ChanelNo2

Post your best costume designs here!

10 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

And mutant hero and superstar Warmup, gifted with the incredible power of blowing stuff up ! (Fire/Energy Blaster)

warmup.PNG.a7962cdb75e2971605887ec490396b2f.PNGwarmup3.PNG.8bd219480395dda42f75e218be0c1f95.PNG

warmup1.PNG.f9de16f418d6d70378a8d0b888b185dd.PNGwarmup2.PNG.268d0cf7b833c0f5bf75f22b1f458ba7.PNG

Wow! How cool is this guy?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

'Don't *think* I've posted this one yet...

This is Ironhorse, my DB/Rad Brute.

Ironhorse.jpg

He's a sentient magic item.... A Living Armor.

I'm not entirely sold on that set of swords. With all the glowing Rad effects and the eyes, I think the "hard-light" style straight swords might suit him better.

They're more tech than magic, granted, but he's a modern creation, not an ancient one... So it might work. You never know. The artificer who made him might have been a Star Wars fan. XD

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

Posted (edited)

Lemon Aid

Empathy / Water Defender

image.thumb.png.13a34152f8e1768993374fa6038b96b1.pngimage.thumb.png.0e3a3c5df2a7fde57ce3ffcefe39cab0.png

image.png.98012007a4aeb276d82bce8f4010f306.png

Edited by Player2
  • Like 6

Posted (edited)

Poison Priestess

Poison/Water Defender

poison.JPG  poison2.JPG

poison5.JPG

Edited by Player2
  • Like 3

On 7/16/2020 at 9:02 PM, She-Wolf said:

@Mashugana  @Techwright thank you guys! made some more lol. 

Ywupaqt.png

just realized i forgot cyclops' yellow briefs 😞 ah welllll

Holy cow! For these big team shots... do you have an individual account for every character?!?!

• Like 1

Lich Freeze

ehPQmyP.jpg

Elfvira (Mistress of the Dark)

1qCZ3Cd.jpg

Polly Shockit

Regy8Li.jpg

Space Shifter

hL7zfyW.jpg

Hailstorm Mary

sd4rmcP.jpg

• Like 9

Global: @Valnara1; Formerly @TigerGoddess on Live

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Indom: Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM; Tyger Darkstorm - Dark/Storm Corr; Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Troller

Everlasting: Helen Wails - Thermal/Sonic Def; Trixie Traxx - Crab Spider; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Troller; Lola Huntress - Night Widow; Frosty Forest - Ice/Nature Corr

The Saber Force Squad: Alpha - Fire/Rad Sent; Beta - Katana/Ninjitsu Scrapper; Gamma - Bots/EA MM; Delta - MA/Regen Scrapper; Epsilon - Rad/Fire Brute

Posted (edited)

My new peacebringer...  I have no idea what to call her yet.

I'll take suggestions for names...

Xi4yDhl.jpg  tLLDzHl.jpg

jvaFKcI.jpg

GYXI3od.jpg

tzo07Az.jpg

Edited by Player2
  • Like 5

16 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Elfvira (Mistress of the Dark)

1qCZ3Cd.jpg

Clever.  I like it.

• Like 2

Here's an idea I had back in Spring, looking ahead to Independence Day... but never go around to making her because I didn't know what AT and power sets to go with.

88321203_10158301602425407_6430974318938

• Like 3

22 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Polly Shockit

Regy8Li.jpg

Very clever!  Cheers!

• Like 1

Thank you @Player2 and @biostem!

• Thanks 1

Indom: Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM; Tyger Darkstorm - Dark/Storm Corr; Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Troller

Everlasting: Helen Wails - Thermal/Sonic Def; Trixie Traxx - Crab Spider; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Troller; Lola Huntress - Night Widow; Frosty Forest - Ice/Nature Corr

The Saber Force Squad: Alpha - Fire/Rad Sent; Beta - Katana/Ninjitsu Scrapper; Gamma - Bots/EA MM; Delta - MA/Regen Scrapper; Epsilon - Rad/Fire Brute

5 hours ago, Player2 said:

Here's an idea I had back in Spring, looking ahead to Independence Day... but never go around to making her because I didn't know what AT and power sets to go with.

88321203_10158301602425407_6430974318938

This is a neat look! For powersets, if you wanted to "Merica" her, you could do AR/* or */AR, or even DP or Beam

On 8/25/2020 at 7:20 AM, SpookTheHerd said:

Holy cow! For these big team shots... do you have an individual account for every character?!?!

haha, i did them on paragon chat so you can enable an option to just log in multiple times with the same account! 

22 minutes ago, ShardWarrior said:

This is great!

Thanks!

I've been working on this for a few days but I think I'm happy with it now. I present - Q-Storm! Mind/Storm Controller!

Q-Storm 20-08.29.jpg

• Like 12

Starting up a different character series on TB, this one involves historical figures.  First up is Ranavalona --

ranavalona.JPG.8e6157fe62eebcd31c3f21ecf8917df1.JPG

This one is based on Queen Ranavalona I of Madagascar, one of my favorite historical queens, a complex and interesting figure. 
spacer.png

Not going to get that long gown quite right, but I did what I could.  Ranavalona also figures in the George MacDonald Fraser novel Flashman's Lady,  so if you're a fan of the series like me you may recognize the name. 

• Like 9

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231

On 8/2/2020 at 1:16 AM, Ashington said:

99518980_DocThrax.jpg.963dea63e11068c84ec448c5718ee2fe.jpg

Doc Thrax

Great use of varied costume pieces.  I like the mix of the hard and soft

3 hours ago, DougGraves said:

Great use of varied costume pieces.  I like the mix of the hard and soft

Actually, the Doc Thrax look reminds me of how much I want belted, tunic-length tops as an option.

Exiled Estron my lvl 50 inv/ss rogue tank

j8rAjVE.png127WPAk.png1GYN3dG.pngEnNeSt7.png

• Like 10

"It's funny. You live in the universe but you never do these things till someone comes to visit."