Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Thank you @Player2 and @biostem!

• Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

5 hours ago, Player2 said:

Here's an idea I had back in Spring, looking ahead to Independence Day... but never go around to making her because I didn't know what AT and power sets to go with.

88321203_10158301602425407_6430974318938

This is a neat look! For powersets, if you wanted to "Merica" her, you could do AR/* or */AR, or even DP or Beam

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

On 8/25/2020 at 7:20 AM, SpookTheHerd said:

Holy cow! For these big team shots... do you have an individual account for every character?!?!

haha, i did them on paragon chat so you can enable an option to just log in multiple times with the same account! 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ShardWarrior said:

This is great!

Thanks!

Starting up a different character series on TB, this one involves historical figures.  First up is Ranavalona --

ranavalona.JPG.8e6157fe62eebcd31c3f21ecf8917df1.JPG

This one is based on Queen Ranavalona I of Madagascar, one of my favorite historical queens, a complex and interesting figure. 
spacer.png

Not going to get that long gown quite right, but I did what I could.  Ranavalona also figures in the George MacDonald Fraser novel Flashman's Lady,  so if you're a fan of the series like me you may recognize the name. 

• Like 9
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Truthbang

Lvl 18 Dual Pistols / Mental Manipulation Blaster

She'll mental probe you for your personal truths, because truth hurts.  Then she'll bang you... with bullets, I mean...  Truthbang your brains out.  😁

(Yes, that's a teleport rig on her back)

s42IHJh.jpg  xD1xupa.jpg

I0pxW3g.jpg R20u9yR.jpg

IGRusmx.jpegZDbIHYn.jpeg

5rREeCu.jpg

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, Virtual Green said:

My latest concept - a corporate "superhero" created and controlled by Crey Industry as their industry speedster, Blitzfeet ! (Elec/Shield stalker, with his Crey agent outfit)

blitzfeet.PNG.e4e6b2549ec41af096c717a73dbdb7a6.PNG

blitzfeet1.PNG.8ae49d8c4e17a6c5a8d9b3d3b982e55d.PNG

blitzfeet2.thumb.PNG.7fa88e6716a3a1e81bf47cc16f7e5dd9.PNG

Awesome concept/design! Have  you been watching "The Boys" season two?? This reminded me of the speedster on that show.

• Like 2

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

It's been a while, so, hey, why not?  This is my third "insane interdimensional space genie" costume (third, actually - the first was an eyesore, the second was workshopped over on the "Costume Request Thread" a while back).

This is probably the most complicated costume I've put together, but, yep, still basically two colors.  Really wanted the "heart plus" top, but couldn't find a pair of gloves that matched.  "Witch Tight" was pretty good, but I wanted to stay away from the bat wing theme.  The pattern on the cape is vines - same colors on the exterior, but the interior is black/black for contrast (and I like that you can still see the vines).

Divaneh.thumb.png.d4e335422bfe4acd960429952c774868.png

Edited by TheOtherTed
me math good
  • Like 5

On 4/3/2020 at 1:35 AM, Dynamo-Joe said:

A while back I posted a few characters/designs that were very Gundam-ish. Well I decided to make the "Grunt" soldier from the opposite side - The Zaku! There's nothing fancy or ground-breaking about a Zaku. It gets the job done with a minimum of flash, as far as mecha go. But there always seems to be at least one or two pilots that can take a Zaku and make it a terror!

uxc6I8Y.png

WsPdCaj.png

I raise you this

VycXrYX.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1