt bash9.jpg

kitt-bash1.costume

Edited by biostem
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

She-Wolf

spacer.png

Gaia and i edited Fembot a little, yay rocket boots!

07ayMFi.png

Edited by Ultraviolet
  • Like 11

Had a name, made a costume, now I need a new name...

Stone/MA tanker who stole power from both the Circle and the Tsoo. He survived the melding of corrupted magic and ritual tattoos - barely - but is horribly disfigured as a result.

image.thumb.png.3ce43747553343a0daf748db3e5b0f7b.png

• Like 4

@Cutter everywhere

Tanks: Electric Daisy Elec/Staff | CryoForge Fire/Ice | Armoogeddon Rad/Fire | Misadventure Shield/Elec

6 hours ago, Cutter said:

Stone/MA tanker who stole power from both the Circle and the Tsoo. He survived the melding of corrupted magic and ritual tattoos - barely - but is horribly disfigured as a result.

image.thumb.png.3ce43747553343a0daf748db3e5b0f7b.png

This one is very different, I liked 

• Thanks 1

On 7/3/2020 at 4:02 PM, Techwright said:

Lumineon3.jpg

joker_clap.gif&f=1&nofb=1

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Cutter said:

Et Tsoo

• Haha 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Redlynne said:

Et Tsoo

Et Tsoo, Brute?

Edited by Rathulfr
  • Like 2

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

1 hour ago, Rathulfr said:
2 hours ago, Redlynne said:

Et Tsoo

Et Tsoo, Brute?

Pretty much ... although since a Stone/MA Tanker is not a Brute, I wasn't going to take the joke THAT far, but rather let anyone else draw the inference on their own.

Now, if the character WAS a Brute, then totally.

IifneyR.gif

5 hours ago, Redlynne said:

Pretty much ... although since a Stone/MA Tanker is not a Brute, I wasn't going to take the joke THAT far, but rather let anyone else draw the inference on their own.

Now, if the character WAS a Brute, then totally.

Cutter, please immediately reroll to Brute to save the universe. Thank you.

• Like 1

@Force Redux on Everlasting

"I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some unreasonable things." - Jack Burton

On 7/4/2020 at 12:20 AM, Cutter said:

This is really slick. I've done something similar with a baby Sentinel named Neon Beast - but she is far more garish. I might have to revisit her, taking some of your design aesthetic in mind.

image.thumb.png.7d6758d87af3a3ef997171972232c3c0.png

Just a recommendation - swap the yellow in her leg with the pink in her hair & make the head piece green for a more natural color transition.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Starwind said:

Just a recommendation - swap the yellow in her leg with the pink in her hair & make the head piece green for a more natural color transition.

Thanks for the suggestion - I don't know from colour theory! The pink < > yellow swap does flow much nicer (I'm keeping all the jagged elements the same lilac for some amount of consistency).

@Cutter everywhere

A long time main of mine way back from live and back again on Homecoming - American Shaman - Empathy / Dark Blast Defender!

1307958301_AmericanShamanLogo.thumb.jpg.dd1a85d4ae9d07340dd2b842c48b02aa.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

new character: Pixie! i don't know how i feel or if i wanna go in a whole different direction.. i like that the helmet mimics her ears but dunno if i'm sold on it.

can anyone else look at her symbol and see a little pixie with two wings on each side (the ball being the head), or is it a major stretch to expect that to come across? lol

cYUyeFG.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, She-Wolf said:

new character: Pixie! i don't know how i feel or if i wanna go in a whole different direction.. i like that the helmet mimics her ears but dunno if i'm sold on it.

can anyone else look at her symbol and see a little pixie with two wings on each side (the ball being the head), or is it a major stretch to expect that to come across? lol

cYUyeFG.png

Nice job overall. The most important aspect on the symbol is that YOU'RE  reading it to YOUR satisfaction. You can ask 50 people and they may all read it differently. I think its a creative attempt to craft a logo that doesn't exist.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, She-Wolf said:

It's a major stretch for me to reach that interpretation.  If you hadn't mentioned it, that isn't what I would have been seeing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

IifneyR.gif

Posted (edited)

Or Mystic 1/2, there's one of those two that has a sort of faerie wings vibe going for it!

Edit: actually, not Mystic, Ornate. I think.

Edited by Crater Kate
  • Like 1

Everlasting | Daughters of Light

Global: @ThePapacy

11 hours ago, She-Wolf said:

cYUyeFG.png

I kind of see it now that you mention it, but otherwise I wouldn't see it that way

• Like 1