Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

On 7/21/2020 at 3:14 AM, Crater Kate said:

...and this.

I am truly sorry.

Salamander.thumb.jpg.a74d3df034012778f2dde9aecbfd5a66.jpg

It must be nice.  It must be nice.  To have Positron on your side!

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

I've been working on a queer hero that references LGBT culture without being too campy. This one is named Radybug on Reunion server and he has more than a few costumes inspired by different zones. His backstory is that he acquired a used warp backpack, tricked it out with some friends, and now fights crime and goes on adventures and makes webisodes about it (I don't actually do this in real life lol). He's a Psi Blast/Radiation Armor Sentinel with a Teleportation theme.

Flexing in Atlas:

Spoiler

2ufu25v.jpg

On the beat in First Ward:

Spoiler

4Z3twYo.jpg

As a cyborg in Praetoria:

Spoiler

TJbNwGF.jpg

Leather daddy in Pocket 😧

Spoiler

S8T0CZk.jpg

As a dark reflection in Night Ward:

Spoiler

KHSSLTP.jpg

Edited by AzureAngel
  • Like 6

12 hours ago, huang3721 said:

How did I miss this one?

Equip dancer shoes, dancer ring, select Perky Step and let her rip!

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Ah that's great! Fastest character, I was always excited to pick her up because she added more turns for me, great magic stats, and decent secondary healer. Oh boy that was a tough addition to master though! I'm working on a Haschel homage now. 

For some reason I renamed that character, thinking it was too close / not a homage, but then the name got snapped up on every server within the week lol. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

17 hours ago, huang3721 said:

I inspected those image.

The first seven are from https://mail.google.com/mail/. They are all gone.

The last five are from https://forums.homecomingservers.com/uploads/monthly_2020_08/

Maybe Player2 copy pasted those images straight into the forum and something went wrong?

I did.  So here they are again:

image.png.c150a93bf06271eea35dc4e191d3cd4d.png  image.png.0ab0ca3e9e5a30ecfcc2b4ba68f6a2a8.png

image.png.5a6efb4379e7dd0e5adc1ef1747714e4.png  image.png.8df3f65561f7d4ae564911637ceef92c.png

One mainstay of my character roster has always been historical figures.  On old live I had Betsy Ross, William Shakespeare. Ranavalona, and Giulia Toffana. 

Here I have Omphale, Iulius Caesar, Plaster Caster, and now:

carlota.JPG.af93e2367b5828c742d9af3e366f2eca.JPG

• Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Whenever I make a new character, suddenly this game temporarily turns into a dress up game.

Fighting crimes can wait until I have proper costumes!

Description Detail + Weapon Front Back

Rookie - 

Mara equips herself with a pair of shoulder pads, an old beam rifle, and a few power cartridges. Her superior thinks these additional ammunitions will suffice against those pesky ghouls.

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

Light Armor -

Mara's friend repurposed an IDF armor for her. It has an internal power generator and a gas mask. This armor is Mara's favorite, although she seldom uses the gas mask. 

Firepower -

The Firepower variant is a step up. It replaces the rifle with a beam cannon. Another feature is a rebreather that allows Mara to work in a toxic environment. A few minor faults lie in its cooling system.

Social -

According to Mara, this is how a regular Jane in backward Primal Earth looks. She frequently wears these to infiltrate socialize with her friends in Pocket D or Studio 55. She put them on any occasion that doesn't require violent approaches.

Cimerora(?) -

Mara went back in time in a rescue mission once. She chose this getup to draw less attention from the local population. At least nobody would notice her rifle and call the authorities. She regretted her decision when she realized that the year is 53 CE, not 1953 CE.

Edited by huang3721
One block of text is missing
  • Like 7

Here goes! Fingers crossed someone else but me will like them 😄

CybHawk.thumb.png.53fc211320eb36e01830efe55bfb51af.png

CybHawk: Elec/Shield brute

98976319_Cpt.Chromejaw.thumb.png.35d555b5fe74964018d6bcf99155891f.png

Cpt. Chromejaw: Robot/time mm

7690989_NecronOverlord.thumb.png.9752ca3105dba4a76036cd629cd78cbe.png

Necron Overlord: Beam Rifle/Time Blaster

Edited by SmaaKage