Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

On 7/9/2020 at 5:32 PM, Starwind said:

A long time main of mine way back from live and back again on Homecoming - American Shaman - Empathy / Dark Blast Defender!

1307958301_AmericanShamanLogo.thumb.jpg.dd1a85d4ae9d07340dd2b842c48b02aa.jpg

Holy carp! is that Starwind!? How are ya bud? It's been a long time, so long that you probably don't... remember.... me.. haha. Anyway, I was just scrolling through here and saw American Shaman, I'm like... "I know this guy, wait that's STARWIND". So, are the rest of the Imps on here too? Love that costume, I still have his card around here somewhere... yup, found it! That's a throwback if I ever saw one. You're the first person I've seen around here that I knew from the old days so, glad you're still around!

Imps_American_Shaman_starwind.jpg

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Starwind said:

WOW! Greetings Mystic!!! Can't believe you still have cards! How awesome is that!! 🙂  Yes - we are still rockin' the Impossibles on Torchbearer and Discord! Definitely look us up!!

Yea I've got around 50+ of the cards you made in '09 and some other stuff backed up on my storage drive, like this comic cover 🙂

XtlIq3I.jpg

Funny I started on Torchbearer, but my old grav/kins name was taken so I switched to Indomitable. Glad you're all still around, I'll def look you up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mystic_Cross said:

Yea I've got around 50+ of the cards you made in '09 and some other stuff backed up on my storage drive, like this comic cover 🙂

XtlIq3I.jpg

Funny I started on Torchbearer, but my old grav/kins name was taken so I switched to Indomitable. Glad you're all still around, I'll def look you up!

That's freakin' awesome!! Thanks for posting this! Definitley look us up!

So I managed to make a couple of interesting (and coloroful) toons this week, and I thought I might share 'em!

First off, Family goon who stumbled upon a pair of crystal-controlling Oranbegan gauntlets during a heist, now hires himself as muscle under the name Diamondstrike ! (Stone/something Brute)

diamondstrike.PNG.84975a8b30aa0c500bc88712e9247f9b.PNG

diamondstrike1.PNG.10eabd374d08879e610bfe263d914c14.PNG

And mutant hero and superstar Warmup, gifted with the incredible power of blowing stuff up ! (Fire/Energy Blaster)

warmup.PNG.a7962cdb75e2971605887ec490396b2f.PNGwarmup3.PNG.8bd219480395dda42f75e218be0c1f95.PNG

warmup1.PNG.f9de16f418d6d70378a8d0b888b185dd.PNGwarmup2.PNG.268d0cf7b833c0f5bf75f22b1f458ba7.PNG

• Like 16

'Don't *think* I've posted this one yet...

This is Ironhorse, my DB/Rad Brute.

Ironhorse.jpg

He's a sentient magic item.... A Living Armor.

I'm not entirely sold on that set of swords. With all the glowing Rad effects and the eyes, I think the "hard-light" style straight swords might suit him better.

They're more tech than magic, granted, but he's a modern creation, not an ancient one... So it might work. You never know. The artificer who made him might have been a Star Wars fan. XD

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

Lich Freeze

ehPQmyP.jpg

Elfvira (Mistress of the Dark)

1qCZ3Cd.jpg

Polly Shockit

Regy8Li.jpg

Space Shifter

hL7zfyW.jpg

Hailstorm Mary

sd4rmcP.jpg

• Like 8

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster